You know how they have food trucks

What about this. Open up a truck at a busy spot at lunchtime. Instead of a food truck have smoothies. And give out newspapers to go along with the smoothies. So people can read the paper with their smoothie. Would this work

Attached: 96f.png (396x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lastflipwins.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most things would probably work in a busy enough area.
Could even offer protein shakes and bowls of those acai shit that the normies love

in the 80s probably. Unfortunately not too many people read the newspaper anymore, otherwise the smoothies must be damn good

Yeah man I want in

But I do not like protein shakes or that other shit. Those are for health freaks. I am not a health freak. I like smoothies because they taste good I don't care if they are bad for you.

I know not money read the paper but that is why I think people would like it. Sort of for the novelty but also because I really do think people would want to take a break to relax and read the news instead of staring at their phone all day.

Food trucks are gay. The gimmick is overdone. My idea is to get a pickup truck and throw a grill and a keg in the back and get a big fat rowdy drunk guy (if you aren't already fat) to sit back there and flip burgers. A traveling tailgate party.

Why are they gay. It wouldn't be selling health freak shit for hipster millennials like most food trucks.

Instead of a food truck how about a crypto truck
You sell normie wagecucks crypto at a markup on their lunch break

>Smoothies
>Newspapers

I hate both those things.

I looked into that s with a coworker at jimmy John's but with sandwiches and we drive to businesses. We didn't have the capital and couldn't come up with a way to get great fresh bread in a food truck. Nice pipe dream though

this is wholesome and nice. I wish you good luck on this venture

Food trucks are everywhere. I like the idea of them but jesus christ everyone is doing it these days.

>read the paper with their smoothie

can't tell if trying to be ironically autistic or actual autist

Don’t forget to name your food truck:

Smoothie block-chain

I don't get it what is so dumb about this idea

>Randy
>Let's sell Dirty Burger
>Baaaammmm

Why it has nothing to do with blockchain

What newspaper would you do? Just your local city paper? Would you have a selection of papers?

A selection

Got the feeling your a coworker.
Are these your initials? E. E.

I was thinking of art forgery and getting so e art students to make replicas of real art

No why would you think that

Who the fuck wants to eat a smoothie for lunch?

Jimmy John's is the best place to wagecuck, best job I've ever had

Why

why not sell smoothies and food?

What is with you

>My idea is to get a pickup truck and throw a grill and a keg in the back and get a big fat rowdy drunk guy (if you aren't already fat) to sit back there and flip burgers. A traveling tailgate party.
This is fucking great! What an original idea. Love it!

The sandwiches are great, I get multiple half price sandwiches a day and can use the discount with friends and I also get free sandwiches sometimes. Time goes by super fast when your making sandwiches at warp speed, you get into a zone. Also my managers are relaxed about everything .

5/7 would eat there

Everyone is doing it because it reduces starting and operating costs by like 75%. Food trucks are efficient as fuck

better invest in lastflipwins.co/ its 10%-25% percent win in a few minutes

idk how youll become a millionaire in under 5 years though. food trucks have heavy costs associated. nobody trusts shit out of a truck anyways. nobody reads paper news. wtf bait 3/10

kneepads much better investment

lol i guess it depends what you are serving out of your truck. the license alone is costly. you must not be in the food industry at all and only eat.

My problem is lunch time. Maybe after their lunch some people would buy the smoothie to take back to their desks, but this should be operated throughout the day for any passer by to grab and enjoy on their way to wherever they are going

newspapers are irrelevant people read shit on their phone

So biz had a spaghetti truck idea, empanada truck idea, and now a friggin smoothie truck? Lmao.

if you want to attract the newspaper crowd, sell Ensure smoothies

smoothies are healthy retard

No they arent dumb dumb. 50+ grams of sugar and barely any protein isnt good.

think you're on the wrong board

I see non crypto thread on biz, I upboat

How about you make smoothies out of old newspapers

If you were smart you would do this in a metropolitan area in the middle of the night where you know midly inebriated upperclass people would be, 1am, 2am, near bars, upscale bars is key, other wise... around blacks, never relax. You could charge $3 and they would give you a $5 just because.

This is the bizness board take your coin nonsense elsewhere