Please help

Help me please. I'm a single dad (wife died) with a very attractive 18 year old daughter.
She turned vegetarian about 2 years ago and has recently become vegan.

I have no problem with vegetarians, but vegan diet is crazy.
I've made some nice vegan food, such as a spicy bean casserole with tomatoes, garlic, onion, herbs etc.
Really nice falafel with salad. Good soup such as leek and potato, mushroom soup etc

I'm running out of ideas.
Can any of you help with recipes or any tip, please?
Also are there any vitamins that are lacking in a vegan diet? She's really cute, And good looking, I love cooking nice things for her.

She's 18, that bitch should be cooking for herself.

Post pics.

how badly do you want to have sex with your daughter?

post pics and I'll help

A man your age should be able to go to Google and type in "vegan recipes" or "vegan diet and vitamins."

>Help me please
or
>very attractive 18 year old daughter
>She's really cute, And good looking

Pick a topic.

>very attractive 18 year old daughter
what the fuck user

also,
this.

Lots of Indian food is vegan friendly/can be made vegan friendly easily. Like the other guy said, though, she should also be capable of cooking her own food at 18. Especially given that she's adopted a new picky diet.

pervert

Pasta. Just make pasta. Oh, you did, by starting the exact same thread that's been posted at least 4 times in the last 2 months.

This

lol came to post this

your daughter should be taking nutritional supplements for sure! Please consult a physician about this - nothing is wrong about going vegan, but you have to inform yourself about the nutritional consequences, or she could suffer permanent damage

>that's not my opinion, that's the opinion of my med school graduate roommate

Also couscous burger, stupidest recipe ever but tasty and good for Barbecue:
Cut one onion and fry it, meanwhile make one cup of couscous.
When the couscous is done and still hot, mix it with the onion, about one cup of grated cheese-replacement and 2tblspoons of any sauce or pesto and knead well until you can form little burgers

Glad you cleared that up, buddy.

>my roommate told me to say this

Just watch hot for food on youtube, they have some bombin vegan recipes

I'll need to see pictures of your daughters asshole before I could possibly make a good recommendation. Recent pictures so I can survey the damage.

I'm a medical doctor btw.

Thos

>

I really hope this daughter posting doesn't catch on.

ratatouille

This, don't baby your children, it's destroying our country. Teach her how to cook and share the responsibility of cooking

whyd i respond to this troll thread

Cook and serve what you normally would, tell her to only the vegan bits.

Sorry

>tell her to only the vegan bits

I tried to make a pilaf before but all I got was a risotto, what am I doing wrong?