COOKING EVERYDAY IGNORING HATING LOSERS

Apparently someone is so butthurt he actually abuses his janitorial power to close my threads. That's okay, he's gonna be reported and lose his "job" unless he stops being a hysterical faggot with no life.

Reposting my godlike dinner. Fresh and delicious!

Ridiculously good. What did you use for tea?

How's prison?

>godlike dinner
>plate of chips
>bowl of snot

post yours fgt

I don't even have a prison.

Egg sandwich and two french toasts (secret is to use butter instead of milk), two slices of Ukrainian bacon and perfectly caramelized onions. Tea - grey earl black Greenfield, because I'm not a bum. Soft and delicate!

> bowl of snot
> avocado
I couldn't kek harder. Nice frog post, junk food faggot.

You still don't know how to cook eggs. Pasta is underdone and just shit.
How did you do potato though?

Wow.

Kek

The only tea worth drinking.

Did you buy it with a toll-free text?

Nope, I have it delivered.

> the joke
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
> your head

>he is hatin on runny eggs
What a pleb.

They are not fucking runny you blind sighted faggot, they are just fucked up and ugly just like you. If you wanna see true runny eggs, you should see OP's scrambled eggs. Those are top fucking notch.

why are you so mad over some eggs? post your eggs.

I can only post my balls but they are too heavy for you to handle.

Maybe you could crack them open, fry up an omelette du frottage?

wifey material

it isn't pasta my friend. They are fresh green beans with homemade tomato sauce. Ho do you cook eggs? I prefer them more crispy (hotter oil) but they where good anyways. The potato trick is to cut them inserting the knife and then twisting it to "break" the potato, also leaving them in hot tap water before frying, that's how you get some nice ones.

What the fuck does crispy egg even mean? Overdone bottom?
> hotter oil
Got a KEKner from you. It's done on butter - or at least bacon.

They wheren't good, mato. Did you boil potato before frying?

>implying I am an amerifag (butter for frying)

I didn't boil the potatos, no need

I'm from poland and I exclusively use butter because I'm EDUCATED THROUGH THE INTERNET you fucking village moron.

you use butter because you don't have oil, don't try to excuse yourself

> le meat with salad
> am I fancy yet?
Go suck some bleached black dick, you clearly prefer it white and big.

boiled chicken
vegs undercooked

Why would you ever boil a fucking chicken and vegetables? Are you fucking retarded? Chicken is to be fried and vegetables are to be eaten FRESH you fucking autist.

>Boiled chicken

Not a bum, but a thief

Why?

shh

Stole restaurant tray...

absolutely disgusting. Is there anything of some consistency in that mess?

Consistency? yeah was all fuckin delicious home cooking

Grilled some lamb shoulder chops earlier today. Pic related

did you drink it with a straw or something?

I would eat that. Probably tastier than it looks

That looks really good. Nice doggo too

Spoon clearly pictured

>Apparently someone is so butthurt he actually abuses his janitorial power to close my threads.
You take yourself way too seriously. Threads fall off the board at some point if they don't get bumped. Try not to being a tremendous fruit in the OP next time.

Some chicken, brussel sprouts with mushrooms. Marinated the chicken in some basalmic, soy sauce, ginger, and rice wine vinegar, pretty good.

Forgot pic.

Actually everytime I post in his threads they get deleted or mysteriously die.

You're a fag but kek'd

I put this thread on my watch list so I'll see what's what if it happens again.
And by adressing the fact in every single of your OP, you just give the janitor (if there is one deleting them) more incentive to delet them again.

no yucker, supper pupper

this is what I made for lunch today. spaghetti, ground beef, onion, garlic, thyme, black pepper, butter, oil, and fucktons of parmesan. it doesn't look especially great, but tastes amazing, and is easy as fuck to make

This picture put a huge grin on my face.

Oats with home-made caramel and ginger-lemon black tea. Proper and perfect!

Onion rings. Perfectly tender, with and without bread crums. Tender and seamless!

Really fucking amazing. Bread crums honestly make it only worse. Ones with just the egg covering are fucking amazing and just like in McDonalds. I can definitely see using different onions and actually other ingredients aside from basic flour and egg, and getting the exact replica or better yet a supercopy of McDonalds famous rings.

Din din

I wish you were right, buddy. But I'm afraid I know way too much about jans on this site - specifically niche boards like ck or vr (never fucking go there if you like free speech).

Jans don't like my inclination for brutal truth seeking and exposing their bullshit. You can pretty much expect my threads and posts to be deleted, so I just hope you come to them with open mind.

No use. I got an extension which specifically tells how a thread was closed, but in this case it gives fucking nothing - thread just got closed and it couldn't possibly be due to drowning - you can fucking specifically watch the thread and you'll see that at some point it'll just get closed.

Because that's how they operate. Hide and then strike in the back and then laugh when people think thread just drowned or user deleted his own posts or some other moronic bullshit.

>And by adressing the fact in every single of your OP, you just give the janitor (if there is one deleting them) more incentive to delet them again.
Good point, but I don't give a fuck about their tyranny. I'm on this site for TRUE free speech and not to suck some loser virgin's dick with greasy hair, who manage to successfully beg for janitorship. Otherwise I'd be on conventional forums with karma and registration date worship.

What the fuck is it? Pls tell it's sweet and not some meat buckwheat shit.

mmmeeeeeaaaaatttttttt

So that's ketchup on top?

It's a red bell pepper puree reduction.

That's a really convoluted way to say it's a fucking ketchup.

>ketchup
>a spicy sauce made chiefly from tomatoes and vinegar, used as a condiment
>chiefly from tomatoes
>from tomatoes
>tomatoes

Howdy howdy

Good, except mushrooms have no place here and you should stop eating like a fucking dog (unless you're that autist who cooks for his dogs according to modern food """"""""""""""""""""""""""""science""""""""""""""""""""""""""" religion).

Simply stunning. Please never stop cooking.

Okay, so you got brown bread, french fries wiht like bacon bits and cheese on them, and some... baby shit? What the hell is in the bowl, it looks like you mashed up some avocados, with a stick of asparagus, and canned spinach.

no yucker, supper pupper

>Ketchup a spicy sauce
>Ketchup a spicy
>a spicy
>spicy

Have you considered a photography course? If you were able to open up the fstop you might have been able to isolate the meat more and blur out the dog.
As it is the dog is far to distracting in this photo.

spicy =/= hot
Bland ketchup is not ketchup. It's tomato passata. Ketchup is spicy, neet-san.

you are naive if you don't think there is someone like me sliding your thread, takes me 15 minutes tops to kill your thread if nobody cares(they dont)

How the fuck can you do that on a board as slow as this ?

Sunday breakfast

/b/ would love those pickles

Huh? Why?

Ayyy dicks on plate

There is no cheese and it's GRADED AVOCADO you fucking idiot. Go back to b if you don't know how it looks like faggot.

I'm fucking losing it at loser virgin trying to assert his power of autism, manually posting in every fucking thread to "slide down" this long established general. Go suck some greasy cock standing on your knees in a piss, that's where you belong, along with your assbuddy, the Janny.

People already worship me, your pathetic resistance is futile. This board has been evolved.

bc autism, open any YLYL thread and you'll understand

Macaroni with a side of black bread and water. Simple and irresistible!

Fantastic dish, I wish I could cook things like that.

Wanna know a secret? haha

YES!! please

You gotta salt it when it's still in the water being done.

Jesus fucking h. I did not know that.

Jesus you poor transparent fuck these "conversations" read like those fake comments on fake videos I know you're depressed from eating shit like but fuck man get it together theres no need for that shit and im getting second hand embarassment from watching you do it.

You know what goes great with both vegetables and fish?

Butter.

your onion rings are shit and i will show you up at a later date, be watching for a new cookalong thread when i do

Crack potatoes indeed.
Recipe for them?

You know what that means right? You're a chode. Quit feeling embarassment for others and start living the life to it's fullest.

Crumbless are literally perfect. I only wish I had cheese so it's even better, but what you gonna do.

Cook along is literally this thread's subject, don't dream about creating a separate thread - nobody will fucking see your shitty onions.

Elite onion omelet on home-made lard. Beautiful and dreamlike!

Well the thread is still around and going nicely.

Of course it is, because now people are expecting it. They are waiting till everybody lowers their guard.

I'd like to try the meatloaf

Never had meatloaf before

Now you've gone full tinfoil hat

I used to be like you. Naive and hopeful.
Don't let anybody give you shit for anything.

no yucker, supper pupper

Shitty 3 Cheese grilled cheese on white bread cause I'm poor.

But damn is it good.

Colby jack, pepper jack, and swiss.

no yucker, supper pupper

please!

no yucker, supper pupper

I would eat this 6/10