Now it's your turn to shill me on a coin

Now it's your turn to shill me on a coin.

Also, I'll be answering questions on medicine, pharmaceuticals, nutrition, and blockchain for an hour.

Attached: Pharmaceuticals.jpg (700x442, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tB6mvL3N_U&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Solve.Care ?
Medchain ?
Simply Vital Health ?
Ambrosus ?

using finasteride 1mg for my hair, haven't noticed any significant side effects like decreased sex drive etc., how likely is it that i cuck myself

Never heard of it.
No.
No.
AMB is the best chance for a 10x that I know of right now.

EMR on tokenized blockchain going to work... The tech would be great but the tokenization will never work.

Unlikely. You can always just stop and you'll probably be fine. Why not just get plugs?

ENJ
TRAC
EVE

Now tell me, how to put on weight fast. I'm 27 and only 8 stones. I haven't lost or gained weight in the last 10 years.

Eat more than you're comfortable with every day.

Then drink 3 glasses of liquid calories

yes sir buy AMB sir very good coin

Low volume, heavy wieght resistance training. Slowly increase your calories. 100 calories extra per day increase on a weekly basis. So week 1: +100 calories, week 2: +200 calories, and so on until you hit +500 calories per day. Stick with it long term. Eat foods you like.

aren't plugs an incredibly outdated way to restore hair? also because i don't have the money for surgery.
anyways, opinions on TAU, ICX and CoinMetro

Could I have low T?
Stopped caring about trying to fuck random girls, unironically sorority girl voices are nails on chalkboard
Only like girls if they have a nice voice (0 bitchiness in tone)
Don't get morning wood
Lift consistently, enjoy it and look forward to it
Jerk it daily, keep it in check to avoid overuse
Generally ambitious and competitive when it comes to success and lifting
Don't care about sports, watch football here and there
Can't grow much beard wise, doesn't connect at 22 between chin and sideburns

What are the signs of low T?

That's actually the wrong way to do it. You don't want to constantly feel full. Just increase slowly over time.

No. Look up ARTAS robotic hair transplant.

TAU was a no go for me when I watched the devs have a conference in their basement. I'm not in CoinMetro but a lot of my friends are. I own a FAT bag of ICX, and I filled up during that juicy dip.

No. But you could go get a blood test to be sure. If you're young tell the doc you're having double getting it up and tired constantly or he won't check your test.

It's perfectly normal not to want to fuck random girls. Maybe you're just maturing.

Will my linkies make it?

Yes, but it won't make you rich unless you own a fuckload

if amb comes delivers its promise and is in full use, lets say in 2020, how does it help poor people?
sorry if my question is confusing. english is not my 1st language

>english is not my 1st language

I'll shill you on NULS. Public test net on the 31st, CMC corrected the supply so now it's in the top 100. Described as "WordPress" for blockchain since they're using a modular platform. There's more but WordPress for blockchain was good enough for me, having a UI to plug in your needs will attract a lot of people.

I'm balls deep in AMB, is everything going to be okay? Also I wake up every morning feeling like I'm riddled with cancer how do I explain that to my doctor.

How does one secure a custom trip

Ambrosus is a dapp platform. The uses are VERY widespread.

Here's an example for monitoring water safety in developing countries

youtube.com/watch?v=6tB6mvL3N_U&feature=youtu.be

you must do the needful and shill AMB sir

long term effects of smoking weed? been smoking everyday, but i kept fit and active both mentally and physically. not a super stoner.

This is a great question. People in 2nd and 3rd world countries don't have access to reliable drug supplies. Their Tylenol might be Tylenol or it might be turtle shit. It would save A LOT of lives by ensuring people get the drugs they need and don't get poisoned by contaminated counterfeits.

is it smart to invest in smart contract games like lastflipwins.co ?

Interesting.. i want to see this happen. I will support any coin or cyrpto that actually helps poor people in one way or the other

have you ever posted anything that proved you weren't a larp?

No one really knows. Probably nothing major if the use is light.

Is MrBearWolf a reverse-psychology AMB shill?

I like to think so. I give verifiably reliable advice. Definitely not shit just anyone would know. Make of that what you will.

hoping this happens soon. i dont care if it is amb or mod or vechain etc., deliver thier promise, but i saw people suffering from malnutrition and improper medicine..
thanks for the reply

No he's just a lonely Modum bag holder.

I truly believe it will be Ambrosus.

I think that guy might genuinely be that petty, autistic, and dumb

Any negative to caffeine and L-theanine combo every day?

PayFair ($PFR)
Decentralized escrow service. Allows trading of any two assets (including fiat).
Trust nodes share the 1% fee and receive reward in the coin that was traded.
Platform is launching in a matter of weeks.
Dev team has been posting weekly updates for months.
Platform test has been live for some time now.
Trust Node setup is insanely easy: operates without VPS and requires tokens to be in ERC20 wallet where private keys are controlled (minimal setup with PayFair platform).
Is a natural progression from LocalBitcoins and is used to calculate expected returns on Trust Node rewards

Not any more risk than taking the caffeine alone. L-Theanine is practically harmless.

what % of your portfolio is in amb?

Have you looked into any worthwhile biotech/bioscience stocks?

you can only brute force normal trips, not secure trips

basically you use a tool to brute force random trips until you see something with the pattern you want

No. If anything benefits.

Huh, might be worth looking into

30ish

*unzips tripcode*

Where should I learn about what blockchain and cryptocurrency really are?
(googling shows stupid simple explanations for boomers).

Also, I always feel tired as fucking hell. I think it's an undiagnosed cardiovascular problem since I experiment mild (very little) pain at the left side of my chest sometimes. I've been smoking for the past 3-4 years, but a lot, and I am really thin, so either I could have developed an angina or fucked my lungs.
My other suspicion is that it could be nutrition related, but idk... I feel tired since I wake up until I go to sleep.

Running for 5 minutes has me fighting for enough oxygen as if I had been running 30 mins at least.
Last time I went to the doctor, after feeling likr this, my blood oxygen levels and heart rate were supposedly normal.
I quit smokint 4 months ago.