Sup guys, reheated spaghetti is back

Sup guys, reheated spaghetti is back

Who else

>Live in parents basement
>Reheat the leftovers from the last meal Mom made
>Drink shitty booze cause it's all you can afford

?

Back from what?

shit post on Veeky Forums and then play vidya?
are you me?

>those frozen ass meatballs

OP, please post photo of that Kraft powdered parmesan/sawdust 50-50 mix you are using

Friendly reminder: meatballs with spaghetti noodles is an impractical, manufactured meme designed to sell more spaghetti noodles due to them being the easiest and cheapest noodles to produce.

I'm making linguini right now, is that also a 'meme'?

Oh fuck off spaghetti rocks

Depends on what sauce you're having. Long, smooth, stringy noodles are not meant for tomato sauce. There's a reason why pasta comes in a platitude of shapes, sizes and textures, and that reason isn't aesthetic.

I posted this same meal earlier cuz I had it for brunch lol

What sauce goes best with spaghetti? That makes sense tho. The sauce does slide right off the noodles and it's not very efficient. You really have to work for an good sauce:noodle ratio.

No live pic cuz it's upstairs in the fridge (srry) but it's just this stuff. Wish I had actual parmesan but maybe one day when I move out and get a job I can buy groceries for myself. Until then, this'll do. The flavor is bretty good although the texture is kinda unnatural.

that stuff is classic, my man!

Yeah, and it's mostly wood pulp

Actually it's 100% grated

Can you even read lmao

I got hurricane 40s recently where the rim of the bottle smelled 100% identical to human vomit. Not sure about it any more. There were 7 or 8 of them, guarantee an employee vomited on the stash.
Try natural ice 40s, taste the same but less nasty, unless .1% less alcohol bothers you.

Will do famalam thx

Thick white sauces like alfredo adhere to spaghetti very well. Shredded chicken is also good with 'ghetti. Just stab the plate, give the fork a twirl and boom!

When it comes to tomato sauce, penne is king. Thick, hollow, ridged, slanted. Perfect mix every time. Rigatoni is a mentally deficient noodle, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

If you can afford to up your game here and there ($7.50-$10 drunk) try mango bud light margarita cans, they're really easy to drink and tasty so you don't get the 40 cockblock of "can't drink it so can't get drunk."
Us 40 consumers usually get 4-5 a day anyways, so similar price, but don't buy any less than 3-4 of those bid light things - you'll need them.
I actually think they're delicious. At least they don't lead to poisoning and rainbow colored poops like 4loko does.

>a platitude of shapes

Very insightful knowledge however basic it may be. Will you rank your top 5 pastas for me with short blurbs as to why?

Me. Except I rent a room for 500 a month.