Vaginal Birth

Does being born through a woman's vagina make you a brainlet?
I was born by cesarean section and I have an IQ of 140 and a degree in physics.

>be in kindergarden
>have friend
>named mickey
>he tells me thats where they cut him out of his mom's tummy
>fast forward
>be in HS
>mickey tryna act hard
>says it's a stab wound
>drops out of HS
>goes to prison for 5 years for armed robbery in neighboring state

You and mickey were both born by cesarean. It has no real difference desu unless something gets fugged up

btw only roasties wanna get c-sections

I don't think so, I too was born via cesarean and an IQ of 140

If you have an IQ of 140 you really should've accomplished more in your life by now.

People with IQs of 100~ can get degrees in physics just by studying hard.

I read somewhere that vaginal birth is important for the psychology of infants. Birth is a naturally traumatic experience, however if babies manage to make it through it and pull their way out, they get a massive dopamine spike that fuels their confidence for the rest of their lives. It is nature's first test, and by passing it they are better able to cope with stress and traumatic events later in laugh, and gain a newfound confidence in their abilities and abilities to manipulate the world around them.

c-section babies are denied this important test in life and are doomed to never live up to their potential and trauma later on in life scar them and make them wish to be pulled to safety rather than motivate them to climb out.

This might be all bs, but I feel like this is true as a 140 IQ who never lived up to his potential, is probably mentally ill, dropped out of school, can't hold a job and lives in his mom's basement at age 24.

I don't know about intelligence but vaginal birth is typically more beneficial for development of the immune system.

>tfw gf has megawide hips for massive brained babies

feels goodman

>IQ of 140
you sound pretty dumb tho

wide hips != wide birth canal

>has idea off one observation

Are you sure your skull wasnt crushed when you came out of your mums C section birth hole?

There's a lot in this. Lots end up as needing to be rescued.

There's also good bacteria picked up in vaginal delivery which are missed out on by c section. Recent knowledge, but most places now swab mother's vagina and give to baby intraorally.

Even if it's for a constructive medical purpose, it sounds like something humanity will look back on in 200 years and roll their eyes.
Like plague doctors' practices

You know about stool transplants right?

In most cases, you should just assume I don't know anything.

Same here, ceasar got me up to 140

raping children doesnt make a pope

> if babies manage to make it through it and pull their way out, they get a massive dopamine spike that fuels their confidence for the rest of their lives

whta the fuck man, if theres indeed any dopamine spike its most probably from oxygen deprivation.
and wtf proper birth = confidence for rest of one's life? WTF? you could create a religion around this degree of bulshit symbolism,

I think they take some vaginal goo and wipe down the c-section baby with it now.

Mmmhh... I don't think it!

I was born by the natural way, my IQ is 141

I have an IQ of 310, I was born out of a vagina.

same here

Rectal birth baby 420 IQ master race reporting in

> IQ 140, degree in physics
> asks question about correlation and coincidence

you should know yourself