Biz what if you don't want or don't have children?

Poorfag only child here

Attached: of-healthy-page4u-take-care-of-your-parents-because-one-21397096.png (500x689, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/09/how-the-elderly-lose-their-rights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: cobain.png (277x501, 302K)

I want to be a cool dad
My dad was cool so I'll be even cooler

my dad sucks bruh

Well then take it upon yourself to be a cool dad
My dad had no dad and he was cool

define cool dad bruh, a movie maybe? e.g family man movie cool dad?

Having kids is the most overrated thing you can do as a human. Only reason people have children anymore is out of boredom, accident, welfare, and/or like in OP's picture "they need someone to take care of them" later in life which is a load of horseshit.

If you're having children so that someone may take care of you later in life, hopefully you get cancer asap so you can fucking die before that ever happens.

Attached: yourmom.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Like Adam Sandler in big daddy but cooler

>big daddy
thanks torrenting

I fucking love my dad so much his love has always being unconditional and true and when he is old I will absolutely make sure he is very comfortable and well off he can drink beers all day and smoke darts and it will be my pleasure to honour the man who has given me everything... love you dad IM GOING TO GET CRYPTO RICH FOR YOU PAPA

>If you're having children so that someone may take care of you later in life, hopefully you get cancer asap so you can fucking die before that ever happens.

crypto what user? LINK? link failed me

Pajeet here. It's pretty common in Asian culture, kids stay with their parents (usually) for their whole life. And their kids too.
The general philosophy is that you take care of your parents, and your kids will take care of you. Before you flip out, yes people get retirement pensions/insurance stuff too so it isn't a big deal financially, but putting your old parents in old age homes isn't a trend here.

My dad went to prison for being a drunk retard, so as long as I don't do that my kids better be grateful.

No problem with that.
Just don't be hypocritical and expect other people's children to care for you when you are old because "it was selfish to have children to care for you when you get old... but hey, let's tax the fuck of other people children to pay for our old asses"

The sad and delusional thing is that you probably expect a state made of black Islamic immigrants to care for your old ass.

Maybe you do not believe it is OK to have children so they care about you when you are old, but you believe in daddy state, which uses guns to take other people's children's money by force.

However, western population will decline and people who hate degenerates like you will probably make your life a living hell. See South Africa.

You are just killing yourself, and your quality of life, and your future, but slowly because the stupid childless leftist meme. But that's OK, because you can enjoy your hedonistic life for the two or three decades you have energy to.

Then millions of years of evolution end with you and you fail at your only purpose as a human

Attached: the-next-step-in-evolution-are-you-ready-watch-controversial-1723576.png (500x475, 92K)

No one gives a shit about what you do or what you want to do. If you feel so bad about it then have kids and stop whining. Jesus. You people are so fucking stupid and hung up on what society wants from you. You should all just blow your brains out you fucking drones.

>you probably expect a state made of black Islamic immigrants to care for your old ass.

Nope. People are responsible for their actions, right until the end. Just because someone can't accept death like an adult doesn't mean they should burden other people (especially family) when the time comes.

>you believe in daddy state, which uses guns to take other people's children's money by force.

The fuck does this even mean?

>You are just killing yourself, and your quality of life, and your future, but slowly because the stupid childless leftist meme. But that's OK, because you can enjoy your hedonistic life for the two or three decades you have energy to.

This is the most pajeet garbage ever posted on /biz. How is not having children killing yourself and quality of life? Obvious lowbait garbage.

Just remember. Having children when you don't really want them won't magically make you have a change of heart. It will just make you a guy that didn't want kids that now has a fucking kid.

Attached: 1521142634295.jpg (600x596, 217K)

7.5 billion people on the planet and you think our only purpose is to continue procreating. That's legit fucking retarded.

You probably think TRON is a good investment too.

>Biz what if you don't want or don't have children?

My children are shits. You are missing nothing. They are fine until they hit puberty and then they are vicious ungrateful assholes and stay that way

The greatest thing in my life is my little girl saying: "I love you daddy!". All the people who haven't been able to enjoy this pleasure, I really pity... but then again I waited until I was 31 to get my lady knocked up and I'm seriously a vasectomy (one and done). But it's really an amazing feeling that makes every other pleasure in life seem lesser in comparison.

As long as you aren't a total fuck-up as a dad, that love is unconditional... Something you'll NEVER have with any woman.

Most of those people procreating are niggers, spics and muzzies. It's White people that need to fucking step it up.

Kek. This guy thinks humans have a “purpose”.

You should have children and you should be nice to them. No matter how much money you make with your business, your high flying corner office job or your crypto gains, even if it's enough to last 10 lifetimes, when you're old you will need someone you can trust enough that you can put all your assets in their name otherwise involuntary guardianship could ruin your life.

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/09/how-the-elderly-lose-their-rights

would i want to take care of someone like me? Someone who wonders when he'll get his inheritance. someone who takes short cuts every chance he gets? someone who hates working?

NO! but I will have a kid at some point, maybe when I'm 40 if possible.