Is biology women's work?

Is biology women's work?

Biology is a placeholder degree for people wanting to get into med school. It acts as a pretty good filter during the 3rd year, especially with the relatively low acceptance rates of med schools.

Huh?

the biology of my dick is women's work

Nah working in a lab can be difficult and is no place for emotions.

literally what.

It just seems that the overwhelming majority of bio majors at my school are women.

Working in labs can be hectic and stressful as shit. I'm surprised there are as many women as there are.

And the majority of researchers that run bio labs are men, so what?

If you're in America, I think that's quite common, something about premeds and the devaluation of degrees. Either way, STEM isn't the place for insecurities. You either like bio and you do it or you don't, and do the very manly degree of physics instead. Is that what you're looking for?

>Triggered.

Bio major here, my program is pretty damn close to 50:50.

I like it cause now I have a biologist gf

how in the hell is he triggered

My college program (medical lab tech) is like 80% women. From what I'm seeing though I don't expect half of them to make it through the first year

It's not a hard science, so much more primitive brains are able to tap into it.

women should be slaves desu.

Is Chemistry womens' work? Most of the people I see in the chem research rooms at my uni are hijabis, followed by poo in loo males.

What is the most masculine STEM field?

retards can't pass bio and thus do not waste med school slots.

Can you do it in the kitchen?

Yes, and women are biology's work.

Probably engineering

I doubt even the Mexicans want that job

no? It's pretty 50/50

I think you're confusing it with psych

Work in the industry, biopharmaceutical manufacturer. It's close to 50:50.
Women, very generally speaking, are more diligent and less creative. Having the mixture means men do shit but actually write it down.
And a biochem lab is not a place for the incompetent or careless. You screw up a harvest, best go back 6 months to the innoculum. You spill a conjugate, congratulations one nanomole is enough to cause catastrophic vasodilation, nighty night!

No, fuck off.

you're a special kind of imbecile

Whats particularly hard about the 3rd year?
Workload or complexity?

>giving retards (you)s instead of ignoring them so that they soon lose interest and leave
Fuck you too

>Probably engineering

Suck cocks isn't masculine

yes like its a womans work to pup out babies and lay still on there back while being inpregnated and cock and wash and stfu and stay in the kitcheen
fuck woman and fuck only prostitues this world is stupid like this intire board and fuck you op go ahead and ban me i have dynamic ip i cant give a flying fuck about your op status even if your and ugly tech woman hahah lmao fuck usa and fuck china for eating dogs and fuck this fucking stupid universe youre all gonna die soon hahahhahaha wait and see its happening cant you feel it and woman have 4 billion less brain cells so yes let them handle all the dangerous bacteria omg you humans are really nothing but worthless losers on a dying planet please goto war and cut your own heads off great idea, !!! life has no purpose youre all gonna die very soon all of you and you can feel it and you fucking know im right and we are to many on this shitty planet and nibiru is near and the atom bomb is gonna leak and blow up right in your fucking face and the space aliens are gonna come and eat you in the night you fucking fat stupid americans hahahah omfg dynamic ip dynamic ip no one gives a flying fuck

low test detected