What is the best fast food joint in your country?

What is the best fast food joint in your country?

NZ here and I've decided that it's this. Wendy's is the runner up.

I like Burger Fuel but it's so expensive.
How do you feel about Hell za?

Culver's
Brought to you by Carl's Jr

Pretty good, but I don't like the crusts. Also I feel like it's over priced compared to the alternatives.

I went to Culver the other day and had the 'pub burger', it was amazing for a fast food burger

It other words Hell's is the burgerfuel of pizza joints.

Whataburger obv

Hardees, which is owned by Carl's Jr., I'm pretty sure.

Haha indeed.

Why do rednecks like Whataburger so much?

>Muh Texan pride

Literally only reason. Which explains why no one else really eats that slop.

Las Vegas Nevada

Gonna have to go with good ol In-N-Out.

Yes it is not the best food you'll ever eat, but the prices are still reasonable and the food is fresh.

Wendys for everywhere chain.
Shake shack and in-n-out for regional.
I'm not from California but when I went in-n-out was good as shit

Honey Butter Chicken on a Biscuit and an entire line of sandwiches that use Texas Toast instead of a bun, for me. The real question is why anyone thinks In-N-Out is anything special.

Chick fil A. The Chick fil A sauce is the nectar of the gods

I think Culvers wins the North/South/West regional chain battle, butterburgers and cheese curds

The cheesecurds and frozen custard do make a compelling argument, but as a transplant from the north, Whataburger completely converted me. Breakfast after 11 PM, open 24 hours, and meatier sandwiches give it the edge, imo.

I don't understand why people in other parts of the country eat soft serve instead of custard, its so ridiculously inferior

whataburger doesn't have great burgers but the atmosphere and menu is what makes it iconic

Price. I'm pretty sure you can't aerate custard as easily as ice milk.

A&W is pretty good here, their breakfeasts are god tier.