Is milk the best beverage to combat spicy foods?

is milk the best beverage to combat spicy foods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cozHUec4sPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any base beverage will do, hell you could take an Alkiseltzer or Tums and it would likely have the same effect. All you need to do is neutralize acidity...and any base will do if you're retarded enough to eat a ghost pepper.

Go back

Milk is acidic.

>spicy food
>acid-based

Spiciness is caused by a specific oil. The reason milk is so effective at neutralizing a spicy mouth is because of its fattiness. Realistically, you could swish coconut oil or butter if you wanted to neutralize it better.

it's the fat in milk you dumbass, milk is acidic

>Spicy foods don't effect your stomach.

Oh so you're just talking about your mouths then? I think I just misunderstood the post.

Yeah. Milk reduces the burning feeling from spicy foods because capsaicin dissolves in fat, but not in water. Ice cream is even better because it's also cold

How about you try not being such a colossal pussy? I can smell your vagina from here.

Tonic water is.
Don't drink alcohol, it just spreads the spice.

youre also wrong its not the fat its the lactose that binds to the capsaicin and removes it from your mouth

no m8 lactose has nothing to do with it, there's a protein in milk that binds it

in any case even if you were right about the lactose, the stuff wouldn't be "removing" capsaicin from the mouth

Best drink for fighting is bear semen its some outstanding stuff perfect for fighting spicy foods

Wtf phone

No that's her feet

relevant thread to me. tomorrow gonna have friends over and try 5 hot sooses. one is trinidad scorpion based..

protein isn't fat

youtube.com/watch?v=cozHUec4sPc

you know a lot about being fat i see

;V) yessir

how horrible

this is why im gay