ITT: Hidden Gems Veeky Forums Won't Invest In Until It's Too Late

I'll start.

Attached: 1.png (250x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poolerex.com
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eh this such a huge long term hodl still Im so tired of withdrawing 50 of these shits at a time from stocks.exchange

'investing' in a shitcoin copypasta monero fork. kek

HELLO MANVINDER AND RAKESH

Lol them are some heavy bags OP. Bet you're glad you spent weeks and weeks mining them!

Scam coin with a huge premine
> hurrrr durrr reverse image search this and buy my hidden gem durr

VTR, WYSKER, SKY, BLOCK

They won't buy til 10x from now.

TOMO. It's so strong, it's ridiculous. ICOs announced already, Masternodes coming, atomic swaps and solves scaling issues for Ethereum.

int, trac, sophtx, endor, btcp

tomo is pretty hyped, should be good. trac and int is also announcing masternodes soon

MAN, SHIP, sophtx, EVE, and unironically LTC.

Fully rewritten blockchain is releasing at the end of this month 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Not only that, but it's also getting on a new exchange soon, has advertisement events lined up, etc.

It's only a 742 trillion coin premine. What coin doesn't have those nowadays?

kek manvinder

pajeets, why do you just list random fucking coins lmao do you really think people are gonna buy your shitty bags

ngl I bought 1100 of these stupid DEROs when they were like 50 sats each they better fucking deliver

Also 100 bucks --serena-- is actually a dude who does touhou cosplay

>unbelievably heavy bag of shitcoins
>Huurrrrr unironically LTC

This. Insane how little hype it has.

Attached: utn.png (262x355, 5K)

TOMO has no hype whatsoever. Noone is mentioning it here or on reddit, ever.

you know this board has ID's right?

you know that shit says 'golang' but as far as I can tell most of the code is still just monero

The code for the new blockchain hasn't be released yet. It is 100% rewritten in Golang. It has to be rewritten since Solidity is garbage and the devs didn't want to use it for their smart contract implementation.

>pajeets, why do you just list random fucking coins lmao do you really think people are gonna buy your shitty bags

is this a joke? lol

endor's tokens haven't even been released yet its ICO raised 45 million and sold out instantly and was hard to get in. the team is from MIT you fucking retard. just giving you a heads up that this thing will blow up. your probably the same kid who buys all the coins after they already mooned.

i personally dont have tomo yet but everyone on telegram has been talking about it in my channels.. this is one of the few ICOs thats still above ICO price. most other icos like shipchain or nucleusvision or gems actually went below ICO price during the dip. just my opinion

lol so what if they're from MIT literally tens of thousands graduate from that school every year

I graduated Cal Tech and I wouldn't trust my self with making an actual product because I'm retarded. If I do, I'm running a scam and making money by collecting money from people through things like 'ICOs'

You have my authority to use Manvinder in the future, go forth and spread the good word.

probably wouldnt trust you either cuz you just sound retarded. theres more to judging an ICO than the team. i didn't mention any other criteria why endor is a good ICO. theres over 10 factors I looked into and MIT was just one. your so dumb for someone from caltech. no common sense which is why you wouldnt even trust yourself you fucking cuck. oh yeah endor literally sold out in a few minutes and they were being very picky with private syndicates barely anyone got in

you also realize that most fortune 500 companies also raised money through an IPO right? its essentially the same thing. you really dont know shit. and nobody will buy your ICO unless you already have a prototype or product which endor clearly does

here's a low mrketcap gem: ADA guarnteed to be 1 million dollars each by 2022

ELTCOIN

Attached: lambo2.jpg (562x562, 143K)

The XMR silver

Attached: MSR.png (200x200, 4K)

Wandx, super low mcap and will go on a huuuge run once centralized exchanges die (they will die)

Block collider

Omg

Attached: firefox_2018-03-20_19-53-15.jpg (1483x886, 331K)

Love SHIP

poolerex.com
Literally this.

BAT. The FOMO will start after the real marketing push.

nobrainer

Attached: banyan.jpg (250x171, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

This
ICO Pools = The Future

ENDOR.

Understandably so, most are shilling shitcoins.

Komodo assimilates a good number of ERC20 tokens this year, on top of dICOs scheduled for launch in April.

You fucking idiots won't be onboard until it's over $100, which is fine by me.

Attached: image.jpg (1126x1082, 208K)

surprised endor was mentioned. Veeky Forums actually has some smart people considering it hasnt been listed yet ;)

rakesh & manvinder btfo'd

none of what you said are valid arguments, you just found ways to insult me and repeat what you said previously lol

you dont even know what the project is supposed to do

have fun with your bags

enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf

This 100%

Bang on dude. Most of these faggots are neets, but you and I both know the absolute quality that is Enjin.

BAX, in two years you'll 200x your money

you come to a thread to bash on ICOs? you realize ethereum was fundraised by an ICO too right? ether made lots of people millionaires yet you claim ICOs are a way of scamming people's money. therefore your a fucking retard.

you literally came into this thread just to criticize other people's coins, when clearly you havent contributed any hidden gem to the discussion. clearly there are others that agree that endor is a good one. you are the literal definition of a low life faggot scum. now leave

You're a fucking uneducated retarded, kill yourself.

>comparing IPOs to ICOs
>thinks tokens are equivalent to shares

Imagine being as stupid as you. Were you the one who shined my shoes during lunch break today?

your so funny dude. its the same concept. i have ties with venture capitalists who invest in ICOs privately before the crowdsale. your a fucking idiot. ill choke your whole family out one by one and smear their blood onto your shoes

Everyone just chill out!

LINK. I havent seen much talk about this one but I think itll do well

Kek, literally hidden gems if you think i'm just listing random shitcoins. VTR dropping functional torrent module very soon on top of state of the art stealth coin and a 4m market cap, wysker-just finished ico and working app that's super normie friendly for product discovery/shopping with a 102m coin supply and raised 3m on ICO. Block juat released the UI for their proper DEX. Trade btc for ltc with the coins never leaving your wallet til they go in to the other persons.

Attached: 1521576850329.png (641x729, 42K)

PFR, REM, HORSE

This man knows. If you're not buying TOMO right now you're ruining your life.

Fusion and TFD as well.

dragonchain

I haven't heard much about this coin.
What do you think it'll be by the end of the year?

HST. It's like 90 cents and already has real world use unlike any of the shit in here. Big exchange coming up sometime Q2, major partnership announcement coming up as well. Veeky Forums won't buy because they're all gay.