ITT: Garbage that people insist is good

ITT: Garbage that people insist is good.

>anything nationwide chain
>anything sold at walmart
>anything whitemeat chicken
>anything mcchiken tendies meme food
>threads like this
>young grills
>literal garbage
>non-homemade candy/desserts
>unfermented sugar water
>anything "diet"
>threads like this
>op
>australia
>cell phone posters
>non-weeb salty snacks
>the metric system
>threads like this
>trump
>american adjunct lagers
>european pilsners
>pretty much 99% of everything food and cooking related that comes from the uk, not counting scotland, but their grills even out the statistics
>op
>this thread

Curry.

- Literally anything from expensive restaurants,
- Any expensive bullshit """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""SUPERFOOD"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" that's supposed to be a better version of any cheap and effective alternative like palm oil, because it hurts corporations agenda

Fuck you waffle house is based

OP is a pretentious faggot. If you don't like Waffle House, you can go drown in semen.

Man I'd stuff her mouth with my cream if it was to be my last day in freedom.

>when flyovers attack

>being a pedo

Fpbp

Wafflehouse isn't really a flyover thing as it is a south eastern states thing.

>garbage
I will literally go to the ends of the earth to fight you over this.

Waffle House is greasy and flavourless.

>young grills
what did he mean by this?

"Grill" in Veeky Forums retard speak refers to a young female. How did you not know this? Your use of "what did he mean by this" suggests that you're already using Veeky Forums retard speak.

You've been rused.

I wouldn't order anything from that menu. Looks like hobo food.

What is happening here?

Fact: Waffle House cheese eggs are the most perfect eggs on the planet.

Last time I went to Wafflehouse it seemed like everything was a lot more expensive than it used to be. It's not great food but always being open and being cheap is nice, if it's not cheap the what's the point.

I work at Waffle House, ask me anything.

whats "Scattered" for the hashbronws?

90% of filipino food

Scattered on the grill, as opposed to cooked in a ring (see the middle two and top-right plates).

I make far better breakfast than I can get from a shitty chain.

but not eggs

FUCK YOU

Bait

Can I order my hasbrowns to be cooked in mayo?

I suppose.

>get drunk with my squadmates every drill
>walk across the street from the armory to Waffle House at 1AM
>stay there chowing down on All the Way Hashbrowns, fried eggs and coffee until 3 or 4
>walk back across the street to the armory
>climb into our cots or cars and pass out until twenty minutes until first formation
>stagger to formation and hold breath
>hope you don't smell like alcohol
>succeed and proceed with the rest of the day

FUCK YOU.

How is living on welfare?

The only place is not flyovervania is NYC.

What about California?

say to my face and not online fucker dot jpg

waffle house is God's own creation

Please wear syrup resistant shirt sleeves, then. The last and only time I walked into one, the menu was sticky as well as the table. Fucking disgusting.

Htf do you eat there without involuntarily retching?

if the WH is dirty, do a 360 and moonwalk out of there and hit the next one down the road. That's the beauty of the Haus, you can literally see everything you need to know right out in the open. if Cletus and Jamal and Pedro are running a filthy kitchen and Shandy Lee is a tweaker, go to the next one where Elvis and Cedric and Jose run their shit clean and tight and Shaniqua gonna give you free extras and you get the digits on your bill.

Waffle House is naked and unafraid, it is a pure and holy ideal and only as good as its disciples are good unto themselves and none can hide from their deepest nature

>this is what Trump supporting rednecks actually believe

look mom, I'm complaining about the hotsauce again!

why don't you have any restaurants up north?

beer

>Kid's 1 egg breakfast -------- 310-950 Calories

...Am I fucking reading that right?

Frozen pizza in general sucks ass.

>"""frozen""" pizza

This is why we won, because the truth is on our side. Freedom, here we come

Are you gonna cry on the 20th or just sit there with your arms folded and pout while pretending to ok?

>won

Nobody "won".

>"We"
>Actually believing Trump is on your side

kek you ain't in the club faggot. You are so fucked you don't even know it.

Or, you know, just go to a real fucking restaurant.

Why do Trump fags ruin every other thread?

Can we just impeach the guy already so we can get back on topic here?

Stay mad cuck

Are you going to cry when you realize Cheetoh Boy took your healthcare?

Nah, you're right. I'm sure the NYC billionaire has the best interests of you and the rest of the trailer cretins in Pisswater, Okiedokie at heart.

Waffle House is the epitome of flyover food.

Move the fuck out of the south you white trash fuckup

Pretty sure all they care about is "not Obama" and "we won so fuck you".

I guarantee any random trump fag would be hard pressed to even half way elucidate why they supposedly hated BO.

As Trump repeatedly said, "I fucking love uneducated people".

>sage

yep, comes with toast and juice(310kcal) and also sides, so depending on what you order, you can make your kid into a hamplanet pretty easy.
honestly most normal kids can't finish the waffle so it's really pretty good eats as long as you do not ham it up, I have no fear in taking kids there vs fast food it's miles better

>have no fear in taking kids there vs fast food it's miles better

Why not just save the time and money and cook at home? I'm not usually an anti-eating out ever type fag, but breakfast places have the most absurd markups of any place possible, and kids don't give a shit if you half ass their scrambled eggs - it's still faster and cheaper than driving to ihop.

what did you do when obama was inaugurated? we'll just do that. it was good enough for you.

anything that has pumpkin spice and is not an actual pumpkin pie.

because IHOP and waffle house are drunk/hangover comfort food. you're not supposed to cook when you're drunk, and you can cook when hung over but you sure as shit won't want to.

I totally understand that - and am quite a bit drunk right now - but I'm pretty sure I mentioned something about taking kids out to eat, or that that was somehow part of the issue involved.

>Driving drunk to Scum House

I hope you crash and your kids die but you live.

Waffle House is trash you garbage eater I live under lake Vostok come get at me you fuckin turd-muncher shit-luncher

because we treat our kids to an out meal after church, you savage

Ur fat. I'm sorry but unless you prove otherwise I'm just not going to trust you from now on.

Post belly with timestamp if you want to be relevant in my humble opinion once more.

>subjecting children to church
>calling others savages

>sage

>you're not supposed to cook when you're drunk

Holy shit, WHAT?!?

I'm sorry, everyone. I've been fucking everything up and doing this wrong the whole time please accept my apologies. I now realize the error of my ways it will never happen again I will never ever cook while drinking/drunk again, except for maybe the next time, I promise and swear on my mothers broken heart :(

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""SUPERFOOD""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Calm down son.

learning how to sit through endless bullshit from a nebulous authority figure is a life skill, friendo

If you're a flyover I guess.

>church is a life skill

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm guessing you think getting beaten up by bullies, abused by drunken uncles, attending shotgun weddings, voting republican out of tradition, and otherwise being disappointed in life are things you were just raised to expect and respect, huh? SAD!

You admit that you get shit housed and go to Waffle House, then tell OP to fuck off? You just proved that Waffle House is garbage food for garbage people, because you and your squad mates are embarrassing.

shut up jake

>Home of the ultimate flyover

Nah, some beer is alright.

I don't think I've ever seen a more literal misunderstanding of "flyover" in all my years on Veeky Forums.

Right? I mean how hard is it to just steer away from the buildings?

ITT civil war

on the left, we have coastal babies who literally don't know how to do anything but spend money and lie with their big words

on the right, we have the working stiff who makes the stuff for the coastal babies to eat.

>2017
>missing the peace that Jesus brings in to your heart like a warm cup of hot chocolate
>current year

why even live, you sad lil folk? learn2joy b4 it's 2la8

Trump won. So, I guess his family & friends kinda did too so long as they don't post anything true about him on twitter so as to hurt his feelings/ego...

>Garbage that people insist is good.
Pic very related.

What is "City Ham"?

Hey there kook katz. I'm sensing a lot of hate in this thread. Why don't you guys try to step back and analyze what's important and understand that people have their own comfort foods and things they are dealing with.

As always, have a Kool and Rad day!

-Chef Lightning

Do you mean all hash browns, or McD's specifically? Because good hash (ideally corned beef hash) is fucking amazing. McD's hash browns go okay in a sandwich but yeah otherwise greasy cardboard.

>Go to curry restaurant
>Pick up lamb based dish to go
>Get home and eat it, biting into bones because they just cooked it as is

Curry in a real fucking hurry I see

>city ham
the fuck is that?

IHOP is awful, not even intoxication will make it better. Everything is bland as fuck and it's not even cheap. Service was shitty too last time I ate there.

Update: No. I asked my boss this morning, he and two other employees said it's not allowed and that it'd mess up the grill.
because you touch yourself at night

Regular sliced breakfast ham.

"Country" ham is longer, tenderer, and has a bone in the middle.

How would mayo wreck the grill?

Shut up bigot

Waffles House Grill Master here

>ama

If I bring in my own bacon while drunk can you cook it for me for a small fee please respond.