What did you have for breakfast today?

What did you have for breakfast today?

Fried egg on toast with a slice of Jarlsberg in the middle and sweet potato hash my fiancé and I made.

Lunch and dinner will probably be leftover turkey chili.

Frosted Flakes desu

Two leftover microwaved Bisquick pancakes with strawberry jam on them.

3 large slice of dominoes pepperoni pizza topped with scrambled eggs, bacon, chives, cheese and hot sauce, side of fries, large glass of chocolate milk and a medium bag of doritos (sweet chili heat)

How many calories do you think you just consumed?

Enough to feed most of Africa for the century to come.

Scrambled eggs with sharp cheddar and a slice of toast with almond butter. Pretty standard, but nummy

2 scrambled eggs with mozzarella, Parmesan, and black pepper
A slice of whole grain toast
Glass of whole milk

It's my pre-workout carbs and protein

Hmm. Maybe 2000?

That's quite a bit for breakfast. What does the rest of your caloric intake for the day tend to look like?

I'm sure he knows he's a fatass, user. You're not going to make any groundbreaking revelation.

a bowl of leftover chicken, rice, sourcream, and lettuce from a mexican resteraunt, with two eggs, cheese, and cajun seasoning from my house.
Then I ate a couple clementines and some jalapeno pringles.
I'm guessing...8 or 900 calories?

No, I'm just genuinely curious how much he eats in a day with a breakfast like that.

Hmm. Well. Lunch I think I will have a double bacon cheeseburger with fries and a microwavable frozen macaroni dish or burrito. Afternoon snack might have some butter scotch pudding, kit kat or maybe some chips. Dinner I'll probably have some alfredo pasta or butter chicken with rice and extra naan bread and order a pizza. Dessert, probably just a small box of chocolate almonds and a few scoops of vanilla ice cream.

Never had turkey chili before. How is it in comparasin to beef chili?

microwave burrito. bueno.

Just finished eating a bowl of fruit and yogurt cereal

Pic related

>Tried making soymilk because I'm experimenting with different milk substitutes
>Okara is a byproduct of the process
>Mix okara with oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon and bake it
>Get this crumb textured stuff that is pretty bland but seems like a quick and easy breakfast food
>Not even worth posting a picture of it
>I find out I don't even like soy milk

When I was about 16-19 I could actually eat like that and not gain a pound. Now I have to make sure I don't push 1700 calories in a day or else I start gaining weight. Granted, I could be more active but meh. Ugh, being old sucks.

Anyway, are you Michael Phelps?

No I'm obese. 5'6, 339lbs as of this morning

Cold donut.

It's 2.48am, u haven't even slept yet let alone eaten breakfast, fuck off

I*

pancakes, coffee, and an old style

Bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes.

Had a bowl of this. Don't normally eat breakfast cereals except a bowl of oats but I love this stuff. Won't be regularly buying a bag though.

I ate brussel sprouts marinated in soy sauce, chili, ginger and lemongrass. For dessert I had some seeds and nuts. Three cups of jasmin tea.

>having breakfast

Half of an everything bagel with cream cheese.
About to have italian meatloaf and vegetables for lunch.

You could always make your own so it's cheaper.

herr's sour cream and onion chips, reese's pieces, top ramen, and a whey shake. oh and this is all i will eat today btw.

fite me Veeky Forums

an 8 pack of beef franks

> which also happens to be lunch
> and probably dinner too

> just kill me please

Cum

Make sure your bf/trap eats pineapple the night before

I didn't

Plain Oatmeal with strawberries and natural crunchy peanut butter, milk on the side and occasionally poured in, coffee, and a leftover Italian sausage link.

I ate asparagus

brother, the oats.

Oats
Four egg omelette
Bottle of water
Espresso

I know man

Might have oat pancakes during the week

6 deviled eggs. I've eaten nothing but deviled eggs for the last 3 days.

Egg White Frittata with green onions, red green and yellow bell peppers, feta cheese, buncha herbs and topped with one runny egg yolk

a huge 3 egg omelette with ham and cream-cheese, along with toasted english muffin drenched in peanut butter and jam. fecking delicious

Granola with thawed frozen blueberries and a glass of an Echinacea based cold tea that contains lemongrass, ginger, fresh turmeric and mint. Not even memeing.

Breddy gud for the health thing, don't you know?

3 cheap beers and a slice of dutch apple pie. Been staying up late and eating like shit with friends until we all head back to school.

Two scrambled eggs, bread, and pickled onions. Instead of oil in the egg pan, I used leftover rendered pork fat from a shoulder roast I did last night.

pic related

and a honeycrisp apple and a banana, just finishing the apple now

Do you particularly care?

No it's only half my fault. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time. By the time I was 18 I was 5'6, and only 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care you fucking faggot. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive men in movies and commericials reinforces what is fucking unattainable for most. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME

Do they make hot donuts? I mean I know they are warm when they come out of the fryer obviously but I have never seen a place serve them any way besides cold.

yes donuts here are usually served very hot right from the fryer and the jelly filling is warm

Leftover quiche.

whoa there

What? whats your fucking problem huh?

This morning I had some blueberry pancakes with maple syrup, but that's not the big issue here.

For tomorrow, I have prepared a bulk batch of pan con tomate (Spanish for 'bread with tomato'), which is crushed tomato, garlic, and olive oil. I have also got some onions ready to go. It is simple as fuck but extremely tasty and I am actually excited to go to sleep and wake up again.

Fuck, sorry about that run of shit life comrade. I hope you recover your happiness.

Thanks. That looks like a nice snack.

Toasted lamb pita wrap with a side of yogurt & cucumber salad and a mug of hot coffee.

reheated popeye's fried chicken

Instead of garlic try partially crushed diced tomato, thinly diced shallots, chopped cilantro and olive oil.

Or try frying the tomato with garlic infused oil, then salt and if you wish add a bit of olive oil to the top of the finished product then place on bread. Simple but delicious.

Low fat quark with spelt flakes.
2 kiwi's.
Big mug of coffee.

I like a light breakfast.

looks good

nice

A few pieces of zucchini bread and some coffee. Pretty good.

Nothing

Eggs and coffee

holy shit. is emril your personal chef? did bobby flay leave you something after one of his legendary cook-offs? did you give rachel ray some good kack? did you blow alton brown?

I'm with you bro. Sunday special.

Thinking about getting this tattoo, but where?

I'm drunk as shit and just had a fried egg with halloumi cheese on toast at 3 am. Pls gainz gods let me keep this feast.

Pork and beansprouts

Holy fuck is this a meme or do you really hate yourself this much.

Just throw it up. Aren't you feeling nauseated?

Like, you really need to puke until your guts are empty?

You know, you get hot and start to sweat, and your stomach just starts to convulse. The spins set in, and you dont know if you can reach the toilet. All of a sudden your stomach contracts, and the waves of vomit overtake you! The dry heaving continues well past the point of being empty inside. A long slimy thread of mucous hangs from your lip, while your family stares in horror.

Nah desu I feel fantastic after it, about to head to bed after checking that the stove is off for the 25th time

GET IN YOUR GODDAMN RESERVATION YOU RETARDED DEGENERATE

IT'S FINALLY TIME TO STOP TOLERATING ATTENTION-WHORING THREADS LIKE THIS.

Fuck you. Brussel sprouts are noms. I had the same today, but with olives instead of nuts. And some strawberries.

I'm 29.

dessert after breakfast?

>he doesn't finish his meals with dessert
>he doesn't celebrate every moment of life

Leftovers: half pita, 2 falafel, & avocado salad

i know you're fishing for insults but i'm not going to give you one because I'm also a piece of shit

Chili cheese fries, mini steak quesadilla, and coffee. On toilet now