en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_+_1_+_1_+_1_+_⋯
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the left track doesn't kill infinite people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_+_1_+_1_+_1_+_⋯
downvoted, unfriended, blocked, saged and reported

kys brainlet

1+1+1+...= 1+(1+1)+(1+1+1)+...=1+2+3+4+5+...=-1/12

$\zeta(0)=-1/2$

[eqn]1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\,\cdots \,=\, 1 \,+\, \left( 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1 \right) \,+\, \left( 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1 \,+\, 1\right) \,+\,\cdots \,=\, 1 \,+\, 4 \,+\, 9 \,+\, 16 \,+\, 25 \,+\,\cdots \,=\, \zeta \left(-2 \right) \,=\, 0[/eqn]
Mathtards utterly BTFO.

because 1+1+1...=-1/2
-1/12>-1/2 so you should let it go to the top track retard

Which is more cruel, un-killing half a person or one-twelfth of a person?

Associativity only applies to finite sums.

no idea

cont'd
now that I thought of it this way, un-killing half a person is more cruel

If you think about it the other way, not killing a half person is better than not killing a twelfth of a person because less people die if you don't kill half a person

not killing =/= un-killing

Not when you use the dank transcendental summation axiom which is part of the Brady-Barnett-Wildberger theory.

There aren't an infinite number of people you can kill.

it's Riemann no Reimann

And isn't that, ultimately, the real tragedy?

Also, there's no reason to beleive the train even goes infinitely far along the track.

One-twelfth.

Less likely of unkilling the brain which would cause the person to suffer as he dies.

However there's a turning point where the person is more likely to survive if you unkill x% of him than he is to suffer if you unkill y% of him.

This is stupid because it's out of bounds.

The largest number is 10^200.

What about 10^200 + 1?

That's 0

What about negative numbers? I'm assuming this strange model mean it rolls over somehow and isn't just undefined since you said 0.

the bottom trackmust eventually jam the train. I mean 10+ people in a row? that's bound to slow it down -> more people saved along the line. and plenty of time to free some of them.

This is why analytic continuation is nonsense. It's just a game of semantics and has no practical application. It's sole use is in coming up with attention-grabbing, absurd results like [math]-frac{1}{12}[/math].

If you let the train go it will kill people until it gets stuck on a large pile of bodies
If you switch the tracks it will kill people until its out of fuel

After 0 it alternates between positive and negative every other number.

It just werks

isn't hat -1/12 result used in some weird string theory stuff?

can somebody who actually knows what their talking about elaborate on that? How exactly is it ok to use a result like -1/12 in a meaningful (physical?) way or is thist just another piece of "why string theory is retarded" ?
enlighten me