/health/ thread. You will never make it unless you have good /health/

Ask all health related questions here, I'll start.

I am going to the Doctor today and want to get as many things covered as possible.
-General blood test but im going to make sure it has bloodsugar, hormones, iron levels and thyroid. Is there anything else I should make sure the bloodtest has?
-Get tight foreskin addressed
-Ask about the ~10 hairs that fall out every time I do my hair
-Ask if I may have ADHD and need some sort of mediaction
Is there anything I'm missing or you recommend a 22 year old male get checked? Thanks

Attached: doctor-illustratio.jpg (626x626, 76K)

Prostate exam. Demand a full nut. Patient's rights.

Thanks will do. A bit scared about that one though

Fix the tight foreskin yourself.. probably a mild case of Phimosis.

Trust me, I thought mine was too far gone and was looking at circumcision but after stretching for about a month its perfect

I don't think its phimosis because when I use lube I can get it back. I just heard there is some sutff they can give you that you apply and it helps the skin stretch.

>a mild case of Phimosis
Sorry yeah, its probably this.

Ask why your FGT levels are so high

kek

Whats the consensus of the best hair growing products? Rogaine or some shit?

I believe so, rogaine with minoxidil or some shit

>tfw tons of symptoms
>probably have cancer or a tumor
>don't want to go in because as long as it's not official it's like it doesn't exist
i'll probably randomly die one of these days but I hate going to the doctor

Should I work out right now? I feel fine and some exercise may do me some good

I've also been putting it off for as long as I can remember, even though my symptoms aren't really that bad, so I don't blame you.
You should try and make yourself go, you will feel a lot better afterwards.

Minoxidil and nizoral shampoo. There's a guy on this board that keeps shilling saw palmetto and biotin. Finasteride is the main one with the highest rate of success but it fucks with your hormones and you risk having a useless dick.

I'm under the impression that people way way under estimate working out or even any kind of physical activity.
Humans weren't designed to sit behind computers all day every day.
Even just a 30 second walk every half an hour of sitting can be beneficial.
I should add though, every person I have spoken to about working out said their life has imporved afterwards, even if it's not the better looking body, its the confidence, or even the way you feel after a workout (dopamine release or some shit).
So I'd say yes, go workout.

Finasteride literally turns you into a women. I already feel like I have pretty low test. I will never ever touch that shit.

I usually work out everyday but did not have access to a gym for a week and got out of the habit.. might just do a mile run. thanks

my girlfriend is making me go into a free clinic on thursday.
REEE why can't I just die in peace

serious question
the other day my left nut was sore and even throbbing. it went away though.
today my right nut was sore but not throbbing. i walk like an old man because they're fragile. imagine ur balls are made of glass. that's how i walk.

had a fap and im fine now. i have sex ~3x a week. it seems to flare up if i dont nut.
do i have to bust a nut every day? is this something else?
thanks user.

Attached: 1521056101284.jpg (563x528, 71K)

What if one of your balls is attached backwards, with all the wires hanging out on the front? Asking for a friend, he had a hernia in his teens. Haven't seen it yet, but it sounds messed up. Should he just orchy it off and go solo?

Fuck me that sounds horrendous. He should see a doc

Same. I'd rather be bald than chemically castrate myself.

I've also had a serious throbbing pain in my left nut for about 5-10 mins. Didn't think anything of it though.

The surgeon who did his hernia surgery just shrugged and said he could give him an orchiectomy

Could be epididymitis. I had the same thing a few months ago and it sucked. Went away with some antibiotics and I got a cute med student to touch my dick and balls.

Thx guys, can it regrows in receding hairline are though? (My left and right above temple area is fucking up)

I believe so however it take a while. 6months plus

It says it doesn't but that's only because it wasn't tested on the hairline. I've read plenty of accounts where they say it works just fine but you have to be careful about getting it on your face and eyes.

Its not that bad user

>-Ask if I may have ADHD and need some sort of mediaction

nigga do you want your brain to be fried by legal pharma-speed to the point that you can never function again without it?

ADHD is a meme created by the advertising industry.

Not worth it to me. Antidepressants fucked my dick up bad when I was on them a few years ago and there's no way in hell I'd take that chance again.

Is Ritalin that bad? I literally cannot get myself to do anything productive and I need help.

I don't know user. I have failed 3 years of uni because 5 mins into a lecture my brain drifts off. After 15 mins I refocus and it happens 5 mins later.

What is worse? Not being able to finish uni and potentially fucking myself even more, or fucking my brain?

I know ADHD might be over exagerated, and I dont think anyone under the age of atleast 16 shuld be able to have the drugs.
But I thought people with ADHD actually had different chemicals in their brain and it could be seen in scans etc

I mean its great until it stops working and you become a braindead zombie.

Sure it will help you with focus. If you rely on it too heavily you will never be able to focus on your future job without it. Do you want to be on speed for the rest of your life?

Attached: 1486906756453.png (270x270, 156K)

SO what you're saying is I'm fucked either way?

What if you take a very small constant dosage? I am not talking abusing ritalin btw

Yeah this. Even if you use it once or twice a year, for assignments/exams

How much damage will that do?

Well if you plan to accept unrealistic workloads and rely on pharmaceuticals to complete them in time for the rest of your life then yes, you are pretty fucked.

You'd probably be better off doing an X days on / Y days off schedule to avoid diminishing returns and addiction. It ramps up pretty fast with stimulants.

im 22 and my fucking front tooth seems loose, it moves like 1mm. it is almost impossible to see it move in the mirror but i can feel it move. I brush my teeth 2 times a day and use mouthwater. wtf is wrong with me doc?

I think you should go to a dentist for that one, but I'll ask the doc for u today. ;)
That does remind me though, I've been getting a really dry mouth and bad breath lately, not matter how many times I brush my teeth.

>Ask if I may have ADHD and need some sort of mediaction

One of the medications doctors prescribe for this is meth.

Bro just don't go fucking crazy with it and don't take it everyday/most days.

liver pancreas and kidney tests would also be good.
Aside from that check your vaccination.

I had a tight foreskin too. I fixed it by stretching it out as much as I could in the shower everyday. First I would pull it out a few times to loosen it up then pull it back as much as I could. It sucked. But after a few weeks/months it was totally normal. Dumbass doctor told me I would need to get circumcised to fix it.

I honestly would take it twice or three times a month at most.
Would this fuck me up?

Thanks for this, added to the list.
What about flu shots?

Anyone else got hemmorhoids? What do i do about this, just eat more fiber?

Mouthwash has alcohol and can dry your mouth out and make it worse. Could be it. Or your mouth is just rotting.
Drink a shitload of water and get plenty of fiber. A trick I used when I had them bad was finger your asshole with lube before you take your first shit in the morning. Makes you feel like a real sex pervert, but it beats the hell out of taking a painful bloody shit. Just do everything you can to keep turds sliding out of your asshole with as little friction as possible and they will eventually subside.

Fix your diet, cut out processed food, more greens.
Don't strain when you are shitting.

I take Rutin, it's a bioflavonoid, works like a charm. Available in any health food store. I buy the 500 mg strength and take 3 of those every morning with food. Some people may need to take 4 or more. I also have heard that the herbs Horse Chestnut and Butcher's Broom also work for hemmorhoids.

Guys I think I have GERD. I can't eat much at night because I suddenly get a lot of burps and heartburns. Sometimes I run out of breath when sleeping too. What do?

whales don't give a fuck about use case. they care that REQ was once at .04 cents. then was pumped to $1, where they sold, and pushed back down to 0.14 cents, in which they'll repeat these cycles.

Wrong thread

Could I have low T?
Stopped caring about trying to fuck random girls, unironically sorority girl voices are nails on chalkboard
Only like girls if they have a nice voice (0 bitchiness in tone)
Don't get morning wood
Lift consistently, enjoy it and look forward to it
Jerk it daily, keep it in check to avoid overuse
Generally ambitious and competitive when it comes to success and lifting
Don't care about sports, watch football here and there
Can't grow much beard wise, doesn't connect at 22 between chin and sideburns

What are the signs of low T?

Okay guys, op here.
Just went to the doctor and he was an absolute cunt.
Laughed at me when I said I wanted a blood test and said I’m not even allowed to get anything checked unless I have gyno(boobs) or undropped testicles.
Checked foreskin and said it’s fine, but it’s not because I can’t pull it back and wash underneath and it’s hurts during sex.
Laughed at me when I asked him if it was normal to be losing 10-20 every time I do my hair, and to check for MPB.
And finally when I asked about ADHD and told him ive failed 3 years of uni, he said that’s only kids can get diagnosed with adhd.

Did I just get a bad doc? Wtf.