Daily reminder BTC could be at 9800 and still be on track for the prophecy

Daily reminder BTC could be at 9800 and still be on track for the prophecy

Attached: 22loops.png (1509x736, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hDRxbQlpqmo?t=390
outputs.today/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What your graph does not show is adoption, which is happening.

Attached: technology adoption rate century.png (994x402, 145K)

bump you brainlets

>adoption
meanwhile daily transactions are back at 2015 levels

Ouch.

BTC will not lead adoption.

what you are not considering is the inevitable regulation that is about to happen to crypto and the bear market that follows it

thx just sold 100k

what you are not considering is the inevitable regulation that is about to happen to crypto and the massive flood of trillions of worthless fiat dollars institutions are waiting to invest into crypto

wow just bought 100k, must have came from you

which happens after the bear, that is

Regulators have a choice of either getting in the way of progress or buying in and making a shitload of money.

They are people and will act in their own selfish interests.

Good luck trading.. they have all kinds of regulations meant to prevent high volume traders in traditional markets. Imagine having to wait for the market to open to trade your bitcoins.

Also the "inevitable" regulation could still be a couple few years away. They are postponing it for the time being and my guess is that we will have a gradual warning before real crackdowns begin. And even then certain countries like switzerland might have less regulations. AND EVEN THEN currencies like monero may skirt regulation all together.

Be careful what you wish for. Government actually might be the death of bitcoin and may take away exactly what makes it so brilliant.

Attached: 1521417347288.jpg (554x439, 68K)

which is why I think they're going to try to control it as much they as can

im not convinced they are honestly.. that G20 news about them not wanting to regulate hard did not convince me

No some will go long and the market will reach heights that make Dec/Jan look like early adoption.

I trust this prediction more. But if it goes to that zone I'm ready to pull a lot from other markets.

Attached: 45232632.png (610x344, 49K)

idk honestly. Id like that to happen but i think its far more likely for the market to be quiet for a while and the true believers/big businesses to stock up.

I dont think govts want to regulate crypto as much as the stock market as that would validate it too much too soon

>Imagine having to wait for the market to open to trade your bitcoins
How is that bad? I could finally sleep without having to worry that my internet coins won't drop 50% in the meantime

Im not convinced either but i think it will take them at least a year and probably 2 or 3 tops. Maybe Trump will even put it off his entire term. My point is that governments TAKE FOREVER to make changes. And there are holders already within the financial institutions.

>I dont think govts want to regulate crypto as much as the stock market as that would validate it too much too soon
Maybe. Maybe some of them care about it to.

Holy shit you are fucking selfish. The thing about crypto that makes it so awesome is that there is 24/7 high volatility high volume trading action. Why don't you hold stocks then if you like predictability and stability so much? You could have bough northrop grumman after the north korea stuff for a bump for example. What makes crypto great is that it's decentralized and free of regs. Regulatory agencies could even kill it or make other alts more popular than bitcoin. Like i said be careful what you wish for. And you are a selfish price.

Attached: 1521424920632.jpg (384x384, 25K)

>selfish price
selfish pric*

>hurr durr government violence might make my specific situation better MAYBE hurr durr lets hope it happens x>DDDdddddddddd fuck u freetards

Also the dollar seems ready to start sliding big time so that might make perfect conditions for a leftist to win in 2020. If the precedent to regulate crypto is already established that could mean HIGH TAXES and HIGH TRADING FEES. Bernie Sanders, that snake eyed piece of shit, already said he would pay for college tuitions by taxing "wallstreet speculation" as if that wouldn't hurt the economy itself. AS IF GOVERNMENT BACKED LOANS DIDN'T MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR COLLEGES TO JACK UP TUITION.
youtu.be/hDRxbQlpqmo?t=390

Fuck man seeing posts by people like you is really disheartening. You are literally the type of person who sees authority and wants to submit to it as much as possible because you think it will benefit you somehow. I bet you like to tattle tail on other kids when you were in school didn't you? You think you can be part of the authoritarian club dont you?

Attached: bootlicker3.jpg (500x612, 38K)

Why you don't use an updated chart because that prediction does look far from current chart.

>My point is that governments TAKE FOREVER to make changes.
*Bureaucracy* takes forever. I used to be an assistant for a bureaucratic official.

Even if they pulled the trigger to regulate it could literally take years to start implementing it. They have to warn exchanges ahead of time also to seem fair.

I'm more afraid of the tether bitfinex thing than anything else in the short term. Especially because that is my favorite exchange and they integrate with trading view on their platform.

Yeah I like just found out you cant trade stocks 24/7 WTF
How retarded is that? Why would anyone put their money in something they cant control most of the year? Lolllllll fucking boomers

Attached: 1519794295825.png (1000x727, 380K)

>Holy shit you are fucking selfish
fuck off nerd my mental health is more important than your bot one upping other bots with your pajeet money

Attached: 179583F0-617B-4EB6-8985-94D959238F16.png (800x600, 100K)

Attached: allaboutthebenjamins.png (403x285, 211K)

>Imagine having to wait for the market to open to trade your bitcoins.

Guy's don't listen to this fucking idiot.

He obviously has never heard of forex trading or futures contracts rofl...

Sage sage sage

Attached: 1521315091269.jpg (640x360, 25K)

one day you might unexpectedly find yourself on the other side of the law

they dont have your interests at heart yet you still trust them

no i have but it's fucking bullshit to WANT INCONVENIENCE

REGULATION EQUALS INCONVENIENCE

AND ONCE THE PRECEDENT TO REGULATE CRYPTO IS SET THAT PAVES THE WAY FOR VAMPOROUS CUNTS TO SLAP ON SPECIAL "MUH 1 PERCENT" SIN TAXES

Attached: WHAT HAPPENED AFTER 1914?.jpg (850x400, 86K)

What the fuck happened in 1932 that made folks dump their phones?

Depression hit and people could t afford luxuries that we take for granted as necessities today.

Sweeties don't know what batched transactions and Segwit are.
outputs.today/

Attached: It's a Bitcoin BUBLE.png (1606x724, 41K)