So those elitist pricks on /int/ made a thread about candy and now I need to know

So those elitist pricks on /int/ made a thread about candy and now I need to know.

Reese's, Twix, Kit-Kat, Butterfinger, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Baby Ruth, M&Ms, Werther's Originals, Mr. Goodbar/Nestle Crunchbar (depending on how much crunch you want), Cotton Candy, Milky Way, Skittles (love putting these in Vodka).

Americans have come up with some great candy over the years. But which American candy is the best? I think I covered all of the really good ones, but I dunno how to put them in any order.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2fam4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This

American chocolate is awful. It tastes really bad.

You forgot Mar's Bar

Almond Joy

Most of the things you named have equivalents in other countries. Two, Reese's and Butterfinger, might not. Only Mercans have made peanut butter a staple and used it in the godly pairing with chocolate.

I'm sorry that you enjoy the flavor of your own shit. Perhaps you should add some milk chocolate to that so that you can develop taste?

not him but american chocolate literally smells like vomit on purpose

Twix and Skittles.

I am salty as fuck that when it comes to sweets and treats, we have the fuckin King cone from good humor in the US, but we don't have a strawberry flavor like cornetto does, when I would go on family vacations to Mexico, fucking strawberry Cornettos were fucking magic. there was a time they had limited edition flavors one year like mint and white chocolate, and etc.
Also from watching OSW review UK anons have some pretty interesting candies.
dailymotion.com/video/x2fam4g

Only Hershey chocolate bars.

shit67595
>2017
>American telling a European that euro chocolate is shit

I am laffin

Yeah hershey tastes like cheap budget chocolate

American candy is generally shit save for a few wonka things.
Florestal (Brazil) reigns supreme.
"Kiddie mix" at family dollar, $3.50/2lbs, buried at the bottom in the generic purple candy bags.

Hersheys Symphony bars are actually really good. More euroish than regular hersheys

Crunch bars and Twix were by favorite when I used to eat that shit.

Can't handle the bantz, Eurotrash?

Bitter chocolate tastes like fucking amateur-made dirt cakes. American chocolate is no different than sweet chocolates from Germany and France. You're a fucking moron that doesn't know shit about food.

Go back to /int/.

Reeses

Sure sounds like /int/ isn't very elitist.

He's thinking of Hersheys chocolate and that butryic acid which is disgusting now that I've noticed it. Just let the eternally obsessed yuropoor shitpost away

OBESED