Dinner Veeky Forums, you?

Dinner Veeky Forums, you?

Cheap chinese takeout thread.

Do Americans really thank you and enjoy???

I had a green goddess salad from Panera (pretty good actually) a little piece of trout and a glass of vodka.

Just a straight glass of vodka? Why?

Yes we do.

Enjoy.

About 3 ounces worth.

I'm going to try to make empanadas in a cupcake tray.

Cheap potstickers like that from dumpy Chinese restaurants are god tier, good pick user

That looks so FUCKING GOOD. I want cheap americana chinese take-out now.

Hell yeah son

This looks amazing but wtf kind of chicken (?) is that? Fried, obv, but I don't see a sauce save for the super-thin (as opposed to thick n delicious) one to the left, which I assume is for the pot stickers. Also that rice is mad golden delicious, is it chicken-fried or what? I prefer pork-fried but that's like arguing is it a 9 or an 8 out of 10 - I'd eat both like a pig.

Well done son. Also I aint done cooking dinner yet myself so no pics, but it's Steak Diane and the accompanying shit.

It's springfield cashew chicken. Originating at Leong's here in Springfield Missouri. It's pretty good.

Nah son, that rice looks terrible.

Buffalo wings with homemade sauce.

homemade pho from last night

Thinking about some myself tonight. Potstickers look like they'll be one part of it.

Maybe some mu shu chicken? I don't know, open to ideas.

What's the rice man? Chicken? Pork? Beef???

Orange chicken can be the best. I've always preferred it fried and coated in a slightly sweet orange sauce. See if your local orange chicken is like that.

>I don't know, open to ideas.

boneless barbecue pork, dumplings and spring rolls

Shrimp :^)

I feel like there's some sarcasm inherent here, but just in case there isn't, my local place's orange chicken is pretty soggy and isn't very good.

Really? That sucks man. My old place was called Famous Asian Grill but the mall that they were in closed. They had the best orange chicken. I think because the sauce was very thick and didn't make the breading soggy.

Strip steaks done med rare with garlic butter

Sauteed spinach in lemon oil

A big bag of red grapes

.50mg Xanax

While watching the Evangelion movie in bed.

Get on my level plebians

See if any local places have an authentic menu
A lot of placesaroundme have a dish called salt and pepper shrimp
It's usually whole shrimps cooked with spicy peppers and rice.
Pork is another thing you can't go wrong ordering off an auth menu. If you order twice cooked pork in Chinese at my favorite local spot they give you really nice quality pork instead of the shit pork that goes in the regular dishes albeit for about 4$ extra

It's definitely a bummer. I could order from somewhere different, but the problem I have a lot of times is that most places are just packed full of filler vegetables, and I don't want to take the risk.

It's not that I mind vegetables, but when I order an entree, I don't want it to be 50% water chestnuts.

How do you even find people to sell you xanax? Or do you have a prescription?

I agree. I always ask if they have a picture of their orange chicken before I order it

how are you so autistic to not find bars

I moved out of my home city and don't go to college in the new one. I have a guy that sells me weed, but idk anyone that takes bars. Maybe I should sign up for some classes.

OBSESSED

Fuuuck those dumplings looks tasty

It's too late now, but I'm probably gonna go get some cheap chinaman food tomorrow

Chicken tikka masala, jarred Aldi style

Added some spice, is bretty gud

Chicken tikka masala, jarred Aldi style

Added some spice, is bretty gud

spoke like a true twelve year old

well done, sport!

Looks like those meat nuggets were deliciously fried to a crunchy crisp. That would be nice, except for the fact that they were smothered in a sauce which removed any quality of crunch or crisp the frying had previously provided... thus, redundant and gross shit you've got there. Enjoy! (?)

how much did that cost you

$20 after tax. I used a delivery service and gave a tip so it came out to $30 total. Worth it to not drive in this ice storm.

i live in chicago and its icy as hell outside. i was gonna go to the store and buy a bunch of crap but its too slippery to walk outside right now. thinking about delivery so thats why i asked

that looks pretty good m8, would eat

on a work trip in LA

debating
>Lucille's BBQ takout ($$ for quality but on work)
>In n Out (close)
>something "real and local"
>Get drunk and order pizza

also....

THE WRONG THREAD DIED

Thinking I'm gonna go with salt & pepper shrimp, but hoping there will be enough food...

They have twice cooked chicken, but not pork. The chicken is great.

i got that salad once at a work meeting and i thought it was terrible! glad you enjoy it

If you're worried about the amount of food you could always order a bunch more rice or egg rolls to accompany it
Also if they have shrimps with the head definitely try it. Shrimp head is pretty tasty, but I'm pretty Crazy on seafood in general

Good thing those delivery drones are willing to risk their lives on the ice then, huh.... wtf fuck is happening here.

was it the dressing you didnt like? my friends dont like it either, they hate the dressing and the pickled onions.

I buy it every week now i fucking love it

I used to drive for a living, so I know what it's like. They get paid to do a job. That's all there is to it.

why does it look like that? i would be pissed

>$20

What the fuck
A combo (entree+rice+egg roll or soup) and an appetizer like dumplings is $10 near me

This was a more expensive place because they are one of the best. I always buy myself something more expensive on payday

But the dumplings and rice look identical to the ones at my place. I've never seen that entree before though, probably a regional thing

Yeah you can't find it outside this town.