Science of con-artistry

I can't seem to find any textbook format books on the subject of small and big conmanship. Help.

bump

The pre-requisite is sociopathy.
If you have that, then look up good books on how to sell.

> unfacetiously being this much of an ignorant shithead
Sociopathy is a meme, retard.

Protip: pop-books by self-proclaimed experts != science.

You're literally a psych equivalent of popsci retards disproving the maximality of c.

OP am I gonna have to bump this thread for you?

bump

If you need a textbook you can't make it in this business.

Besides a successful big time conman is very very unlikely to write a book.

> If you need a textbook you can't make it in this business.
>> Muh natural fallacy
> Besides a successful big time conman is very very unlikely to write a book.
Why not? If he's been caught he'll right it alright. Also it doesn't have to be from big con man, just some basic stuff on psychology.

Thread theme

So as not to start another thread, give me sources on all sorts of theft, please. Books, vids, websites - anything and everything.

Bump

Google. "The man who sold the Eiffel Tower. Twice"

Read it years ago. There is also The Sting a Paul Newman movie.

Those are more of a autobiographies, I'd like some sort of instruction or advice sort of thing.

Where can I find these fucking books? I barely found Weil's Con Man and it was on some shady shitty site. Couldn't find The man who sold the tower.

Bump

48 laws of power by Robert Greene has lots of stories that are relevant to what you're looking for. Including the story about the guy who sold the Eiffel tower and the psychology behind the con, and how he was able to achieve the con by taking advantage of human nature.

Not nearly specific enough.

Non-op

Social Cognition: Making Sense of People by Ziva Kunda

If you constantly find yourself in the friend-zone, don't bother trying to become a conman. If you can't convince/trick the opposite sex into becoming involved with you, you're not going to con anyone.

> if you don't like who you are - don't struggle, just be yourself and die with cock in your mouth
Back to /medieval religious beliefs/, faggot.

Who are you quoting?

48 laws of power has many examples

What I'm saying is, you should try to master something as easy and basic as getting a girlfriend before you attempt to con people. No one has ever been conned by an autist with the personality of wet sock.

Same fucking principles apply. Sure, pickup is a better start from ground zero then conmanship but nobody said it wasn't.

Then what are you getting mad about? Anyone thinking about being a conman shouldn't bother until they can regularly bed women.

Bedding women is a low form of conmanship

Bedding women is to conmanship as arithmatic is to calculus

Exactly, now think why saying
> if you can't do arithmetic, you'll never be able to do calculus
is retarded.

But it's not. That makes perfect sense. Are you saying you can do calculus without knowing how to do arithmetic?

You are literally autistic fucking retard.

If you can't do arithmetic YOU CAN STILL FUCKING LEARN IT and THEN DO CALCULUS. But you said that wasn't possible.

Well I highly doubt there is such a thing. Basically it's always the same, you appeal to the marks greed then swindle them with flair.

No, I was saying that doing calculus was impossible without being able to do arithmetic. I was saying that being a successful conman is impossible if you're not able to get laid. What you should infer from that is that before you waste your time trying to learn how to con people, learn how to get pussy. I wasn't saying it's possible to for you learn how to get laid (even if that just may be the case)

You're thinking of criminology op, and probably marketing. Con-artistry is essentially fraud which is a thing all good marketers know how to do. If you seriously want to study this subject, start with the development of lemon laws and car sales.

That's wrong, the best con men sell their strategies to others, especially if the buyers themselves don't realize what they're doing is unethical. It's all about money.

impossible*

Sorry, freudian slip