LINK

it's time

Attached: longlink.png (200x338, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEp7dUk7Qxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we main net in 1 week. check em

Attached: 1521031443212.gif (367x265, 558K)

Actually Sergey is about to announce a quarter balance, just like he did on 31 December, and I'm guessing 31 March is the date. So we will have an update every 90 days.

>...321

Mainnet in 3 days from now, checked.

I am tired and sick of waiting. Come on link moon. Link was red when all alts were red. Now all alts are super green, yet link is still bloody red. I can hodl a coin in red when the market is bearish, but it is incredibly hard to do so in bullish market.

can't wait for the candles

Attached: 1513529107048.png (200x338, 26K)

seriously, you all should just cold storage and sell in 2020 - go live your life comfy. try new shit. go somewhere you always wanted. your life is what you make it

shut up faggit sell if you are not strong enough to hold.

Attached: masterlink2.jpg (1191x670, 189K)

>go live your life comfy. try new shit. go somewhere you always wanted.
can't do that until link moons retard

youtube.com/watch?v=GEp7dUk7Qxk

I've seen that album loads of times but I never knew it sounded like this

What he means is invest in yourself and improve your life however you can right now. Read books that expand your mind, learn a new language, explore nature, meditate, pick up a new hobby, hit the gym and lift, etc.

Sell your puny little stack faggot

It's fucking amazing.

Stop being a faggot and put your linkies in the pooper

Attached: linksingularityevolution.jpg (749x588, 103K)

Link missed the big bull run in dec, now it seems it will miss the current bull run too. Rather than asking me to shut up why don't you morons shill hard on reddit and all over internet. Seeing all your bad shill, sergey might even hire a proper PR team. If link does not see at least one small moon run soon, no sane person will hodl links by the end of this month.

Kek, don't you see?? that's what we want. We don't want the sane (no sane person can fathom the impact chainLINK could potentially have on society). We want the crazies, the fanatics, the zealots, why? Empowered with money and knowledge they'll go on to change the world and do things that "sane" people can only dream of attempting. ChainLINK is for people who dare to try what hasn't been done before. Look at the early bitcoin adopters, they're all libertarian psychos who now have a fuck ton of capital and have gone on to do things "sane" people dream of. Buterin, Szabo, Jihan Wu, Antonopoulous, Chink Lee, Brian Armstrong and ma nigga Da Hongfei do I have to keep going? Do you understand now? reddit shilling, advertising, yelling about your project doesn't matter. You need the fanatics to impact change in this world.
t.110k linkie

normies don't know what to do with shekels.

Attached: gigglem9.jpg (640x426, 136K)

Normanos Stand in line to line (((their))) pockets

Attached: 56CF9A43-41AD-4F82-8AB0-BE4ED859F510.jpg (774x1080, 548K)

Are you forgetting LINK was one of the best holds throughout the entire bear market so far?

Or does that not count for shit?

God damn ICX went from $11 to $2. Which is why they've pretty much stfu

Attached: 7777777.png (1080x1081, 222K)

Crazies changing the world is just romanticization. The # of irrational people who have brought radical changes are very few and most of them just happen to be at the right place and at the right time. No one thought bitcoin would be such a big asset, the early bitcoin millionaires are mere gamblers. It is easy to project oneself as a wise man after winning, Many good projects have died in the last 6-7 years, there were tons of fanatic believers too. You don't get to see them. You get to hear only the ones who were into btc or eth.
Most of the radical scientific/social changes are from normal, boring humans. There was just one Tesla (who btw has very little scientific contributions, but a big pop following as his story is quite interesting). Newton, Euler, Planck, Einstein, Hawking... were some of the most rational and objective humans, which is exactly why they came up with big inventions/discoveries. If Einstein was fanatic about Newton's theory, we would be still be living in a stone age.