What nonfiction/science books have red pilled you?

What nonfiction/science books have red pilled you?

Explain what they red pilled you on.

For me it's The Selfish Gene and The Extended Phenotype. Red pilled me on biology. The most interesting part of the extend phenotype was when the author was discussing how some organisms have genes for controlling the behavior of other organisms.

Lots of people seem to dislike Dawkins. I don't know if it's because of his involvement with atheists, or because they legitimately believe his writings on biology and evolution are bad.

>reads a book and thinks he knows shit
>uses the term "red pilled"
ugh grow up already you manchild

sage

>Uses the term manchild

Hello cuck, did you type this at chads apartment while you were streaming him fucking your wife at your house?.

>popsci

gtfo and read a freshman textbook

You should know that when you talk to people who actually know their stuff, when they close the conversation with a smile and a laugh they know that continuing the conversation is pointless because they already know they won't like you anyway.

I'm sorry user. People are not mentally equal. You can play your little game where you pretend that you're clever, and maybe you'll even get your friends to play along, if have any. Regardless, in the end you're only fooling yourself.

You didn't list any books faggot.

is this knowledge gained from experience?

lol you might as well have read fiction.
Dawkins is a joke in the scientific community.

>muh entry level books are popular and so they are wrong meme
>scientific community according to my fav prof and 3 friends.

What is it specifically that people dislike about Dawkins? People always say he's wrong but never elaborate on what he's wrong about.

dont expect a reply.

you cant get redpilled on popsci because half the time its so dumbed down or sparkled up.

Are you retarded?

What do you mean by red pilled?

>it's a "user projects his insecurities all over the board" episode

Pissing at the accuracy

Destroyed misconceptions you had about the world.

I knew a little about evolution, but i still believed in stupid memes.

sure is samefaggy in here

>Selfish gene meme

The fact that you wrote this put a smile on my face.

sure is wrongfaggy in here

Yes because textbooks are such a great way of inspiring interest in a topic.

What a catty thread. Who let you people out from /cgl/?

This, this, and only this. STFU and GTFO you bunch of whining spastics. Or answer op's question.

Hugh mungus

If you're not interested in science, then why would you read popsci?