What's the scientific explanation?

What's the scientific explanation?

>women are attracted to intelligence

Because many do have a lot of unattractive attributes as well.

They are attracted to intelligence, not autism.

"intelligence" doesn't mean the guy with a 140 iq who spends friday nights alone at his computer, it means the guy who makes lots of money and can talk fast with pseudointellectual buzzwords to impress people at the dinner party

You still need to actually go outside. And also have self-confidence and know how to approach women romantically.

That rules out 90% of the board already

they are attracted to strength, and consequently, status, not intelligence

>It is only logic

why would most of us be?
I'm not and neither is any of the stem people i know (at least not long-time single/virgin core)

>Veeky Forums
>intelligent
You're a moron

or perhaps you are

gottem

tfw to inteligent to have a gf

i love this meme

>or perhaps you are

this. None of us are intelligent here. The smart ones have girlfriend AND are in STEM.
ur all just NEETs

>he believes in the IQ meme

go to Veeky Forums and you will find plenty of gymcels.

You need to be moderately fit AND smart (but not so smart she can't relate to you. Tune your power level if needed).
You guys have been playing the optimization game wrong. You don't max out in one direction, you need to find a local maximum in a subspace close to a "gf".

Women are not attracted to intelligence, take it from me. I study pure mathematics, I have a really high IQ, I mastered random shit like calculus, linear algebra and programming as a kid, etc.

I also have a girlfriend? From the list above, what do you think made her pussy wet? Try to guess. Answer below:
-
-
-
-
-

None of the above. She said she started dating me because I was the best at playing a rhythm game we played together.

She didn't even care about my math skills until this year when she had to do a uni entrance exam and asked me to teach her some ez maths.

I didn't mean physical strength in particular, you have to be like a motherfucking golem - strong and cool, to make a women feel safe and all sorts of good stuff
mentally and physically strong people tend to have quite a status in society, so there's that

it's because women are stupid. they are so stupid they don't even KNOW when they're in the presence of an especially intelligent man because ALL men seem more intelligent to them.

it would be like if you were trapped in a room with richard feynman, albert einstein and isaac newton. Newton and Einstein would be laughing and cracking jokes at feynman for being a brainlet, but you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference since they all seem out of your league mentally.

That's how women feel around all men. In order to properly show off your intelligence you need to not only show your mental abilities but ALSO show why yours are superior to other men's, otherwise they just won't get it. That is the only way for them to be able to tell that you're anything special.

I don't even care anymore. At least Trump won meaning that I won't kill myself in the next 8 years.

>implying the 3 of them wouldn't just bully you, with feynman cucking you live

you brainlets will never learn, will you?

greetings laddies, female here. intelligence is great, makes for engaging discussions. however, if you don't apply your intelligence (i.e. have a decent job and degree), are immature, have poor hygiene, think that you're always right, are whiny and self-pitying, then I don't want anything to do with you. Intelligence is a woonnnnderful asset when found in a already well-rounded human.

Waste of trips to a trap-kun or skillful programmer on /g/'s language

Anyway we don't give a shit about you, since there is a 98% chance that you're ugly as fuck and you're going to have some ugly fag as a bf
You both would be a cute """couple"""

98% chance? feels good to be against the odds. anyway, it was my mistake to include "then I don't want anything to do with you." since that makes me sound holier-than-thou and makes it unnecessarily personal, but I think my point in the previous post is still valid.

I'm not single. Thus you must be a brainlet. It's logic, user. Not that you'd know about that.

You are a woman. None of your points can be valid

Lol, there hasn't even been a female president and they want us to take them seriously. Go to the kitchen lol.

>implying other countries haven't had female leaders
also
>2016
>can't think of anything to say to woman other than "go to the kitchen lol."

who hurt you, user?

lol get trump'd

Women just aren't attracted to intelligence. The closest thing to intelligence they're attracted to is wit. In general social skills, looks, and status attracts women.

I wonder if most of us are actually single here.

This

lol women aren't farm animals, you have no idea what you're saying

Ok, after reading the thread, most of Veeky Forums definitely doesn't have a partner.

If you're intelligent as you claim you would have realized that women are a huge financial loss and thus having a women is not something intelligent people should want and thus you're a brainlet Q.E.D.

>inb4 /Thread

>tfw to smart four women

>That face when
I feel you bro. Since I self smarted myself, I could care less about woman.

Tyler Durden squad explains it pretty well.

In Spain we got Mario Luna to explain it too.
However, you are probably a /r9k/uck. Keep deluding yourself.

women want a man

>I'm forever alone but at least I've got all this money!

>a already

you deserve rape

>mario luna

por favor dime que no crees en los (((aven))). Es el peor timo perpetrado por psicópatas que quieren aprovecharse de hombres infelices.

Cuando dejé de hacer caso de esas mierdas es cuando las chicas empezaron a prestarme atención

No creo que querer controlar tu vida sexual en vez de ser un quejica como OP, sea algo malo.

Llevo 2 años y la mayoría se va por múltiples excusas.

A las mujeres les gusta que las manejen y les den coba. Ya está.

>buzzwords
>IQ

nice bait

getting a gf has nothing to do with solving an equation
protip: the explanation is not scientific

As a mother and a feminist and a female, I am offend

As an offense, I am a female

>Application
Pretty much this. If you have serious interests and are good at something, odds are someone will appreciate it. Don't be an insufferable tryhard tho.

Personally, I haven't approached a woman with the intention of dating in years

>What's the scientific explanation?
You're single / with shitty gf because you're all cucks.

You're not as smart as you think you are

Same.
I actually avoid them if anything.

Too many assumptions
>women are attracted to intelligence
>you are intelligent
>we are intelligent
>most of us are single
Any of these could be wrong
>they are attracted to strength
No they're not, first hand experience

>however, if you don't apply your intelligence (i.e. have a decent job and degree)
Is it possible to find intelligence attractive if it's in a high school drop out with a stressful and shitty job where he has to work with junkies and alcoholists?

If you're working a shitty and stressful job and are putting no effort into fixing your situation, then no.

>No they're not, first hand experience
go on

Women are attracted to wealth and status.
Most 20 year olds lack this.

Well, women are so racist and narcissistic that they can't appreciate anything. They are so cute though.

>women are so racist

shitskin detected