Here's your template my geniuses

here's mine

KEK (You are the GOD to my Particle)

KKEK :O

A concession to fuck-all?

user started it.

Thank you senpai.

Damn boyos you've let me down.

I was in the process of making one, this board and Veeky Forums are incredibly slow for some reason recently. Used to be much faster.. when the board moves to slow it enables my procrastination less, because I set limits on myself like "when I am done with looking at the board I will start working again" but now it happens too soon :(

is it really that bad?

Not actually as bad as pic related overall, I'm doing Math/CS, but now placing more emphasis on the math. The Math department feels like a bastion of sanity in what is complete academic degeneracy. The whole enterprise seems like they took what was once a promising old-school monks-on-the-hill style college and turned it into a massive cop-out for the people who were too stupid to get into IU(I have great grades but was barred entry due to criminal history) Literally no barrier to entry here, have a felony? Fine, no background check. Have a 2.0 HS GPA? Cool, nobody cares! They pander toward the lowest denominator imaginable.

Trust me. You don't wanna go there. There are some many people who stayed because of the meme name "MIT".

Unbelievable...

really I visited and loved it. It seems different from all the other meme unis in a good way

Cairo Uni

I have never met a girl worth being around more than five seconds that wears that shit.

It's true. But you only have to be around long enough to slap that booty and skedaddle.

Sounds pretty damn good.

I guess that's fair, it doesn't take five seconds to slap an ass.

u no it gurrlll! ;D

You've hit the jackpot you super human!!!

Not at all, they are cutting funds right now, and we will be out of resources in about 2 months, so yea fucked up.

>they are cutting funds right now

This is a place for fresh undergrads f-a-m, so nobody can fill the first box

fucking virgins

fucking alpha males

quite true

West Virginia University

It's unfortunate because fucking 99% of women wear that shit.
2D for life m8s.

at least its not asyut engineering, its just hell down here.

Yo, what the fuck is up with all the skin studies from cairo university? Do you guys have a department for dermatology science or something? Swear to christ I was doing some research and ended up wading through like 300+ papers relevant to my subject from there.

Oh shit boyo

This is me

>expected to study molecular biology
>got to work in the lab
if you did not expect what you got then it makes me wonder whether you acidentally turned up at the department of biosciences thinking you were taking humanities.

Wow the audacity of hope...

I started studying chemical engineering because I thought it is like chemistry. I have never been so wrong in my life. Still, CE is pretty awesome.

Holy shit user I go to Ball State as well. Classes are piss easy here (4.0 lowest percent 94%). Only non degenerates here are Physics and Math Majors. Transfering to Purdue next semester to actually do something with my degree.

t. Physics/CS major

Next year* not semester.

Where does hope fit in here? What where you hoping for? Mol Bio is done in a lab, if you were hoping not to work in a lab then why the fuck did you choose mol bio? It's like a mathematician hoping he wont have to do put pen to paper. That's how it is done.

This conversation baffles me, what biologist does not want to do lab work...

Calm down boyo...

Biomed science here.
Lab work fucking sucks, it's so boring. Doing Biomed Engineering masters next year in the hopes that it's more interesting.
If not, medicine.
Don't work in a lab, it's shit.

I hate the weather where I am at. I just had to pay the fucking library 100+ $ for two books I just returned that turned out to have a little bit of barely noticeable mold starting to grow on them. I didn't have them anywhere weird, they literally got moldy from me having to walk in the rain so much!

* from simply being in my backpack, as in my backpack was consistently drenched enough even with an umbrella that in the 2 months I had them checked out they grew mold.

>what biologist does not want to do lab work...
Most don't, they just do it because it's mandatory to build new theories and discover things. One of the first things every molecular bio PhD tells me is that they can't wait for the automation of tedious lab work.

Small world, I don't know very many people up here, feel free to hit me up if you want? here is a throwaway.
catnapped AT protonmail.com

Sounds cool, what year are you here?

I think our university has the highest memes per capita level of any accredited institution in NA desu

It seems I picked the wrong University.

Sophomore, but that is misleading because I just transferred here after having took a break from school for a couple years, and realizing what an idiot I was being, I switched from lib arts at my other school to STEM here, so my credits are all wonky, I'm 23.

Did you fall for the UofT meme? I'm so sorry my man.

I'm UK, it's just that after seeing University of Waterloo Anime Opening V1 it's clear that I picked the wrong University.

lol ok guy, whatever you say. keep on hatin.

you think I'm hating?

That anime opening isn't that bad. Come on. they are just little autist freshmen.

I wasn't hating...

He says he likes the opening you autist

but biology is humanities :^)

Half-exaggerated, sure (or maybe not?)

>goes to waterloo
>is autistic
really makes you think....

redpill me on UofT

I'd be great if we could keep any and all felons out.

lel

im at ryerson and i expected the middle but just have retards

Why are there so many Toronto people here?

Sure expect anything from them and you'll be disappointed. If you're there for anything more than the ass, you're setting yourself up for failure.

I am a Mol Bio Ph.D, and I do not approve this message. Lab work is not always fun but I would never want to be without it.

>In Condom Fi Ino Do
What does that mean?

HS Senior here (I'm 18), how did you get into MIT?
On a side note, anyone who went to stanford?

>In Domino Confido
Isn't reading hard?

A bro-y guy in one of my classes there that I befrieneded had literally done jail time for armed robbery, and disclosed this to them, and they still let him in.

The joke you missed was his rearrangement of the letters to make a funny sentence about condoms.

at least it lived up to expectations.

Lmao!!!

Can someone explain to me what is going on in the picture or the story behind it?

gr8 campus though
when there aren't riots
:^)

To be fair depression is also caused by poverty and other personal issues.

No one goes to Ottawa expecting rigorous academics.

I got a bit of the stuff on the left too but

solly for the low quality

Jesus Christ could you take a Photoshop class while you're there?

kek retard

kanker

Not theoretical enough

but the asian hunnies tho, also lotsa qt's from every ethnicity

Does anyone have experience with how approachable Asian/Chinese exchange students are? I'm taking Chinese this semester! Hope to talk to some cuties and hopefully make some friends once I pick up the language.

schoolsafetyinfo.blogspot.ca/2011/10/academic-lab-safety-under-examination.html

Ball haha balls lol

I share this feel, I thought it would be like applied chemistry.

>GrandesCUNT AuctaLABOR
hmm...

loved my term over at waterloo before transferring to rye high, the ultimate meme school.
We have nothing better to do, Toronto is a shithole.

Damnnn boyo you fail hard for the meme

Saddam Hussein?

I am white and I go to U of T. I speak fluent mandarin but don't find it easy to make Chinese friends.

You have to go really far out of your way to even get into a situation where you have an excuse to talk to Chinese people, they treat me like a museum exhibit, not like a human.

"oh, you can speak chinese? wow! how'd you learn it? can you use chopsticks? blah blah blah."

you would be surprised how many can't speak english well

KEK