It is all written in π

It is all written in π.
Everything.
Every thought you ever had, every book ever written, every book that hasn't been and won't be, all the sequences are encoded on π, if you go deep enough.
Do you fucking realize what that means?
I can't.
It makes me think that this is the reason God exists.
The universe isn't infinite. It will disappear sometime.
And then there will be only God, because He means the infinite random combinations of everything. He means completeness. In all ways of the word.
I believe this is the strongest thing of the world. Infinite; and random.

Other urls found in this thread:

math.stackexchange.com/questions/216343/does-pi-contain-all-possible-number-combinations
libraryofbabel.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=GDrBIKOR01c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It is all written in e

wow it's fucking nothing

For every truth that might be encoded in a given interval of the digits of pi there are many more lies, and the vast majority of "statements" will be nonsense, not written in any language.

>President Elect: Donald Trump

So it was written, and so it shall be done.

It was also written "Hillary will be the queen of the United States"

It's pi.

> It is all written in π.
prove it

So pi must exist inside of pi, weird

didn't you see wildburger disprove the Goldbach Conjecture?

There is an upper bound to the amount of information that can be encoded in the entire universe, meaning that pi (base 10) is not an infinite sequence, thus meaning that, no, not every sequence is encoded in pi

it's like you don't keep up with wildberger. What are you doing with your life?

Yeah OP, what digits of pi contains the phrase "suck on my fat hairy dong you popsci faggot"

If you can't come up with a closed form method of determining which digit interval of pi is equivalent to a ASCII/unicode-encoded string, then why even post this thread?

pi exists in other bases dumbass

And?
3 exists in other bases too, but you don't claim in contains every string.

>all the sequences are encoded on π
>the sequence [math]\left( 0 \right)_{n \,\in\, \mathbf N}[/math] is encoded on π
>there exists an infinite sequence of zeros in the digits of π
>therefore π is rational
Let's call it the user-π0 theorem.

math.stackexchange.com/questions/216343/does-pi-contain-all-possible-number-combinations

tl;dr not proven yet

actually it hasn't been proven whether pi is normal or not

WOW MAN PI AND SUPERSTRING KEY TO UNIVERSAL PEACE

LSD + QUANTUM QUALIA QUESTION OUR LEADERS!

DONALD TRUMP IS THE ORANGE BUDDAH

πππππππππππππππππ
GOD IS PEE, WOOD IS WORLD
πππππππππππππππππ

Pi is just a relation, nothing to get excited about. And if the 'All the Possibles encoded in pi' gets you hard, our traditional 'Infinity' does the same job

>Every thought you ever had, every book ever written, every book that hasn't been and won't be, all the sequences are encoded on π, if you go deep enough.
Almost all real numbers are normal and have this property. Would be nothing special and it's not even decided wether pi is normal.

>It's another person who doesn't understand what infinity means.

Protip: Just because a decimal expansion is infinite and non-repeating does not mean it contains all possible permutations of digits. Example: 1.12112111211112...

someone dropped some x tonight

Pi is more fun to write than infinity. Too many letters.

Does π contain sequence of all digits of e?

>not written in any language
Not any language we know of at this moment. ;)

wow i fucking love math now

It is still an open debate whether π contains every finite sequence. When will this meme die?

Never. Welcome to the post-truth world.

This must be b8
No one is this retarded

>Every thought you ever had, every book ever written, every book that hasn't been and won't be, all the sequences are encoded on π, if you go deep enough.
that goes for all irrational numbers moron

You're the one who posted the non-sequitar

why did i even giggle

Pretty sure it's not been proven.
No it doesn't.

This is retarded.

PSA: it is an open problem whether or not pi is normal
In particular, the statements in OP may not be true. Fuck I hate pop math retards

Neat

This would imply that pi - 10^(-n) e is rational for some n. Since even the simpler problem with n = 0 is not solved,I expect that the answer to your question is "no one knows".

that sounds like those mind games where you type infinetly and randomly on a keyboard and borel-cantelli's theorem gives you that you will type every book that exists infinetly often (assuming that you are immortal)

the idea of curved lines and straight lines, or circles and squares actually interests me a lot in a philosophical sense
everything we do in our lives is like a square, with discreet beginning and end, and yet everything in nature is like a circle, an infinite cycle, returning once again to wherever it was
I think maybe that's the reason we can't be at peace with our existence, because we try to interpret these circles as flat lines, and it makes sense for a limited distance, but eventually the angle changes too much to ignore and we can't figure out where the pivot point was

>Do you fucking realize what that means?
>I can't.
>It makes me think that this is the reason God exists.

Talk about jumping to conclusions.

Library of Babel anyone?

This one is legitimately awesome. It's also kind of terrifying, every single piece of information about you, me, everyone who ever has or never has existed resides in it.
It has every conversation you ever had with your parents. It has every conversation you didn't have with your parents.
Your Social Security number, your credit card details, all of it.

Fucking awesome.

it doesn't. it just generates a random "book" of whatever you enter and claims it was there the whole time when the reason it exists was because you made a request to the server.

That does sound plausible (and disappointing if true). But how does that explain me being able to "browse" the library at my leisure?
You probably are right on it though, the amount of entries the library would need would be in the [math]4.6*10^101[/math] range, which I honestly wouldn't know if a server could store that much.

nice thoughts. Anyone knows where I can read about this?

There are apparently 10^5000 possible pages available on the library of Babel (Source: Vsauce) take that as you may but 3000 characters per page in every order possible is quite the number

A square is as much an infinite cycle as a circle

fathoming a square's existence only requires 4 points and 4 lines, curved lines can only be represented by equations, because they always change no matter what scope you look at

>At present it contains all possible pages of 3200 characters, about 10^4677 books

You can be confident that this is a flagrant lie. (Protip: How large is 10^4677 bits?)

This is popsci ass cancer

But the library of babel on the other hand...

libraryofbabel.info/

youtube.com/watch?v=GDrBIKOR01c

I believe it is procedurally generated, so if two users navigate to the same book and the same page they will see the same strings.

Whether this procedural generation is truly random enough to recreate all written works is a good question.

I'm going to go with, no.

>everything we do in our lives is like a square, with discreet beginning and end
That sounds more like a line

>yet everything in nature is like a circle, an infinite cycle, returning once again to wherever it was
I mean, a square does that too, it just has corners, so does any othe polygon

>returning once again to wherever it was
I don't think nature does that, I mean dinosaurs are definitely not still here.

>I think maybe that's the reason we can't be at peace with our existence
I think you're ascribing too much meaning to things

as far as we can tell, it is completely random. It passes all known tests for randomness.

It's still a conjecture, but i think at this point is is ok to just assume it is practically random.

How would you even begin to prove that π contains every finite sequence? Are there any mathematicians working on it? I'm seriously curious.

>It's still a conjecture, but i think at this point is is ok to just assume it is practically random.
That's not how math works you monstrously retarded cretin.

If you believe that any infinite series contains any possible series you are wrong.