Nu-male Tacos

How do you spot Nu-male tacos? No one should have to waste time and money on the lazy, fearful nu-male's attempts at cuisine.

>Slow cooker pork
>Slow cooker anything
>Cabbage and carrot slaw
>Meme-culture inspired lingo, menu, logos
>No chilis

You can always tell by the face.... what's up with that?

I'm from Mpls and this place is pretty pandery. They appeal to the fixie hipster crowd with hygeine issues, and all the employees are just that.

Why are there so many pathetic attempts at tacos?

It's stunning to behold people who are riding the meme wave of taco popularity, who have theoretically enjoyed good tacos, and then be so wide of any reasonable mark of good food.

I think nu-males gravitate towards these sorrym'lady tacos because they are dead inside. They have divorced themselves from everything good in the world.

rich stupid kids with too much money and time in their hands, thinks that having a taco place is easy

>just make an artsy menu with "clever" names

I which they werent retarded so they put to good use what they have.

Yep. They're pretty okay tacos though.

the rich kid "liberal" is the cancer of the millennials, sadly its most of them.

>I wish....

If I where a women I would go to the place and rekt all their shit, piss and shit on the floor.

anarchy is female, no?

These joints are usually run by nu-men who look like they would be okay with someone else fucking their wives or girlfriends.

What is that shirt supposed to mean?

Why is Minnesomalia so full of nu-males and cucks?

Because Minnesota has one of the largest Swedish-American populations

It finally makes sense.
Why do swedes cuck every city they touch?

kek

It means his wife and wife's son is wrecking absolute havoc on his life, but it's okay because it just means she's a stronk woman.

because tacos are easy, you just make stuff ahead of time, let it sit in a steamer tray, and plop it into a tortilla with a scooper

I have no respect for the taco business

>buying tacos at a place where they speak english

>buying tacos anywhere north of texas
>buying breakfast tacos anywhere north of central texas

when they dont speak english you end up with what happened today with my friend
>cheese steak burrito with no mushrooms
>mushrooms on it
>sends it back
>yelling in the back AY NO MUSHROOM
>NO NO NO NO MAYO
>NO MUSHROOM
>new one comes out
>there's no cheese on it

can't wait until that wall goes up

>not living within 15 miles of the gulf coast

>burrito

you have to go back

If my food tastes good I don't care if it was made by an autist wearing boxing gloves.

low t

What does that mean? It makes women seem terrible, if you relate them to anarchy. Anarchists are hectic, have no direction, don't work well together, think everything will work out for them if they don't do anything. Is that the point they're trying to make?

czeched

>be Canadian
>The vast majority of them reside west of Lake Superior, primarily in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. Toronto is the most popular settlement spot for newcomers.
uh oh

Good point, I just reported them for radical misogyny.

If the staff speaks fluent english and the place doesn't have taqueria painted on the side of the building you're not eating real tacos.