REQ ARMY, GET IN!!

Im going to do biz a favor. Not because you stupid fucks deserve it, but because I'm just about done accumulating and it now serves my interests to let you in on some secrets.

Start accumulating this gem now. I do not want to hear "muh coinbase", "muh Paypal 2.0 wtf they outsourcing", "muh bought at .70 and now it's .27".

REQ is not competing with Coinbase's new shitty "pay with crypto" or whatever the fuck they're trying to do. REQ does not want to be Paypal 2.0. That was the only way Y-Combinator could think of to distill their incredibly ambitious road map down for retards and retard VC's. REQ will absolutely see $0.70 again and far beyond.

What REQ is doing is building an entire platform for payments and invoicing which will reduce costs & complexities for any and all payment and invoice providers using their platform. Unless a competitor comes about (there are none currently), REQ will save these companies billions if not trillions of dollars yearly. Pay $1 for a fraction of a REQ token to save $2 for your company.

They are already starting talks with profitable companies, though no deals have been struck yet. The team is legit and I guarantee 2018 is going to bring huge news less than 6 months after main net hits (which will happen within the next 30 days).

And yet for no good reason at all REQ has barely recovered since the epic BTC dip that just happened. This is a GOOD FUCKING DEAL in the .20's. Take some money and start buying now. Watch BTC because we could be entering a new leg down, I wouldn't blow all your $$ yet, but you don't want to miss a good entry. Start accumulating now and accumulate more as BTC takes REQ further down or further up. Then just wait, and get rich.

Attached: 1521420998900.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Attached: 1519067920587.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

The delusion is real.

>idolizes the error of his ways
>creates a positive feedback loop that only reinforces the lie

There is only one way out and you are all too chicken shit to do it.

Keep kicking that can.

Attached: cp.jpg (291x173, 6K)

>There is only one way out and you are all too chicken shit to do it.

Wow, another brainless fud. No argument - no nothing. Typical.

OP you forgot how literally stacy will just venmo the random token burns to her wallet, and that's only if she has KYC passport verification required to paypal 2.0 chad.

this is a pajeet coin

Again, stop spamming user. You could get banned.

>samefagging

Attached: 1506610241340.png (629x504, 36K)

I'm just trying to protect people so they don't lose money

thanks I was waiting for the signal when to sell

Isn't REQ partnering with LINK? That pretty much killed it for me..

>What REQ is doing is building an entire platform for payments and invoicing which will reduce costs & complexities for any and all payment and invoice providers using their platform.

And this entire system will rely on LINK. Why shouldn't they be buying LINK instead?

Forreal?

Do you seriously think LINK is a meme?

Like thousands of retards have been holding LINK for months to troll you and they don't actually give a shit about getting rich.

You really believe that?

Because LINK's use case will take longer for people to wake up to and start buying.

REQ is something simple to understand.

I'll wait till it hits 10 cents

Oh I see.

You think major price movement will be because of normies fomoing in.

I think major movement for any altcoin will be due to whales. And whales would pump LINK harder than REQ because it has a much larger use case.

is 50k reqqies enough to make it?

Attached: 1519694778777.png (1000x1000, 194K)

Isnt REQ using LINK? How can REQ main net launch first?

REQ is using LINK to access fist, REQ wants to add fist conversion later this year.

REQ's mainnet launches is solely for token conversion

Attached: D911AAEF-F97C-4BDA-8B1F-1A4D0EFB3DB4.jpg (640x640, 123K)

Fist == Fiat

Attached: F9E04CF4-7AD1-402F-B000-132005A272D6.jpg (824x1024, 106K)

any vids of these girls accessing fist?

added REQ to my blockfolio so I can pick some up soon. I assume you're just trying to unload bags but I got the page and their roadmap and whitepaper ready to open and do some reading.

This and with all the other crytpos' im slowly investing in along with various other things like stocks and long term investments I think i'll be able to do quite ok in the next few years.

wishful thinking is I get enough money made over the next 5yrs I can afford to make the girls posted in this thread my personal naked maids with fuck you money.

Realisticially I hope to have a nice comfy retirement fund and not have to stress the day to day bs

No one actually buys link. You just add it in blockfolio to troll folio threads.