White sauce? Hot sauce?

White sauce? Hot sauce?

I hate the term "white sauce" without any context being provided. It can mean so many different things depending on what kind of food we're talking about.

It's called red sauce, not "hot" sauce

garlic sauce mister arab

I think that happens with the whole English language

No thanks, I already brought my own bacon infused sriracha.

No, it's just when people are stupid and use vague terms instead of being specific.

In the context of OP's pic, it's in no way ambiguous what is meant by white sauce.

deadass b

>it's in no way ambiguous what is meant by white sauce.

To me it is. I have no idea what kind of food is being served there. Is that some kind of mexican food? Looks like tortillas?

Mayo? Sour cream? Alfredo?

Good luck getting a based lamb gyro from this guy in NYC then fren

This question always pisses me off. Why the fuck should I choose one? I always want both.

>implying anyone in the history of ever outside of 5-year-old flyover children has referred to mayo or sour cream as white sauce

Mayo is the main ingredient in white sauce

I'll take a garlic aioli, please.

But they don't make you choose?

white sauce is bechamel. There's nothing mayo about it.

I think you guys mean yogurt or sour cream

Kek no
I know you want to believe this but it's mayo based

i think you guys mean cum

>White sauce? Hot sauce?

At what point did Americans lose the ability to communicate effectively?

I understand that you're obsessed but they aren't American

>spics

They look pretty American to me.

I understand that you're obsessed but they aren't spics either. They're more your kind of people

exacrly

then say both. i do it all the time

mayo an dyogurt based

I thought white sauce was tzatziki

They say it has yogurt in it but it's a lie

White sauce can be milk/milk cream-based, mayo-based, yogourt-based. "Hot sauce" as far as I understood is a tomato sauce with red peppers added.

Based on that: a milk cream-based sauce or a tomato sauce. Or both depending on the dish, but if hot dogs like in the OP I'll want extra spicy tomato sauce for sure.

Pizza Hut told me white sauce is butter/garlic/herbs/cheese...

Sauce?

Honestly speaking, Jack is a fucking legend. No matter what I do in my life, I'll never be as memorable as this lovably retarded retard.

Sure is Reddit in here tonight.

Did someone say Ja/ck/ Thread!!??!? :)

I'll skin you alive and cleave your muscles with my throbbingly erect dick. I'll have the jelly of your eyes in my urethra and I will eat your tonsils raw. Don't ever speak to me again unless you want me pluck every single hair from your writhing, naked body over the course of a few days. I swear to God man, I'll fuck your life up. I'll fuckin eat you dude. Don't fuck with me.

My melanin enriched brother.

I've actually never heard the term "white sauce" what does it mean?

Fuck now I want some 53rd and 6th