Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2016/3/21/11218834/dorilocos-doritos-gummy-bears-tostilocos-mexico
youtu.be/cfl_P6nYsZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=XvwkP5J7nrg
youtube.com/watch?v=Yg58_-_f9eI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPYFVD-05yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf am i watching

Americans took our traditions, they created Doritos, this is our way of taking it back and making it our own

>youtube thread
so boring.

im drunk and almost was thinking that looked good until the massive amounts of [spoiler]candy[/spoiler]

Just what in the god damn fuck. This is stupid and disgusting on so many levels; no wonder your country is shit Mexicanos

hahahahahah, pay back for taco bell also

take that blatant bigotry to /pol/ you fucking excuse for a human being.

Yep, looked good until the gummy worms then I literally vomited. I hope they at least heated that before serving it.

build that wall shitskin

Looked good until the candy.

>Yep, looked good until the gummy worms then I literally vomited. I hope they at least heated that before serving it.
If he had just stopped at the gummi worms. Like, haha, have a bite of the garnish! but then he just went right into the next 4 candies, and it was silly. The amount of liquid at the end too, it was a soggy mess.

TL;DW

Basically he put 5 pounds of of vegetables, candy, and juice on corn chips and implied someone was actually going to buy and eat it.

anyone who said "it looked good" needs to off themselves pronto

I like the ladies in the background
Red shirt - dat ass

yeah white boy, that's what we call a snack, we like it, we pour a lot of valentina over it and we delight our tongues with that mix of flavours.

you mad?, I bet you are mad, maybe you can try it at home with some miracle whip and marmite lol

I just had tres leches cake for the first time, and I'm wondering why you would take a perfectly nice piece of cake and make it into an overly sweet soggy mess like that

PURO CIUDAD OBREGON PUTOS!!! La mejor comida del mundo se hace alli, le pese a quien le pese.

Seriously wtf mexicans, i could get behind like doritos covered with beans and cheese but wtf. Seriously why in the fuck would you eat this garbage as apparently you savages do.

A very compelling case for The Wall.

You know what? Most of these people making these look pretty happy and content. I can't fault them for that.

ITT: Veeky Forums mad because mexicans one upping them... unironically

tres leches is honestly GOAT lil small dick whiteboy lmao

eater.com/2016/3/21/11218834/dorilocos-doritos-gummy-bears-tostilocos-mexico

be honest, are you taller than 5'4"?

5'8 here, tres leches is my fave. But I like milk and soggy stuff in general tho

6'2 lmao take this L cracka

youtu.be/cfl_P6nYsZ0
The ruffles was way too far but the rest of the chips are different you really dont know what ingredients go into TOSTILOCOS. its like stoner food cucumbers chamoy chile tamarind or hot sauce or a combination and the seasoning on the chips is spicy which makes the chips taste like candy really spicy candy but the cooling of the cucumber great on a hot summer day.
If i could i would eat tostilocos every fucking day but then i would have diabetes i still eat cucumbers and chamoy.
>inb4 illegal beaner

Since I was a little kid I have had the same two observations about the Mexicans: why are they so trashy (as in why do they litter everywhere they please) and why are they so distasteful. (?)

That's for like 15 people, not like the US where just one of you would down the whole thing and ask for dessert.

O _ S S _ S S _ D

5'11" here tres leches is good as fuck

DING!
DING!
DING!

fuck you and your country nigger

this actually looks really attractive compared to a donut burger

100% this is from central/southern mexico. fucking southerns always making dumb shit like ths. Sure, tostilocos and cueros are in the north, but you faggots are pigs and would put gummy worms and ramen in that shit

Fuck you tres leches is amazing

Im actually making some tonight for my birthday tomorrow since it takes 24 hours

5'3"
5'0"
5'7"

Don't bullshit me Lil bros.

LOL it is getting more and more outlandish.

This is the "alpha cuisine" that mexicans have such pride and a since of superiority over?

Jesus christ man.

Just trashy people man.

>Most of these people making these look pretty happy and content.

Subs look happy and content doing anything you fucking virtue signalling faggot.

This.

It wasn't until the immigration wave of the past 10 years that I heard about Tostilocos. It's fucking southern Mexicans. Tejanos and Nortenos didn't have any of this shit when I was a kid.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFPFPFPTPFFTFTTT

Disgusting just like the "food".

Is that actually the world you live in, where people must be as hateful as you, and any indication otherwise is virtue signalling?

Enjoy your ban faggot :^)

jej, I will, it's worth it.

where was she hiding that?

This is why we need a wall.

THICC
H
I
C
C

Taco Bell on acid

this the best explanation

You can get great steak tacos and seafood in that town but those tostilocos lost it completely with the gummies.

so basically this shit was created so those snack street vendors can sell everything all at once by mixing every single treat they have into a bag of doritos.

You 'literally' vomited? From watching a food video? I do not believe you.

Thank you! I've been searching high and low for an explanation of this abomination in English.

This has to stop.

This is where i stand on this mess

The shit should be halted for my taste im not all thqt young so who know what the kids like these days

Anyhow.dont knock it ill you try it is still king around here

Fuck it let it go

Shit holmes, that's wassup knomesain?
Aight? Sup widat?

fuck mate. i appreciate their enthusiasm, but this is just disgraceful. thank god for americanized mexican food

Spics have always had the worst food nothing new

Seems like American influence more than anything. It's really see the influence of making this novelty garbage being copied down there in Mexico. Used to be one would only see this type of nonsense at country fair events, were they fry everything or drown things in pickle juice.

>asmr
>liking these abominations
off yourself, friend

We also have high quality beer cocktails.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvwkP5J7nrg

youtube.com/watch?v=Yg58_-_f9eI

youtube.com/watch?v=LPYFVD-05yw

You'd eat the gummies separately. They're actually really good with chamoy. Then you'd hit the jicama/veggies and then the chip part that people had few objections to. It's technically 3 separate mega snacks bound by the common link of the same sauces. I hope that's for like 6 people and they eat downwards quickly though because those chips are a time bomb.

good fucking god no wonder mexicans are so fucking fat

You have to go back faggot

Whenever I go to an eatery in Seattle and see Mexican cooks, I walk right out.

Real Mexican food gets Michelin stars in the US. Americanized? Not so much

>enter thread
>"B-B-BUT AMERICANS..."

Jesus Christ, Mexicans. Get a grip. You're getting a little OBSESSED

there is no way this can taste good. no-way.

This also explains why mexico is just as fat, if not fatter than the US

No

I'd honestly atleast try this one out of all the other videos out there if they didn't put a fucking ladle of water on it after. Disgusting texture combo

this is what happen when third world start getting money. See also Brazil.
Those countries would be more obese than the USA if it weren't for the rampant crime and high mortality before 50

dirty bean water too.

GOOD GOD!

It just gets worse and worse.

They already put like 3 limes over it, no need for dirty bean water to make the chips soggy as fuck

DAMN ASS CAME OUTTA NOWHERE

Diabetes in progress

We've only started...

The liquid. All the liquid.

We have such sights to show you.

that's some 2nd world BS

Hopefully these plebs willl eventually taste for decent food

It also explain why mexicans are fatties (fatter or getting fatter than murricans?)

I never know what half the stuff they're adding is in these webms.

I mean, that's not really all to bad, besides the 2lbs of beans on the top and the chips are not needed

>start watching
>well that's not great but at least it's not more chips and corn shit
>he throws chips and corn all over it

In the last one, it's sour cream, cheese, chile powder, lime chile powder, chips, and beans
you can pretty much just google mexican street food and find the ingredients
You won't really know what the ingredients are until you look them up though

There is so much cross contamination going on here, I'm going to be fucking sick.

I honesty don't see anything wrong on this one. It might be too much for a snack, but it seems pretty good once in a while.

Should have stopped after adding the various spices and white shit over the corn.

WTF is that "dish" called corn explosion?

We just add more toppings holmes.

Aren't you supposed to grill the corn after you add the spices?

>go to mass on ash Wednesday
>for some reason a bean set up a food cart and was making these things right outside the church

Central Mexicans are the worst Mexicans