Mc

Why do we hate McDonald's again?

We don't.
McDonalds is the official paid restaurant of Veeky Forums and they sponsor half the McMemes.

They shill relentlessly on Veeky Forums

But I'll never eat their fucking garbage

Its shit tier crap that fat poor people ingest to make themselves feel better for a few minutes.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

MC FUCKING FISH
I hate to admit the BK Big Fish is far better

I love eating at McDonald's with my family. Their tendies are the best, my kids won't eat anything else. We all like to drink Coke® with our meals. McDonald's ® has the best food in the business.

This is so true.
Thanks for the great post, I know where I'm taking the kids for lunch tomorrow!

Honestly, I do like the mcfish cause the bread is almost like not there at all

Because EXPENSIVE """"""""""""""""""""ELITE"""""""""""""""""""" RESTAURANTS AND """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""HEALTHY"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" FOOD CORPORATIONS brainwash us into thinking fast food = everything evil ever.

/tjread

Kinda looks like Mad Moxxi cosplaying as Ronald.

I don't. There's a McDonalds near my university, and it more or less costs half as much to go there for lunch than to eat on campus. It takes a bit longer because I have to bus there and bus back, but I don't end up standing in line for a long ass time, nor do I have a problem finding a place to sit. And I'm pretty much getting the same or more calories for less money.

It's not the healthiest shit you could eat, but it's cheap and fast for sure.

shit quality food at chickfilaesque prices

in europe McDonald's is really expensive
last time I checked, a cheeseburger was 1.29€, roughly 1.40$
that's the cheapest trash they have and it's not going to fill you up

same for kfc, which is apparently poor people food in the us
for some reason all those fast food chains think they're selling some haute cuisine shit

Mostly the sugar in everything for me. Even the burgers.

It grew a bad reputation in the early 00's because of shitty corporate decisions and hasn't shrugged it off even after nearly a decade.

damn that looks good right now though

Because most of Veeky Forums work there

Same reply to any thread on here
Autism

And this

I was in a McDonalds for the first time in years yesterday, and they now have loads of fucking machines that you are supposed to use to order, and only one actual person serving with a massive queue of people waiting to place orders.

They did table service too. No idea if you're supposed to tip them or not.

No, you're not supposed to use the self ordering screens or tip the staff. You're supposed to queue up at the register so that teenagers can remain in employment, not be replaced by technology

Patties are too salty

It's over priced tasteless crap.

i think that's taco bell
>lol i pooped a lot

>
That look so fucking straight edged and unnatural. Fish aren't shaped like that.