Post your battle stations

inspired by my yesterday cleaned one. i tweaked the setting abit too. the spices and knifes changed places alot so i have more working room. you can post your work battle station and home one if you want to. i just have a home. i also have another genious thread in my mind but will posted in a few days.

so post your. if you dont cook then get out

nice knives and picture. wheres your stove?

Here. These pics are a few days old. I posted them in a similar thread a recently.

I'm ashamed of my set up. Although I can't complain because it's not my house. The oven dosent even work here, it's hell I have to use a toaster oven.

Hey at least it's a gas stove.

Yeah. Although the guy who owns it fucked it up so bad it takes 40 minutes to boil water.

more battlestations

Waiting for more. Either their cleaning their kitchens or Veeky Forums is full of pussies.

I don't own a kitchen, too poor to afford any kitchen furniture or utensils really. I am cooking to the best of my ability with a small gas camping stove and a single old pot. I enjoy lurking Veeky Forums though

pls no bully

Everything about this is gangster as fuck. I love the hood especially.

Some wall art over that corner sink would do you some good, or even like a nice open corner shelf.

Otherwise Lucky Charms/10...shits magically delicious.

My shitty, very tiny kitchen.

No fancy knives, my fiancé does not understand food, the preparation of it or the tools involved.

I had a few "good" knives, global and such, all ruined by her putting them in the dishwasher and "sharpening" them, so i sold them to a friend.

Only use ikea knives now :(

Now that's what I call a cutting board. Holy crap.

why is there a washing machine in your kitchen?

I like the red and black, gives the kitchen a race car vibe like Formula 1. I imagine those vertical outlets under the cabinets are annoying though until you get used to them.

Sorry, meant dishwasher.
English not first language etc.
Also im tired.

Hold on, i did write dishwasher the first time.

What are you refering to as a washingmachine?

are you having a stroke? are you the same person? do you need help?

This thread really isn't helped by the fact that OP kicked it off with a picture of a dungeon.

Not a huge amount of room but it's enough for me.

>cat on countertop
Were you intending to anger people with your kitty-litter-fecal-toed animal on top of your countertop?

neat!

disgusting

I like how your knife block.

Get that filthy animal off your food-prep-space, ya fuckin dingus

I purposely put treats up there to anger you.

Thanks. It's very sturdy and can fit a lot. I got it as a gift.

Shared kitchen. Student housing. 15 students. Not pictured: microwave, superspeed dishwasher, the other oven, 5 full height fridge+freezer combos.

Damn, no wonder you guys are paying several hundred thousand for your degree. You live like kings.

>Glass top range

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Nah, my degree is free. Norway. There is no "on campus" housing, but there's housing rented out by a student-ish organization for cheaper-than-market prices. I get student loans and scholarship from the state which is enough to rent and live pretty alright I guess 10 months/year. Just under $12k a year, but keep in mind Norway is E X P E N S I V E. Also, if I finish my degree I only have to pay back 60% of those 12k.

Do the students make a mess and not clean it up?

That was the problem with my shared kitchen in my dorm, but yours looks a lot nicer.

We have a rotating system of whose turn it is to clean (groups of 3), or rather make sure it is clean, because people seem to clean up after themselves. The sloppy ones barely even cook anyways. The picture is taken right after my cleaning week was done, so the floor is freshly vacuumed and the bench and tables have been wiped down.

This is how unaccompanied Syrian refugee minors aka 35 yo Afghanis who accidentally lost their passport live in Sweden. I love my country and it's taxes.

Don't you feel that you're losing valuable counter space when you could just have the knives in a drawer?

Christ, no wonder the US can't compete. For our kids to get a degree they end up hundreds of thousands in debt. My brother is a statistics professor, a field critical in any field of study or profession, and he told me 95% of his students at Masters or Phd level are Asian.

The US wails and gnashes their teeth about why we're falling behind, but we refuse to make education practical.

I have to say, except for cured salmon, I'm not a big fan of Norwegian food, though. I don't care for pastries.