I have mild autism and I ordered a pepperoni pizza in a restaurant by myself and a small pepsi...

I have mild autism and I ordered a pepperoni pizza in a restaurant by myself and a small pepsi. The waitress a really beautiful girl just sort of sarcastically took my order and made fun of me as I stuttered. She got my order wrong I think on purpose because when I tried to flag her down to explain I got the wrong thing she straight up ignored me. I hate women so much and I hate myself and my parents for giving me shitty genetics. I drink and smoke daily and want to die by the time I am 40.

How was the pepsi though?

>>>tumblr

meh sounds like she was kind of a bitch. there's better people out there

>40
Why wait bro?

>one time my waitress was a bitch to me, i want to be dead by the time i'm 40 fuck women fuck my parents fuck me

mate you might want to see a psychiatrist

This

I bet you still tipped her

how much did you tip her?

for me, that's at the most a 10% tip
fuck whores thinking they're gonna get more out of me

>tipping at all

Good god. Ameriland in the year of our lord, 2020 - 3.

>but user, it's because of immigrants. Christ, give me a break.

You just copied my copy pasta you mother fucker I invented this REEEEE

>No Tips Crew 2016
lol

Go back to /pol/

>small pepsi

THAT was the problem user

not autistic but know wanting to die, shitty genetics, and hating women.

Why would you tip someone a single penny for bad service? How much of a cuckold can you be?

She just did all that because you are funny looking OP.

Because tipping a single penny makes a statement.

If you didn't tip at all then it's always possible that you just forgot, or that you never tip. When you tip a penny specifically you're making a statement.

>he thinks drinking and smoking will kill him by forty
It kills you a lot slower then that. I'm sure you have friends with degenerate Dads, ask them how long they expected to live and they will say the same ignorant shit you are. And those are the degenerates, crack and meth heads who lives thru the 60s and 70s when people really did drugs.

>trying to order pepperoni pizza
>the lid falls off

at least you told her about the mistake. i bet most people here would just be like t-t-thanks and go home with the wrong order

>le "I have nothing to contribute but my desire for attention and solidarity requires I make a shitpost" face
XD

Yeah, probably. Of course most people in the real world would have walked out as soon as she started giving us shit and spent our money somewhere that knows how to treat customers, but hey, there's a reason we're all here.