Normies and Bitcoin

How can bitcoin be as valuable as some of you claim if normies don't even know how to buy or use the stuff?

Its too difficult to buy and use for normal people who don't sit on a computer all day.

Attached: 1499537895768.jpg (560x1920, 286K)

to be fair, checking email is too difficult for this "normal person". Until we reduce transactions to a text or social media post, all hope is lost

It's not that hard if you sit down for about and learn about it. I guess normies are just lazy or retarded.

I wont brag im not not a bad looking guy
And I would unironically ram this beast
Something about that face...

kys, pleb

Ask a coworker if they have any bitcoin, or ask your mom if she knows how to get some. People are oblivious.

Attached: 1506090103120.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Bitcoin itself doesn't need mass adoption hence the plethora of altcoins that claim to be better, faster, easier, etc

Bitcoin will be a legacy coin, storage of wealth, easily interchangeable with whatever other coin receives mass adoption easy enough for fatfucks like the benemoth creature in your pic and yourself to use.

All of these obscure random shitcoins shilled here won't go anywhere but a few may have an actual chance of mainstreaming adoption

How can gold be as valuable as some of you claim if normies don't even know how to buy or use the stuff?

Its too difficult to buy and use for normal people who don't sit on a computer all day.

>How can bitcoin be as valuable as some of you claim if normies don't even know how to buy or use the stuff?
normie adoption will happen very similarly to how internet adoption. Netscape started in 1994 during the pioneering phase of the internet. they had a lot of trouble trying to getting normies onto the internet. it took exactly 10 years for facebook to happen and bring all the normies on. we are currently 9 years into bitcoin, and soon someone will make an app where is it easy enough for a boomer to make a swiping motion on their phone to pay for something.

>Its too difficult to buy and use for normal people who don't sit on a computer all day.
it's really not that hard actually. windows and snapchat teenagers can use bitcoin with ease. just scanning QR codes, buying on coinbase, sending to an exchange. normies do not need to care about sybil attacks, hardforks, nakamoto consensus and other crypto memes. if you send anyone a bitcoin transaction when to someone at a dinner table, and tell them it was confirmed my thousands of computers around the world, it doesn't take long for them to understand the power of decentralized p2p money.

Attached: oijaewfio2.jpg (753x463, 128K)

how much link to spread her cheeks

Who's that gorgeous sow? 11/10 would bang and be seen in public with

There are actual niggers buying bitcoin

How much does my portfolio need to be for a girl like that?

Attached: 1521086805657.jpg (362x1280, 94K)

>1994
>pioneering phase
You do realize people were using internet since the 70s?

She just ate Lauren Southern

Attached: bill paxton.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Ah, no. The early phase of the WEB was in 94, not the internet. The internet was being used before that.

And, there won't be an app for "normies" (it's so cute, your cultspeak), until there's a need for them to convert their cash to bitcoin. Right now, money works just fine. Almost no retailers take it. It's a step most people don't need to take with their money. And don't start mooing about "THU STOCK MARKET GONNA CREASH REEEEE", either.
Cryptocurrency is a solution looking for a problem. That's why it's not being adopted.

E-mail is pretty easy for most normies and boomers after they take their cuck night short course, crypto is really not much different.

What we are claiming is that it will be valuable because normies will know how to use the stuff. They can easily buy and store it with the cuckbase app, this needs to get a little more streamlined but all they need now is to be able to easily transmit it.

The addressing isn't anymore complicated than an IP as far as the normie is concerned, so we need some way like the DNS and hyperlinks to make it easy for them to navigate. A QR code is not that good, NFC is better for the physical interactions, online they just need the pay with bit coins button.

thanks for the eye opener no coiner, just sold $100k

Hot fucking damn, source???

Attached: 20b.png (200x295, 120K)

what a shame. she could be a solid 7/10 if she didn't completely ruin her body this should be a crime.

Attached: 1520017182596.png (288x415, 178K)

Shes left the community because she was getting harassed by turbo autists. Was named Kenzie. Tumblr was kenziekinzie

Good point, it probably isn’t. Just like how cars were never adopted by people because most people had no idea how to drive them because they were new.

8 scoops cmon

damn. she a cutie.

jesus christ. kill yourself please

I'd stick my dick in every fold of that fat pig and feed her until she's can hardly walk, ain't even sorry.

Disgusting fucking land whale. When something that morbidly obese is smiling you know this country is fucked.

Sad thing is, she'd be hot if she were thin. You can tell by the face.

Yep. But instead she is worthless.