It's over bros, the dream is dead

It's over bros, the dream is dead
theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/20/child-abuse-imagery-bitcoin-blockchain-illegal-content

Attached: chrome_2018-03-20_23-11-11.png (626x577, 622K)

top notch memery

At some point blockchain was going to come face to face with something like this. When it becomes clear to people in power that there's not a single thing they can do about it, it's going to get fun.

OH NO

>buy Monero

Attached: mop3.png (575x450, 451K)

>not a single thing they can do about it
you do realize the people who control the globe can cut off the entire planets internet right?

(((They))) have been trying to crash bitcoin for months now to buy it up cheap.

I was waiting for msm to start picking this up. Should make for good clickbait. CNBC pretty soon.

>It's the currency of the future!
>decentralised, anyone can add to the blockchain!
>some chucklefuck sticks CP onto it

Attached: 1501597983436.jpg (640x720, 152K)

Reminder that Bitcoin and ethereum are basically dead. Anyone can buy them easily on Robinhood now. There are no barriers to entry.

t. someone who just got $50 each of Bitcoin and ethereum.

thank god I never bought that shit Chainlink is the only crypto that doesn't have CP built into its blockchain

jews first attempt 2 get rid of btc

Attached: jew face.png (590x639, 211K)

>sabotaging a world wide utility to stop a underwater Oceania colony farm posts favorite beniebaby marathon

Attached: 1487406576239.png (191x227, 55K)

You got a single fact to back that up?

>are basically dead
>Anyone can buy them easily
>There are no barriers to entry

Okay then

Getting real tired of your shit Vitalik

>a few states only
>waitlist only

How fucking obvious is it at this point (((they))) are spreading FUD to buy in at the bottom? At this point nobody cares and these news articles barely even affect the price anymore. We've been enduring nonstop FUD since January (technically earlier if you count China FUD and tether/Bitcoin cash)

well...we do live on a globe. There's no disputing that

How is that even possible?

transactions can contain data

also this is old news, i remember hearing about this in 2011 or 2012 when it was affordable to do something like that

why can't you dirty pedo's keep your BS off my moon money!?

This happened in 2013 as well, same stories. Probably before then as well and hundreds of times between.

Underrated post