Daily cook off

Daily cook off.

Your main ingredient is....

A pound of skinless chicken breast.

You have 3 hours and a fully stocked fridge and pantry.

Your challenge... Make dinner that isn't tendies

Go!

Veeky Forums is leaking again

Chicken parm.

Chicken curry

I did just that today, posted pics in another thread.

Chicken tendies.

How did you prepare the vegaroonies?

skinless chicken breast...ok, here is my recipe and no one can top it

1) Throw it in the garbage
2) Starve

I'm curious, was the chicken breast dry? It looks dry to me

Sauted in butter finished with soy sauce.

Nope, moist. Thought I overcooked it too, but came out nice.

>overcooked
>moise

awww, babbys first denial

>and a fully stocked fridge and pantry.

you can make just about anything then

It wasn't overcooked though, I thought it might have been since I was interupted by a business call, but I got them out of the pan in time.

Any recs on how best to prepare chicken breasts for grilling?

Flattening them out with a mallet works pretty well.

>now we have to self-moderate against shitty rec threads

Thanks Trump.

>that isn't tendies
no

marinade or a brine

use a thermometer and take them off when it reaches 155 F, it'll continue to rise to 165 F

let it rest and while you're waiting ask yourself why you didn't buy any other cut of meat

Chicken Vindaloo with jasmine rice

mix up some herb butter, coat the chicken and bake in a covered dish at 275F for about an hour, basting occasionally. Finish by searing in a hot pan or under the broiler. Wa La

>Chicken Vindaloo
more like chicken poo in loo

>ask yourself why you didn't buy any other cut of meat

I'm a wretched Veeky Forumsfag trying to minimize calories for cutting season.

fish, lean cuts of pork, lean beef, shellfish all have low calories

you Veeky Forumsfags have no imagination

>Veeky Forums
>cut and bulk
Why do you faggots bulk and cut the same 10# of fat?

you fit cucks are retarded. It takes maybe 5 minutes of cardio to run off the 50 extra calories chicken thigh has per serving instead of chicken breast.....you idiots are just fucking faggots, kys

I am not a smart man.

chicken kiev
bada bing bada boom

How about a cut the chicken into chunks, coat it with flour, eggwash, and bread crumbs and then dunk it into boiling hot oil for some minutes?

Learn to read dickwad

chicken cordon bleu

Piccata. Easy.

You're dumb as shit.

Chicken Marsala

Go away Veeky Forums

It is the objectively most tasteless choice in this thread.

Go trip mushrooms instead you piece of shit "earthy" faggot.

I would try to trade them for thighs, but if I can't, I would cut into thin strips and saute with onion garlic serrano and lime, make a kind of pico with standard ingrediants + celery and cabbage and corn and serve as little tacos. 2 per person at 2oz meat would feed 4

Chicken baked with frank's buffalo and red hot original sauce
You said skinless but not also boneless so if it does have bones, use that shit for stock and make some brown rice
Then steam some broccoli on the side and pack that shit into portions for the week cause we just did meal prep in less than two hours, bitch tits

I usually cook it in a pan with onions and olive oil, and add cream, salt and pepper at the end.
I either put some sliced chorizo in the pan right before the cream, or a spoon of Dijon mustard after the cream. Shit's good mang.

What are tendies?

Feminine penises.

Nice

piccata

Stirfry noodle with chicken or some shit

nuggets

>Skinless Chicken

It's like you don't even like food.

It's protein, not calories you cuck. Do you even lift?

Oyakodon, just had it for lunch

Not really, no.

chicken kiev

Veeky Forums isn't afraid of fat at all. The smarter Veeky Forumsizens recommended fattier cuts of chicken like thigh or skin on breast because saturated fats are used by the body to make Testosterone. It's bread that Veeky Forums is afraid of.

Red onion
Garlic
Ginger
Lemon juice
Red chillis
One teaspoon sugar
Coriander/Cilantro
Maybe some cumin, or any other spices you like
Dash of soy sauce
Black pepper
Olive oil

Marinate for one hour. Then grill/pan fry/roast whatever until edible.

body doesn't need sat fat. it can make all the sat fat it needs.

I'd probably brine them and make some shallow fried chicken with mashed potatoes and peas
Or marinade them and grill them

I make jerk chicken soup by tossing the chicken in every single spice on my rack and then frying in oil, dicing and then adding to a broth along with black beans, vegetables and habanero peppers

I'd cook the breasts sous vide, whip up some mayo, chop up celery, apples, red onions, and roast a potato. Chicken salad on a roast potato with some rocket on the side sounds good.

Saltimbocca my nigger.

Pound it, prosciutto and sage, dredge in flower, fry in oil/butter. Put cheese on top and broil for a min. Deglaze the pan with white wine, then chicken stock, add butter + lemon.

Enjoy.

Will it make my dick hang lower than my balls?

What do you recommend serving this with?

Nice char, would eat.

That looks damn good,but as another user said, the chicken breast looks a bit dry. Still has great color though.

>It's protein, not calories
Fish, shellfish, lean pork and lean beef are all high in protein.
Please stay in your containment zone

goat cheese gouda and pancetta chicken cordon bleu

Chicken molè, Over Spanish Rice. Garnished with a sprig of Cilantro. Maybe Fried Ice Cream as a dessert. Served with a dry Chardonnay

Stuffed chicken divan.

I like chicken cordon bleu, so fuck off.

Do any of you seriously enjoy the cut of chicken breast? Especially over thigh?

I can only understand eating it if you are cooking a whole chicken and don't want to be wasteful....but to go out and buy skinless/boneless chick breast just makes zero sense to me

>but to go out and buy skinless/boneless chick breast just makes zero sense to me

I do if it's on sale. I like thighs more but I'm cutting back on the amount of saturated fat I'm getting. Every time I cook chicken it's either in a curry, pasta or sauce so it doesn't matter to me.

I prefer the texture of breasts.
thighs are just a little to slimy and or gelatinous, unless they are grilled to death

>slimy and or gelatinous

Means you need to cook at a lower temperature for longer

This is a nice recipe, but it's missing something. You should some funny stickmen to it, with them drawn with attitude. Also have them saying really cool, catchy, sarcastic sayings....would be really neat

>a pound of skinless chicken breast
>full stocked pantry
>no make tendies

easy peasy:

1) Mala chicken
2) kung pao chicken
3) cashew chicken
4) chicken in literally any Thai curry sauce with vegetables & rice
5) chicken fajitas
6) chicken burritos
7) chicken quesadillas
8) mole chicken
9) chicken soup (the key to this one is to not boil the chicken in the soup; keep it tender, mate)
10) chicken & rice
11) chicken tend--FUCK!

Welp, I failed. time to kms ;-}

but the CHICKEN helps you POO VIN-Da-LOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD XD XD XD XD XD

Chicken parmigiana, yakisoba or curry depending on my mood. Extra fat because otherwise chicken breast is bland.

I like to make mashed potatoes with it. Really creamy mashed potatoes.

Saving infographic recipes is bad, but saving one as shitty as this is deplorable.

Chicken caprese

Only Veeky Forumsizens would need to be reminded that meat contains protein.

>dry chardonnay
>Spanish rice
Maybe I'm missing something but there seems to be more conflict then complimenting happening here

Shred and boil in enchilada seasoning
Gringomeals = shits

Those all cost way more than chicken breast

but cardio kills your gains

Tell me how you make that pls it looks so good

make chicken mousse breadcrumb and deep fry. wala home made nuggers

Chicken curry and rice.

>eating raw chicken

Absolutely deplorable.

>I'd cook the breasts sous vide

that would take a *minimum* of 3 h, you fucking R-tard. Why don't you leave your meme cooking methods up your ass where they belong, you fucking degenerate piece of shit!

>challenge is not to make tendies
>"I'd probably brine them and make some shallow fried chicken"

you're a special type of retarded, aren't you?

I know you're memeing but it only takes an hour.

Thin coat of only flour, salt, pepper. Pan fry it. Serve with garlic yogurt lemon sauce, broccoli, and couscous

>"""Herb""" butter
Sound pretty dank, if you catch my drift

>garnishing raw poultry

>the rest of us unaware of what you're referencing

chicken chardonnay is the shit though

>throw them out
>walk to McDonalds
>get 3 of the McChicken, the best fast food sandwhich

boil it hot and fast, turn off heat, throw away chicken and serve the water with a salt garnish

Probably the bit of rosemary in the OP's picture.

I didn't take pics, but tonight I breaded the chicken breasts, pan fried them, and made a special gravy to go on top/ stuffed inside the chicken breast.

>1 can chicken gravy
>2 can mushrooms stems and pieces
>1 can black olives, diced
>1 whole avocado, diced
>a handful of bread crumbs
>salt to taste

Mix those ingredients in a bowl and add a couple spoonfuls on top of and inside a slit of each chicken breast.

Coat in eggs, flour, breading, pan-fry. Easy.

I used crushed garlic/herb croutons for breading once, as I did not have panko on hand. That turned out pretty well.

id grill the breast (cut in big and long pieces) until its bronzed, then melt some good cheese, then put it all inside a big ass piece of homemade bread made with long fermentation (like 3 weeks of wait).