My wife is a great cook

>my wife is a great cook

Biggest lie. Women are terrible lazy cooks. They take every shortcut possible and don't give a fuck. I'm almost convinced they can't recognize good taste and technique any better than a 7 year old child. Yet they pretend to like cooking on Pinterest and Facebook when in all actuality its a failed vulva flapping contest about who has the best camera and the most friends. Women these days ruin everything they touch.

>IM ANGRY ABOUT WOMEN
No one cares, faggot. Also, who the fuck believes women can cook? Dumb nigger.

That's because women are parasites that need men to survive.

women can't do anything right.

I wish grils didn't exist

;_;

The permavirgin fag brigade has arrived.

>Women these days ruin everything they touch.
lololol

These eons*

>my husband is a great cook

Biggest lie. Men are terrible lazy cooks. They take every shortcut possible and don't give a fuck. I'm almost convinced they can't recognize good taste and technique any better than a 7 year old child. Yet they pretend to like cooking on Veeky Forums and reddit when in all actuality its a failed dick waving contest about who has the best camera and the most friends. Men these days ruin everything they touch.

I agree OP. My mom is the laziest fucking person. She used to make hamburger helper for me and my brother and she didn't even drain the grease. I spent many days starving because I refused to eat her pleb tier cooking.
My dad on the other hand often made steaks and hamburgers on the grill. He would marinade them for a whole day and they were the best things ever.

Wow I guess that proves it.

they're also incapable of guilt and moral reasoning, don't forget that

Check your sex-having privilege shitlord.

Holy fuck that's a god damn shame.

>american dieting

The main issue is they try to cook when they're having their monthly hormonal splerge. This always results in unmitigated disaster and they end up laying on the sofa crying about it. If they didn't try to do shit for that 5 days, it wouldn't be so bad. But no, they try to do the same shit they always do and fail miserably because their brain is in sync with and on the fucking moon.

My girlfriend is shit at cooking, but thats purely to do with her confidence in the kitchen. After a hard fucking and a spank on the bum, she was a new woman and her cooking improved.

no, but i would say most household cooks are like this. my parents both did shit like this. dad liked to overcook all meat because he was scared to get sick from anything and my mom liked to wing recipes. if it said 2 cups of sauce, she would add a whole can and say, "close enough"

and my mom has the balls to go into my freshly ground black pepper and salt and throw it on some frozen tyson chicken breasts from the freezer a half year ago. that drives me fucking nuts.

>vulva flapping contest
What did he mean by this

Oh no! Not your freshly ground pepper!

sorry your mom nuked your kid cuisine

I blame the man in the relationship for that. If he would have pushed her to go to the gym, maybe even made it a couple's thing, she wouldn't have turned into THAT

My girlfriend is as good as me, but at different things.
Baking, southern style food (she lived in florida for a while and georgia with grandparents much of her youth til she was about 12.) or spicy stuff, she's better.

Pasta, sauces, most protein, and generally good with less margin for error, im better at.

My dressings, sauces, and marinades along with my plating is much better tho. It depends who raised them and taught them. Idk why you guys are surprised girls raised un the suburb who were raised by people too busy or too lazy to cook cant make food for shit. Mommy not nuking your tendies enough isnt proof women cant talk. Most dads arent able to either unless they enjoy it

It appears Women ruined you....and you've never even been touched by one ;)

I've had to force every girlfriend I've ever had to eat her fucking vegetables.

>I've had to force every girlfriend I've ever had to eat her fucking vegetables.

This. And your average ideas of a "proper diet" is just drinking water and eating no food; christ, women are stupid and fucking useless for anything other than a cumdumpster in

I'm not saying women are stupid user, calm down there. Just what I said, my ex's/current GF wouldn't eat their fucking veggies. I'm studying to become a dietitian and I just want them to treat themselves better.

You're right that most of them seem to think calories = bad though.

>I'm not saying women are stupid user, calm down there.

Right, I'm saying they are stupid dipshit....

and if one isn't willing to eat their veggies, then yes, they are a fucking idiot/stupid

All this anecdotal evidence sure convinced me.

I've lived with women with varied culinary skills, ranging from amazing to unpalatable. So no, it isn't like all women are bad cooks - some are, some aren't.

ITT: rejected losers

My wife cooks beautifully.

THICC

Probably still gets the same amount of dick off tinder.

I knew a girl who was that size. Her legs were suffering from the excess weight and was having knee problems, yet she was able to find dick every weekend on tinder. Though her getting a dicking was confirmed by her housemate, the quality of these guys wasn't.

No idea what you mean, I've been married for 4 years now and when my wife cooks me and her son it's truly an event, I don't know what you fags are going on about.

It's not a lie, compared to the men saying it they might very well be great. There's always someone worse.

Most people are terrible, women only slightly more so than men.

I HATE WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess the ones that can cook don't use or post on those sites.

Just the thread I wanted.
Looked up a recipe for lemon poppyseed cake today.
First three pages of search results were links to women's blogs where I had to scroll down through a four paragraph diary entry about the author's love life, girlfriends and how the basic white glaze always reminded her of crisp autumn mornings.
For fucks sake, if I type "lemon poppyseed cake recipe" into the search bar, I want a recipe, not an issue of Cosmo.

>mfw i decided to just fuck guys after all the women i fugged

>mfw now im married to a guy and have lots of monies to do whatever the fuck i want while bareback hawt sex whenever with no parasite chillens

go gay you wont regret it

t. roastie

I'd really like to know how that pic came to be.

>wife's son

Hmm, are you at least best friends?

depends, my mom and sister are great cooks, my mom does great roasts and gravy and is a good allrounder, she can cook fresh and even helped her father at slaughtering while she was >20, my sister picked up after her. she isnt as good at cooking as my mom but she bakes really good cakes and tarts. i am a decent cook too, im not that good at gravy yet but most dishes that i cook are getting very good (im a man). my gf is mediocre at cooking but she gets better, her mom didnt teach her well as they mostly use convinience food. it just matters where you learn cooking. everyone can be a good cook

>vulva flapping contest
help me

Ouch

Good goy

Ooooooooohhhhhh shiiiiiiiittttt
Nice.

Thanks for the (you) friendo and glad you liked my jokey joke.

I've been browsing redit's joke sub's quite a bit and it looks like im turning into quite the funny bunny

Technically, speaking strictly in term of evolution, woman are supposed to have better taste buds then men. They be gatherin and cookin while we huntin n' shit.

You're welcome! And be sure to stay in that website!

Yea reddit is a pretty good website

My mom is a better cook than you'll ever be you hot pocket inhaling virgin

Same exact thing happened to me. It's fucking awesome to be loved by someone you completely understand and understands you, and is cool with doing all the shit you want to do, working on cars and playing vidya and having more than enough money to do that as much as I want with my best friend and hasubando all in one is the best fucking thing ever.

>good allrounder
you don't have to tell us, user.

>My wife's son
Literally cucked

Why is that picture so funny?

Um I just got an alert about a misogynistic thread here. Please delete this thread moderators, and users please refrain from any future misogyny, or you will be the next subject on my misogyny awareness blog.

You [i][b]DO NOT[/b][/i] want that to happen.

ive seen you post this thread multiple times, stop reposting your shitty thread.

look a womyn is trying

t.roastie

i don't think anyone is arguing women can't talk

if they're so terrible then why does everybody want them to get back in the kitchen? you should want them out of the kitchen. the fact that men want them in the kitchen when they're actually terrible cooks is proof that men are stupid.

I'll give you your (you) but it was your improper grammar that b8 me, not your wife's son.

I wondering when an actual woman was going to post here.

I almost hate to admit it but for some women this is true. everything I did was off kilter when I was on the rag, including my cooking. my mom was the same way. both of us went through early menopause and now we can cook up a storm together.

Interesting point user... Where should we send them instead? The interracial breeding grounds?

I'm not bitter about it or even surprised, but I've never met a woman who's even a good cook. The ones that do cook are usually angry that they have to do it and they do the bare minimum.

Women, in my experience, are also obsessed with following recipes; even if there's a part of the recipe that makes no fucking sense, they seem to believe that recipes are magical spells and that they'll get better results if they follow them to the letter.

I've had girlfriends from a number of different economic and racial backgrounds, this holds true for all of them.

In my experience, they also take good food for granted. If someone works really hard on a dish or adds an extra touch or takes a risk with an ingredient that pays off, it's all lost on them and they'll just shovel it into their face. Meanwhile, if they manage to just not ruin something they've attempted to cook, they expect praise and acknowledgment for being "domestic".

I do all the cooking, women do all the cleaning up. Everyone is happier that way. Finding a woman who actually cleans, well that's a whole different can of worms.

Well no shit, cooking that goes beyond boiling potatoes has always been mens thing. Women suck at everything, that's how nature intended them.

This. Same go for guys. There really isn't that much of a difference between men and women as far as cooking goes in my limited experience so far.

Most of the crap ones refuse to make their own sauce and just get it in a jar, or have no patience at all and whack the cooker up as high as it will go and burn everything, then do the exact same thing the next day.

I still remember calling my mother a while back and she complained that my dad was using too many ingredients. She was actually upset that he was making dinners that weren't just pork chops and rice with cream of mushroom soup slopped over the top, like she did.

>pork chops and rice with cream of mushroom soup slopped over the top
Holy fuck, I hate this shit and grew up eating it. It's so bad. My mother did it with chicken and bread crumbs. Thinking back on it makes me want to cry, she really thought it was good and we all told her it was.

Most PEOPLE can't cook

My gf. Can't cook for shit and she knows it. But she cleans up and says thank you for the meal. That is enough gratitude for me.
Many seem scared of cooking.

>bareback hawt sex whenever
That's why fags are dying off in droves.

Lol.... Most women in my life couldn't cook well. I think the only ones were my aunt and my cousin.
So that's a very small percentage.
Funny thing is, my dad always told me that men were the best cooks. As for me, I'm barely an amateur but I don't cook much either way.

I use pork chops and put the "gravy" on mashed potatos.

I've eaten it almost once a week since I moved out.

I spend a lot of time doing dishes. Maybe they go to the kitchen to wash dishes after the men cook.

Holy shit, what makes you western cuckolds say this shit? I can't imagine growing up without my babushka's cooking

This. Merci, maman.

my girlfriend left me

:(

hamburgers were a mistake.

You should probably stop dating 10-year-olds

I'm assuming the autist OP took those wife's cooking threads literally.