Does Veeky Forums like dippy eggs?

does Veeky Forums like dippy eggs?

No egg yolk tastes like dogshit

only from my own chickens

No, I prefer drippy eggs

Your own McChickens?

no

I would often eat eggs for breakfast over my friends house when I spent the night there with his family

In the morning, his mother would ask us all how we wanted our eggs cooked, me and my friend would say "runny please", and without fail each time my friends dad would burst into laughter and shout "HAHAHA, LIKE SNOT....OR EVEN CUUUUUUUUUUM EWWWWWW", which he found to be utterly hilarious and would keep laughing, "GONNA EAT THOSE CUMMY EGGS! HAHAH GONNA EAT THOSE CUMMY EGGS EWWWWWWWWWWW" and this would go on the entire breakfast while the rest of us chuckled politely and pretended it was amusing

He ate his scrambled with maple syrup

faggot

>no egg yolk tastes like dogshit

Well, maybe if you mixed one with literal dog shit it would, but otherwise the analogy is completely off base.

your friends dad has autism

The syrup from the pancakes are supposed to mix with everything on the plate, it's the American way

Yolk dripping in your beard is the absolute worst. So only in private.

eggs are not flavortown.

Eggs are delicious

I love cummy eggs.
Actually more so now that user above alerted me to the fact they're like semen in viscosity.

Fresh out of the cloaca .

Although they stop laying in the winter.

THIS

egg tips:
>over easy, throw it on a burger with cheese and some bbq or hot sauce.

>whisk in a bowl, make a quesodilla. using a brush or even just a fork, spread the whisked egg on the tortillas as you flip a few times on a high heat for an extra crispy crust.

>put an egg in some milk with some sugar and vanilla extract,blend, tastes like a shake, but with PROTEIN from raw egg.

>for maximum gains, inject the yolk directly into your taint/between your toes/into your eyes

sausage with syrup is amazing.
they dont stop in florida.

Cured.

You're right, I've never had an egg yolk taste like dog shit.

Put a heat lamp in. They'll get frostbitten anyways if you don't, or they don't have a large enough population to curl up with.

Do you cure your own? I've thought about trying it with duck eggs.

Yeah. It's literally rocket science.

Stick the yolk in some kosher salt and leave it alone for a few hours.

Hard stuff.

Only a few hours? I thought it was more time than that. I thought there was some sort of drying process too.

Depends on how you want the egg to turn out.
Few hours will give it a shell outside while runny inside.
Few days will try it out completely to be used as garnish.

goddamn that yolk on the napkin is nasty