What went right?

What went right?

The electoral college.

>asking me to stop and pickup food i dont have money for and bring it to your party that i dont even want to go to and dont like any of the people

It's a meme that's over 20 years old

Never had one, is there any noticeable difference to regular pepsi?
Could you spot it in a blind test?

I forgot what the difference was, I think it was slightly sweeter with less acidity
But honestly, I don't like pepsi enough to bother drinking pepsi that tastes slightly different

But yeah, me and my friends did a small taste test and we could tell

I'd imagine that's an intereting case of how color influences your expectation of how something should taste.

Like green should taste like apple, orange like an orange or red like strawberries.

It has a shit after taste
T.pepsi employee

Slightly less sweet and maybe some spice to it. like nutmeg.

Look you fetuses. I was enjoying Crystal Pepsi when it first came out back in the early-nineties. It had no caffeine and no caramel color and a "more natural" flavor profile and real sugar.

Last year Pepsico thought it could have a big laugh at the consumers expense by offering basically regular old Pepsi with the caramel color and nostalgia-blinded morons would buy it up. Many did. I bought a bottle and spit it out and got my money back because it wasn't the Crystal Pepsi I enjoyed as a boy.

>tfw you can't go back home again

;_;

*without the caramel color

My rage affects my typing.

Daily reminder that LA Beast got literally no financial compensation for meme'ing this back into reality.

Didn't they bring it back as of like 2 or 3 days ago? I haven't seen it yet but the wikipedia page links to a dead source, saying it was supposed to start a second wave on jan 12th across canada and the US.

every time I looked it cost more than the other pepsi varieties so I never bought any

the 20 floz bottles were 1.80 across the US, which is standard price for that size bottle. The thing is there are usually 1l bottles of regular or diet pepsi for 99 cents at most locations so I think they doomed it to fail.

I still bought like ~50 or so over the course of the last few months though. Some places still have them stocked. My local corner store still has fucking baja blast bottles, even.

Fine as long as they never bring back Pepsi blue

That shit was VILE

It's alegedly a seasonal release now at least on Prime Pantry

>1.80 across the US, which is standard price for that size bottle.
what now

1 dollar 80 cents. Some places it's 1 dollar 70 cents. The 20 fl oz bottles are that price. I don't really know why, but that's the case. Places like dollar tree/dollar general tend to have 1 liter bottles for 99 cents or a dollar though, so it just confuses me.

Although, I am generalizing for the southwest since I'm a truck driver, from like california to alabama it's the same price for that shit, gas station or grocery store.

Why aren't they selling this in 2L bottles?
Is this becoming their McRib?

They're gonna keep releasing this shit once a year just to milk nostalgiafags?

LA Beast is a retard who couldn't take the bantz from Shoenice

What was he expecting, a check from Pepsico because he made videos of him drinking expired discontinued soda and vomiting everywhere?

i actually like it. it's just a lighter-tasting pepsi with the same contents.

and since i never drink pepsi the caffeine regularly gets me rekt. i hope they keep this forever as a tongue in cheek stab at memeing themselves.