Does anyone go into chicken restaurants in black-people neighborhoods?

Does anyone go into chicken restaurants in black-people neighborhoods?

I've been told it's not OK to just walk into these places as a white person, that they aren't there for people like me. But I really like fried chicken.

Am I going to get beat up or yelled at if I walk into a place like this or Popeyes or w/e?

No one cares as long as that money is green. If you're scared, get it to go and eat in your car.

If you get yelled at then they're racist and segregating you.
Just make a scene and chimp out.

Yea I go to the crown chicken in atlantic city a lot, it has bulletproof glass to order from

I think it depends on the particular neighborhood. I sometimes go to a place where the vast majority of the staff and customers are black but it is also not far from a university. Nobody seems to care, fried chicken is universal. I probably wouldn't go there at night though.

Not to stereotype, but the kind of places OP is talking about don't typically have drive-thru's.

I've been to a few in the past. They're ok. Not the greatest but for the price it's not bad.

You won't get beat up as long as you pay up.

I'd rather eat at Burger KingĀ® because they don't let black people touch your food

but do they compliment t-shirts?

You're right, they have drive-bys

Its not worth it. Black people are racist as all fuck and they will ruin your food, make you feel uncomfortable and unwelcome, and quite possibly steal from you, or resort to violence.
Stop trying to be a cultural ambassador, you are not. Its very clear that you do NOT belong.

Yes and its good food that is cheap as fuck. I normally dress like a poor piece of shit anyway so they dont mind.

i'm white canadian but i visit the usa often and eat in black neighborhoods all the time

never had an issue

white people are much more racist then black people in the usa, i've found

As long as you don't act like some super-white retarded foodie hipster, I doubt anybody would care.

Don't instagram pictures of your chicken.
Don't ask them obnoxious questions like "what's good here?"
Don't stare at the homeless pappy hanging out in a corner booth.
etc

Veeky Forums is too smart for your kind

All right! Don't cry later and say you were not warned.
Into the ghetto you go! Enjoy your stay in the ghetto! Isn't it tasty and aromatic. So ethnic and full of local color and unique flavors.

You'll be fine. My brother took me to one of those places once.
We played centipede while waiting for the good

Just don't go to certain Chinese restaurants they wont serve you, if you ever find a Chinese restaurant actual Chinese people eat at themselves, know it's not for you

Back to /pol/ please>>>>

He doesn't pay, so he gets beaten up.
How stupid are you?

You don't want to eat there anyways. Chicken feet and century eggs and fucking anything else they find in the fucking dirt.

chicken feet and century eggs are fucking delicious

the century egg still fresher than that oil they use to fry that chicken

Do you CCW? If so then you're good.

Yes but takeout is always option

Autism

The Chinese restaurants around here with actual Chinese food even have menus in English now for white people to order from but ok, more dandanmien for me

I used to go to one in college. It was take out only and the first time we didn't realize they made everything to order so we waited around for 45 minutes while they made our food while all the black people came in to pick up their orders. It was kind of awkward but we made it out alive

Don't be retarded nigga. You can go into most "black" restaurants without gettin beat up (unless you start shit). They don't care if you black, white, brown, blue as long as you bring paper.

Just dont go in restaurants in south-central la. That's where I grew up and gangbangers will shoot up niggas for no reason. You prolly best off not going to a black restaurant there. They might give ya the "white boy routine", or just straight up rob ya. And that's for all races. Just don't go to south-central la in general unless you have to, or you live there.

umm... you could have just left, and then came back....

The vast majority of black neighbourhoods are not 'ghettos' you tard.

heh

Where's south-central LA?

When was helping gentrify brooklyn back in 2009 I could always tell when I hit the black areas as there would be chicken bones god damn everywhere . I couldnt bring my dog anywhere near the popeye.

nah, most urban black people arent racist as much as they are classist. they hate anyone with money, so as long as you just wear like a hoody and jeans you'll be fine

Umm, reverse racism isn't a thing, sweetie.

Grew up in the country in a rural entirely white environment. Spent 15 years living in the inner city in an entirely minority environment. Now live in a mixed suburban environment.

The worst by some distance is the provincial medium sized suburban town I live in now. It's all wannaba gangstas especially the poor white kids trying to act like they think black people behave like.

The actual black people in the city were chill & bro tier as fuck. They were friendly and sociable. Always up for a beer, or to smoke some weed, play videogames, play with a ball, hit a club, get some girls over.

The suburbs have been the worst as you get poor white people and not even that poor white people who have no social skills and autism while trying to act like how they think inner city gangstas behave.

It's like if you had a bunch of black people who tried to act like Italian & Jewish people, but instead of behaving like real actual Italians & Jewish people, copied & behaved like the dudes in Scorrsse or Copolla Gangster movies all the time. It's stupid as shit if you have actually lived in the inner city and been around actual black folks.

>live in black city located in the south
>never seen a specific black ethnic restaurant
>do see blacks working at Bojangles and most fast food places owned by the white man
What does it mean?

LMAO what are you talking about? I've eaten the legit "For Chinese By Chinese" restaurants in LA and they didn't give a shit. As long as you don't annoy them and pay they'll sell you food.

With that said the food still sucked, Mainland China is so very bland culinarily. Sichuan Actually uses spices.

i went into a rib place on the southside of chicago

they were all behind bullet proof glass with a rotating window to pay through

there was nothing on the walls within arm's reach, menus were up high to prevent graffiti

>Four fried chickens and a Coke

two slices of dry white toast

>It's like if you had a bunch of black people who tried to act like Italian & Jewish people, but instead of behaving like real actual Italians & Jewish people, copied & behaved like the dudes in Scorrsse or Copolla Gangster movies all the time.
that would be hilarious though

> I'll have some toasted white bread

You want anything to drink with that?

Yes it is.

No black people work at Crown Fried Chicken. None.
It's always Pakis or Arabs.

I'm whiter than a crustless turkey sandwich and I have never had problems in black areas or restaurants. Still, don't go to Crown Fried. Not because of danger but because the food is fucking awful. It's the worst shit. The one near me is, lols of all lols, across the street from a welfare office. I went in once just to say I tried it and had to throw the whole thing out because it was so bad. Tasted like a slice of Pizza Hut with a pound of garlic powder on it. How can fried chicken even taste like pizza?
On top of this, it's all halal, so no pork whatsoever. They serve ribs, but because Muzzies can't into pork, they're beef ribs, which are goddamn terrible and everyone who prefers them over pork is a terrorist.

On the other hand, literally all of the Popeyes in my area are frequented by Indonesians about as much as they are blacks. Indonesians fucking love them some Popeyes. That's my go-to for fried chicken around here, too. Except for Hyon's, which is run by Koreans but serves soul food rather than Seoul food. Damned good chicken, but just a tad farther than I'm willing to walk for some fried deliciousness. Good fried fish, too.

>That would be hilarious though

Sure it is at first. But when done non-stop and the participants are doing it with zero irony whatsoever it's annoying as fuck.

Go to restaurants for black people, go to restaurants for Chinese people, go to restaurants for Arab people, go to restaurants for whoever.

They are just restaurants for people at the end of the day. And despite what /pol/ will tell you people are similar, boringly so. They will love your custom and given how mixed the Western world is in urban & suburban areas you won't even be the first white people to eat there.

You're probably behind the curve as some foodie/hipster types have been there for years already. This also applies to Asian/Middle Eastern/whatever butchers and grocers. Christ they'll probably treat you better than their regulars as they'll think if they serve you well you will bring more business.

Can verify this is indeed the case.
And why is it this way? Because experience shows they are irresponsible at best, prone to theft and vandalism, and downright violent at the worst. No business owner in the right mind wants to operate there. So only black owned businesses exist, and they know how to treat their own people... design it like a prison cell.

I love Crown Fried Chicken. Got them all over the place here in Queens. There is also Kennedy Fried Chicken, and various others based on that theme, some even named Halal Fried Chicken because its all owned by arabs.

Got 2 near my house. Its good shit, open late and serve way more than your egular chicken place. You can get pizza, ice cream, pies, milkshakes, one by me even has a full breakfast menue too.

you come off like such a faggot. wow youve left the house before and probably over 20 years old, AND have the highly respected mainstream opinion that everyone's the same! WOW! What else did you learn in public school?!?!
People that stone women in honor killings are boringly just like Buddist monks, or Africans that dispose of trash by throwing it out their windows, or like, whatever dude! We're all the same! We should celebrate our differences that dont exist as long as you arent white, which inherently makes you evil.

Can confirm that you've never been in a black area ever in your life.
Know what the dead give away was?
>black owned businesses
In the ghetto, very, very, VERY few blacks own businesses. They just don't do it for some reason. It's Asians, 'spanics, Sandspeakers and Dotheads about 90% of the time and the other 10% that /are/ owned by black people individuals are generally used as stand-ins for social clubs (IE barber/beauty shops). I can't even remember the last time I saw a business in the 'hood owned by a 'groid other than barber/beauty shops. And half the beauty shops aren't owned by African-Americans but by FOB Africans, so they don't really count since they're culturally unlike one another (and share an open secret of hating each other, as well).

>you come off like such a faggot
>the rest of that post

Are you sure you're not projecting?

Yes. Discrimination against white people is just racism. Plain old racism.

There are a lot of very racist black people.

My dad and I like to go to soul food places in some of the poorer parts of town. They usually like us because we get a lot of food and spend a shit ton of money

Even black people know how difficult dealing with other black people can be. That and no credit.

>Burger King
>No blacks
I worked at Burger King as my first job. I was the only white person that worked there.

Not quite.
You go to a black area outside of the ghetto, like a black rural area or even a middle class part of an inner city that is still majority black, for example, and there will be black-owned businesses. But they won't have any of the shit described and corroborated because those black folks will have values that differ substantially from the ghetto ones. As touches on, black people are just as classist as everyone else, even though he only puts it on urban blacks. Country blacks (IE rural) and middle class blacks (IE with college educations and middle class income, despite still speaking AAVE) dislike one another for being willfully ignorant (middle class v rural) or bougie (rural v middle class), but they see eye-to-eye in their mistrust of ghetto 'groids.

Odd thing, though: once you get out in the country, there's an about-face in crime statistics with whites being responsible for the majority of thefts, violent crimes and vandalism and blacks generally keeping to themselves. I don't know what it is about cities that makes whites civil and blacks into criminals (or about rural areas that does the opposite), but it's there.

this is good bait, it made me cringe

>want fried chicken
>scared of black people

I dont know what in the world you people are talking about. Are we living in the same country? Ive been all over the place, ive had problems with blacks but ive never heard of anything like this. Most of the time ive had problems with blacks was when they were uppity, they where still not chimping out. Are you sure it doesnt have anything to do with your relationship with them? You sound like a bunch of politically correct metrosexuals.

When you claim our country is that bad but have an indifferent opinion, it says more about you than anything else. You should never be luke-warm about anything. It will get nothing done. Blacks do give a certain kind of respect to someone with a backbone.. Theylle still kill that person, but it does mean something.

What kind of idiot would go to sleep on such an ugliness and just be indifferent.

If we are talking about ghettos, then what do you expect? What kind of nutjob would even go into a black ghetto being white?? I still feel people ITT are embellishing and shining the turd of political correctness reddit-style.

You people are faggots for being white and making a problem out of this shit. Such a thing causes more problems and draws attention which benefits the shitskin and fucks the white. Its a fucking chicken shack, manage it you spergs.

You all sound like a bunch of metrosexual hipster foodie spergs with bad judgement. Your world view is distorted.

Good god, how can one person get so mad about being wrong?

How does your post relate at all relate to ?
What part of it are you trying to refute or argue against?

I'm not white, but not black either. I've never really had much issue with any race except whites and they're fairly passive aggressive about their racism (except for recent immigrants from shitholes behind the iron curtain)

What I've found from having my white friends visit my neighborhood is that the ones who act normal have no trouble, but the trouble is most whites just can't manage to do that. They see a black person nearby and they get this terribly scared look like they think the black person is going to jump them and start gnawing on their jugular or something. It's fucking weird as hell not to mention very embarrassing.

I'd say if you're asking the question, you're probably that kind of white person, and you won't have a good time because you'll be beaming your racism into every corner of the room the second you walk in the door.

yes i could have walked 20 minutes to my house and then immediately turn around and walk 20 more minutes to get to the chicken shack good idea

you're right, its just racism

>>/gaschamber/

"Racial prejudice" can be directed at white people (i.e. white people can't dance) but is not considered racism because of the systemic relationship of power between the two groups

They have swing throughs.

Considered by whom? I don't really have a problem saying I'm racist against whites.

I would but there aren't any nig neighborhoods where I live.

Your definition is incorrect and meaningless. If it's a systemic issue then an individual cannot be held accountable for it.

Black people have been able to vote for 150 years. The last president was black. They are not oppressed.

Kek

You put so much effort into your bait that I can't help but give you a (You).

Enjoy it.

you don't get to change the definition of racism or add conditions to it just because it doesn't fit your narrative

I go to get oxtails at jamaican restaurants all the time, the service is usually shit but the food is good. Maybe its racism.

I'm British, but used to live in Atlanta. When I went to really black restaurants, I'd just play up my accent. Americans love that shit.
Also, it's not restaurants you have to worry about. The really shitty neighbourhoods don't have restaurants. Just little convenience stores.

There's a Caribbean joint like 2 blocks from my campus. I had never had Caribbean food before, so I wanted to try it.
I was the only white person in there. I got a lot of those "what the fuck is he doing here?" looks.

>tfw talking to a british person and you can tell theyre trying to be extra british to impress you

cringe

>play up my British accent. Americans love that shit.

Certainly couldn't come to that conclusion by spending any time at all on Veeky Forums.

>play up my accent
You are ten times more likely to land a punch in the face. We do NOT "love that shit", just FYI

Britbong who lived in Savannah for a bit here. Can confirm it's true. Blacks love Brits, ate at plenty of Caribbean and soul food places locally. I just wasn't a twat who hammed it up though. What a fucking mong mate.

Speak for yourself. I love it when British qts speak British. Literally hnng tier

I go to a Kennedy;s Fried Chicken in East Flatbush, Brooklyn and the chicken is really good

These places aren't actually chains though, and are hit or miss

haha

If the area is more than 10% black, almost all the employees at the local fast food places and chain restaurants are black.

White people aren't having kids anymore so they have to hire black teens and convicts.

I've never seen a white person attack a black person.
I've seen the reverse a couple hundred times and lots of instigation/harassment besides.

>eating at a Chinese owned
We have japs, thai, laotians, vietnamese and cambodians.

They don't give me any shit when I come in for pad thai or whatever.

redneck retard detected. I go into black neighborhoods all the time and nothing bad happens.

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. Has /pol/ spread its ideology this far into every board that people are literally afraid to eat at restaurants run/patronized by people of ethnicities other than their own? Do you retards literally leave your house so infrequently that you actually FEAR eating at licensed restaurant establishments because you might get looked at funny by the staff or customers?

This is a food and cooking board, for christ's sake--that would suggest that the people here have an interest in eating cuisine more diverse than the shit you can buy in the frozen aisle of the corner store.

Anyone who actually thinks this way, get a fucking hold on yourself. Feeling uncomfortable once in a while is not a good reason to deny yourself good and interesting food.

I don't speak a fucking word of Spanish, but still get incredible tortas and tacos from the carniceria down the street all the time. I don't know Chinese or Thai, but still love stopping by for cheap, unidentifiable noodle bowls on my way home from the bar. I'm as white as it gets, but still take dates to the all-black BBQ place any time they mention they are into food.

Seriously, I thought autism was just an epic meme, but this thread has demonstrated that a number of you may actually suffer from some sort of social retardation

I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but these places are usually owned by Arabs, not blacks

autism
u
t
i
s
m

People who take /pol/ and the Daily Stormer seriously definitely have social retardation

Have you not seen threads about how to go to the restaurant/theatre alone? They've been here for years.

This is pretty true. The middle class blacks (college educated, white collar jobs) barely interacted or acknowledged the working class ghetto blacks.

The middle class ones were still very black by Veeky Forums autist standards watching BET, listening only to hip-hop (albeit more mainstream hip-hop than the ghetto ones) talking in black vernacular (albeit more like Hollywood blacks use of language than the actual ghetto blacks).

I interacted with the local ghetto blacks and hung with them more than the middle class blacks did, despite being a non-black middle class person.

Food wise they ate similar stuff but the middle class ones tended to cook more food at home with more expensive ingredients and preferred more expensive sit down grill type restaurants to the ghetto chicken shops.

Am Brit too lived in NYC. Always been fine in black neighbourhoods in both inner city NYC and London. Great food. White Amerifats are such fucking pussies.

Had more problems with chavy white Brits and American redneck white trash than ever did with any black folks.

>It's like if you had a bunch of black people who tried to act like Italian & Jewish people, but instead of behaving like real actual Italians & Jewish people, copied & behaved like the dudes in Scorrsse or Copolla Gangster movies all the time. It's stupid as shit if you have actually lived in the inner city and been around actual black folks.

Boy, that would be crazy, huh.

Yeah, he almost got me there. That is exactly what they do.

If I ever met a black guy who acted like a 1920s Jewish gangster, he'd be my best friend for life