Society has finally reached its end-game

Society has finally reached its end-game.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/01/05/children-need-peanuts-early-age-prevent-allergy-new-guidance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yea instead of little cards that kids give to chefs to show them their many allergies, they should just have to become child prostitutes and tell the cook that way. Now everyone is happy!!!!!!

Looks like some corn bread topped with crème fraîche is on the menu for Lillian

i'm glad society is starting to take food allergies and intolerances seriously

t. allergy and intolerance sufferer

also, cross contamination should never be an issue anyway

So uhh.. are these actually life threatening allergies, or just fucktard parents? If they are life threatening, Lillian is going to have a shit life.

I'd rather have little card to reference instead of the waiter's chicken scratch.

Ideally they wouldn't eat out, but that's unrealistic.

Hopefully more hypoallergenic food variations are engineered.

Is ketchup a food allergy? cause i think i got it

I'm willing to bet the kid isn't allergic to over half of those.

I'll put $50 on that. Go feed him half the list.

Quads confirm she is full of shit

Tomato allergy. Fairly common.

>Thank You for keeping me safe, You Rock
Well you're welcome, you Hulk

Believe it or not but cesarian sections births are responsible for over 90% of food allergies

How many food allergies can a person have? Wow!

What the hell can Lillian eat? Just meat on a plate?

That sounds like a conspiracy theory

Explain

This is fucking true. As gross as it sounds, you NEED the bacteria in your mom's pussy to come in contact with you as you slide out. Same with breastfeeding. Take these away and there's a drastic increase in food intolerance.

> was born a c-section
> not allergic to anything

Science btfo

You can google to learn more details about it, but the basic thing is that going through birth canal baby is exposed to all the bacterias in mothers body bacterias that build immune system of the baby.
With cesarian section births baby is not exposed to them, and immune system is not as strong.
Simple as that.

Why don't we spray every mom's snatch prior to delivery then? No more allergies lads. We did it reddit.

Well then we should just swab the baby with a dirty tampon right?

at least it's not shit genes. These kids can have healthy children in the future. Good to know, and I liked to shit on inferior all-intolerant folk, bah...rip

you are the lucky one, perhaps your mother was breast feeding you and that helps as this user said, ,
or maybe she was feeding you proper foods to build up your immune system or also your family DNA has strong gens.

parents gens are also playing role in weak immune system in children but c-section births are adding to it by not supplying those natural elements like bacterias and various other micro organisms.

Are banana allergies a thing?
I used to love bananas but I haven't eaten one in years as every time I'd try, I'd puke.
It happens with melons too but I never cared for melons anyway.

also maybe you had a dog or cat as a baby, having animals around helps exposing babies to various bacterias thous building stronger immune systems in them.

That explains neither allergies developed from not eating dirt as a child nor allergies developed later in life for seemingly no reason.

Also many food allergies could be result of genetically modifications in foods and some people especially children with weaker immune systems are much more sensitive to it.
Of course there is no one simple answer to it

>for over 90% of food allergies
>That explains neither allergies

One time a card came back with a ticket. A server sheepishly placed it in our window with the ticket, giving me a particularly embarassed look. I picked it up, and read "be nice to meat, I'm vegan". I immediately started laughing, and held out the laminated card for my coworker to see. Both of us now laughing in the window, loudly, where the whole restaurant can see. I then called the dishwasher over, looked for the table number on the ticket, and pointed out the table while the dishwasher read the card. We all pointed and laughed at the family who had given us the card. Two tiny early 30s parents, guant and terrified, and their tiny sickly son.

Best day of my life. We kept the card, refusing to give it back to server when he asked for it.

I sincerely doubt that caesarians are common enough to account for 90% of allergies

male gays who were born via c-section do have lot's of food allergies because as young boys and adults they never "eat" pussy therefore they were not introduced
to any of
those bacterial microorganisms that are so beneficial for proper development of strong immune system.
That's why most gays have food allergies, check the data

Peanuts very possibly but not the others. I've never heard of those others being life threatening.

I don't know how, within 1 generation, the vast majority of people are allergic to multiple foods. This cannot be explained by sudden widespread genetic mutation. It has to be 1 of 2 things: Purely psychosomatic mass hysteria or overdiagnosis by a corrupt medico system. Perhaps a combination of both.

I feel like you have one of those mommy and unbirthing fetishes.

google the scientific studies, don't trust what I'm posting, check it for yourself
thats what I've heard one time doctor talking on the radio and it makes sense to me.
but do your own research if you are so skeptical.

BTW, doing oral on girls (eating pussy) is good for your immune system even as an adult,
young boys should be encouraged to do it, abstain from intercourse but engage in oral sex for teenagers.

GMO/vaccines, lot of people in there 50's are getting allergies now

genetically modified foods with increase of this that will do it very fast

swallowing semen has its benefits also, just googled it

o yes and this, >vaccines,
and soft drinks plus massive dozes of hormones in in animal raised for meat, especially in chicken, add those up and you will destroy generation in a hurry

>>>>>>>>>/soccermoms/

nah lillian is probably just autistic...when you see red dye and gluten, it pretty much confirms it.

I'm going to sprinkle penis dust all over Disneyland now.

that makes no sense when allergies are a genetic issue and the baby is already fully developed when they are being cut out of their mom...does the baby get magical cleansed when it is sliding out its mom's vagina tube or something?

>when allergies are a genetic issue
stop posting nonsense

I personally would just execute those kids.

I hope you never get married and you never have kids,
buy you probably are gay so you will have no kids anyways.

AND I HOPE JANITOR or MOD WILL REMOVE YOUR POST

Am I on facebook?
because I thought I was on Veeky Forums.

let us know were you are and we will do that with you, don't hide now you brave shit

>dairy
>peanut
>gluten
>legumes
>corn
>red dye
were they never allowed to play in the dirt, or just growing up in a sterile environment?

>red dye
People are so sickeningly faggoty.

>that faggot i know that refuses to eat seafood and claims to be "allergic"
>my whore ex gf who refused to eat anything besides chicken, corn, cheese, and bread

I don't know why pickiness makes me rage so hard. I think it would be safe to assume that these faggy kids are refusing to eat eggs and beans and their coddling parents are promoting it by saying theyre allergic. In reality, they should just slap them unless they want to raise tendie eating homos.

>penis dust

really makes u think..

I have peanut allergies, and had dairy intolerance as a kid. Not all lactose either, mostly just straight milk. I can eat cheese and yogurt and all that stuff just fine, and I can have a bowl of cereal with milk, just can't drink it after.

A lot of allergies are way more prevalent as a kid because your immune system is retarded. Some allergies stay, but stuff like eggs and milk and dairy in general all tend to disappear as you grow. I still can't drink glasses of milk but I have no problem with dairy at all, and I eat eggs every day.

Know what my biggest problem is? Semolina/durum intolerance. I can't eat more than like 150g of pasta made of semolina without breaking out in hives and my lips swelling. Shit SUCKS.

Fuck off you genetic failure.

How the fuck are we pooping out babies with so much allergies? Man, I've gone to a get together this christmas with some of my old folk, they all got some crazy allergies like, lactose intolerance, seafood, and fucking eggs too. I feel like I'm the one sticking out because I've got any of them. What caused this?

Egg allergies are very rare, from what I've heard.

Time ago people died from those allergies so they didn't pass their shit genes

Your kind will be the first to hang on the day of the rope

>had dairy intolerance as a kid. Not all lactose either, mostly just straight milk. I can eat cheese and yogurt and all that stuff just fine, and I can have a bowl of cereal with milk, just can't drink it after.
I used to be like that too. It's called being a picky eater.

No, I would get hives and rashes and have to go to the ER for epinephrine. I wish it was just me being a picky eater, but allergy tests and being forced to eat new shit (cashews) as a kid and nearly dying because of it made my parents realize it wasn't worth it either. Like I said, I don't have a problem with it now, but it absolutely wasn't just bullshit when I was a kid.

>needing an unspecified day of uprising in the future to kill people you view as degenerates
>not simply killing them now
u know how I no ur a cuck

Who /noallergies/ here? The only thing i get is a mild numbness in my lips when i eat shellfish. Feels good to not be a weak sack of shit who can die from a nut.

Well you're born from a nut, so it makes sense if it can kill you too, right?

>Not murdering them all on a specific day
>A day that can be long remembered
>A day that will be a national holiday and called VD day - Victory over Degeneracy

Do you even know how to /Reich/?

Reich is just the German name for realm or empire you faggot

It really makes you think

The current theory is that babies and young children are raised in environments that are too sanitary. Their immune systems don't get the exercise they're supposed to get and as a result, they overreact when exposed to harmless substances.

I have a friend with an egg allergy, or rather he kinda grew out of it. And even when he was little he could eat for instance a cake with a bit of egg in the mix.

Why not just stop eating at restaurants at that point

I was born via cesarean and have a strong constitution. Get maybe 1 cold every 2 years.

I am allergic to garlic, but so is my Mom so that is genetic.

You're right. CPS should be called to take the kids away and the parents should be executed instead.

Yeah but if the parent is allergic or doesn't "believe" in eating something, that is probably going to be passed down either by force or imitation.

None. And no one I grew up with had or has any. That's why I know this is all mass hysteria, which is why I'm intolerant of it. No way everyone suddenly has a shitload of allergies.

> my parents don't care about my health

>allergic to peanuts but not nuts
??????

>you

9/10's out of ten a kid's "allergies" are just parents forcing their retarded dietary decisions on their kids.

My mother is a daycare teacher and parents constantly make up allergies for their kids to make absolutely sure they aren't being fed things.

>9/10's out of ten a kid's "allergies" are just parents forcing their retarded dietary decisions on their kids.
Nope.

>9/10's out of ten a kid's "allergies"
Nine tenths out of a ten a kid's "allergies"?

I say that I'm allergic to milk but it's not true.

That's just that I found creme and meat disgusting but people are too retarded to understand when I asked for no fucking creme.

So, I just say that I'm allergic to milk and don't eat their shit. I always eat at home before going to dinner somewhere else than a restaurant.

So, yeas, when people say that they are allergic to some food, it always make me laugh.

Shit like that is why I only give out Halloween candy that has nuts in it. That, and I'm an asshole.

It's because their parents are failures who believe in woo-woo science. They probably don't vaccinate them, either.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/01/05/children-need-peanuts-early-age-prevent-allergy-new-guidance/

Sounds more like the opposite.

Thats because you grew up eating dirt and living in a skip

Huh, I think that checks out. I had a dog while growing up and get exposed a lot to outdoors, like going hunting or fishing. Isn't an allergic reaction basically your immune system shitting the bed when you're exposed to a new substance?

eating pussy is gayer than sucking dick.

>shitting the bed when you're exposed to a new substance?

That was the best fucking analogy you could come up with? That doesn't help the argument against a huge population mass coming under the delusion of multiple allergies.

The advice is based on peer-reviewed science. We have a far better understanding of how the immune system works and how allergies are formed than we did 20 years ago. You need to expose children to various proteins and potential allergens early to "train" their immune system correctly. Over-bearing dirt-phobic parents have created sicker children.

I hope your windpipe closes and you die, you lesser being.

Fuck off, Titus, the empire's fallen.

>cross-contamination should never be anissue anyway
Have you ever worked in a kitchen? Avoiding cross-contamination means using more pairs of clean gloves and more cleaning than what's already being done.

This is exactly why this recent trend of fake dietary restrictions bothers me; it totally detracts from people with real, life-threatening allergies/digestive problems. I went to school with a kid with celiac disease and a whole bunch of other food-related health issues, and he certainly didn't flaunt it. He was severely underweight, often in physical distress just from eating his lunch, and never got to eat any of the snacks at birthday parties and shit. He was really nice, but you know his health problems must have made his life a lot less enjoyable. To see people wear their "allergies" like an accessory must be so saddening to him, who never gets to enjoy food in the first place without worrying that it might kill him.

>sugars ending in -ose
So every sugar in existance including the fucking glucose that powers the mitochondira of every cell in Megan's body?

>red dye
>gluten
>legumes

who has life threatening allergies to these things??

Are allergies really exploding in commonality or is it just a meme?

>coffee is a bean
>vanilla is not a bean
what the absolute fuck is in these peoples brains