NEET needs pan advice

I am extremely OCD and dont want to leach any iron, lead, PTFE, or shit into my food. Please recommend me the best pan (assume money is of no factor)

Silver. If you're worried about turning blue, copper.

Aluminum causes Alzheimers so that's out.

Stainless steel has chromium which is a heavy metal, in its hexavalent form its an acute cancer risk.

Stick with raw food, trust me on this.

copper needs to be chelated out of your bloodstream.

you basically can't cook food or you die.

If you have a cast iron skillet and a dutch oven you can make just about anything. Go minimal.

>iron
cast iron's out, then
>lead
googling 'lead cookware' gives a mix of infowars water filter-tier shit and genuine articles. don't import shady mexican chinese pots and pans and you should be fine
>shit
if there's literal shit in your food you have bigger problems. that leaves stainless steel, maybe All-Clad's copper core series.

>conflating neet with autist
shit man, you can't even figure out your own stupidity. no wonder you're asking Veeky Forums for help

cast iron enamel?

Hey if money was 'no factor' to me I'd be a NEET too.

(actually I'd probably be in education)

Stainless & carbon steel. You're also an idiot.

All-Clad & De Buyer. Now go back to eating your dandruff and worrying about meaningless things.

get some sticks and roast your food over a fire

B..b...but muh carcinogens...

Why are you afraid of a little iron?

You know you have it in your blood already?

Brah. OP. Brah. Listen to this guy, cooking shit changes their molecular structure and shit, totally bad for you man, like it literally changes that shit at a microscopic level. You can't even know what the fucks going on in there unless you were a microscope. And you're putting it in you. Fucked up shit man. Fo reals.

This is the only thing I can think of

>I am extremely OCD and dont want to leach any iron ... or shit into my food

You stupid bastard, you do know that heh human body requires the regular ingestion of iron? And that many people, especially women, actually consume too little iron? This is especially bad when one is vegan or vegatarian and doesn't consume meat, one of the main sources of iron. You should be thankful for every microgram or iron your rolled steel or cast iron pan leaches int your food.

>2017
>not metabolizing air

OMG do you want shards leaching into your food???

jesus that's moving out at 17 cookware. This asshole doesn't need to be entertained, he's a fucking emotional cripple.

Copper pans make you lose your marbles. How did our ancestors cook food? We need to find a way to cook without using these deadly pans. Roasts over an open fire? Maybe ask Veeky Forums.

>Roasts over an open fire?
No go on that, OP will ingest smoke and get cancer.

Go for teflon
If any of that leechs into your food you'll be dead before you finish your vegetables and won't have to eorry.

Are you insane?
Wood is full of radioactive 14C aka radiocarbon.

It's like you want to grow a second head.

oxygen causes cancer

don't eat anything at all, OP

Get enamel, either cast iron (fuck heavy) or sheet steel (varies). It's the most stable material, essentially glass.

Any heating above 100 degrees forms acrylamide.

go for gold op.

Just filter feed if you're worried

>eating food that comes out of the ground
>worms touched it

YUCKY