Brother, may I have some oats?

Brother, may I have some oats?

there isn't room for two forced memes on this board

Brother! Please, I beg of you! See me with your eyes. Do you not see the face of your beloved brother who has always been by your side Listen to my words, my plea! Don't you remember the days we spent frolicking in the mud and eating our oats together as companions Don't you remember when he huddled for warmth in the cold, harsh winters Don't you remember when I shared my oats with you Don't you remember when I comforted you Don't you remember the love I showered you with every day, every week, every month and every year of our shared lives How could you forget me brother Have you really doomed me to this meaningless existence, so vapid and empty Is there truly no remorse left in you I ask you, please, remember just one thing at least. It could be anything, it could be the most meaningless moment of your life, but so long as it is a memory of the time when we were once brothers I would feel a great relief. Could you do that at least I do not require oats anymore, you may have all the oats you want for the rest of your life and I will happily starve to death in my dark corner, so long as you remember anything. Please brother, how many times must I ask you with no result Do you wish me to waste my life away Did you never love me at all brother Did you despise me so much that you wished to imprison me to this hellish, inescapable reality Grant me mercy brother, and tell me. Why have you done this Was it really just the oats Or was it something deeper, more vile and more cruel, something worse than gluttony and greed What was it, brother, that tore you away from me

god damn

No, the oats are mine, Brother

That is fresh fuckin' pasta mate. And the only good thing to come out of this idiotic forced meme.

>tfw every word you speak is an oat you spill

Leave me, Brother

>fresh

>meme

no its potatoes.

Brother

WHoly fuck what is this from?

lmgtfy

Hello Brother, I’m going into battle and I want your strongest oats.
My oats are too strong for you Brother.
Brother, I tell you I’m going into battle and I want only your strongest oats.
You can’t handle my oats they are too strong for you.
Brother listen to me, I want only your strongest oats.
My oats would kill you Brother, you cannot handle my oats.
Brother enough of these games, I’m going to battle and I need your strongest oats.
My strongest oats would kill you Brother, you can’t handle my strongest oats. You better go find weaker oats.
Brother I’m telling you right now, I’m going into battle and I need only your strongest oats.
You don’t know what you asked Brother, my strongest oats would kill a dragon, let alone a man. You need to find weaker oats, because my oats are too strong.
Brother, I’m telling you I need your strongest oats, I’m going into a battle, I’m going to battle, and I need your strongest oats.
You can’t handle my strongest oats. No one can, my strongest oats are fit for a beast, let alone a man.
Brother what do I have to tell you to get your oats. Why won’t you trust me with your strongest oats? I need them if I’m to be successful in the battle.
I can’t give you my strongest positions, because my strongest oats are only for the strongest beings and you are of the weakest.
Well then that’s it brother, I’ll go elsewhere, I’ll go elsewhere for my oats
That’s what you better do.

I’ll go elsewhere for my oats and I’ll never come back.
Good, you are not welcome here. My oats are only for the strongest and you are clearly are not of the strongest, you are clearly of the weakest.
You have had your say Brother, but I’ll have mine. You’re a rascal; you’re a rascal with no respect for pigs, no respect for anything except your oats.
Why respect pigs, when my oats can do anything that you can?

And then I put oats in my poophole lol XD!

>mate
We get it, you go on Veeky Forums.

But is there room for two for me's?

>the

whether you wanted it or not, the answer is clear, you may not brother of mine, oats won't be on the menu for you tonight.

Trust Veeky Forums to come up with unfunny shit like this.

I'm German, I'm thinking about having that pic printed ony white t-shirt and use it as a muslim repellent.

>come
What're you fucking gay?

fuck off, Veeky Forums

I don't even think that's worthy of pasta.
The best brother pasta is this one:
Brother, let me tell you something. Many a day I have lumbered here by this fence and looked at this world. These fences which border this small plot of mud seem to be the edges of the Earth. But I have gazed many beyond the fence. I have watched the hills of green and the tall, slim, terrifying figures who lurk and haunt the strange barn on the far side of the hill, who appear as spectres as the sun rises at the break of day and refill the Oats, and float away without a word. Often I wonder why we are not like them, why we cannot give ourselves the oats, why we are limited and chained down by the girth of our bodies and the uselessness of our hooves. And indeed for many years this sad truth, that forever we would be trapped in this shallow frame , alone, and without purpose or direction, banished forever to wallow in our own filth, this depressed me. But yesterday I realized something. Who are we to be ungrateful for existence in the first place? Who are we to say that this life is not good enough? Instead of oblivion we have the warmth of the sun and the coolness of soil. We have fair conversations and a good night's sleep. Who am I to say that these simple comforts are no better than death? Should we not smile like the sun and bask in our happiness as the sunlight warms the soil without question or thank. So brother, let us share oats and smile and frolick as much as our girth might let us. Let us see this pen not as a prison or a hell but as a palace in which we might enjoy the best our existence has to offer. Give me some oats brother, and let us dine together. I love you.... my own flesh and blood, my brother.