Should I buy this (enamel) set?

Should I buy this (enamel) set?

Fucking no. It's ugly as fuck.

You're welcome for your one reply.

Fuck yes, looks comfy as shit

Garbage, pretty, the pic. Please buy the set and in a year I'll collect it from your dumpster and pawn it for $50.00. Think of it this way, you're doing mankind a great service.

goodwill

No. It's hideous. Are you blind?

in the thumbnail it looked like all the pots and pans were full of chocolate pudding, but it's just fucking brown enamel.

if you're into dude rustic lmao stuff, go for it

but what can you even cook with enamel cookware?

maybe if you weren't a fat meme loving fuck you wouldn't see food everywhere.

Chocolate coated pans?

Don't buy, everytime you try to make food the coat will melt. Unless you like broccoli with chocolate flavour.

idk about enamel, but fuck it looks like my grandma's puke.

Anything

>but what can you even cook with enamel cookware?
literally everything. it's good if you want non-reactive pans

>people hating on grandma design enamel cookware
Cunts

it's pr4etty cute, but looks uselessly small

i'd get it if it was super cheap and give most of it away

>Should I buy this (enamel) set?

Nope. Looks like thin-walled shit.

I've got nothing against enamel, but cookware ought to be thick and heavy. That looks like it's thin and therefore prone to hot-spotting.

OP here, you're right.

What do your plates look like OP? we need that to make an informed decision.

all black.

Lots of small, cheap, useless pots of zero quality. They're throwaways. Bait. A scam.

Heavy stainless steel is going to give an good, even heat that cooks your food consistently. And who knows what heated enamel leaches into food as neurotoxins? Especially when they're cheap, the purity of the enamel might contain mercury, lead. CEOs lie all the time (when their lips move).

Walmart has some good ones for thirty bucks or so. Better off with two quality pots that last and are good for the environment.

A good, heavy enamel pot is great for lots of stuff. If it's too light and thin it's garbage though.

Hey guys

should I buy this cookware set?

>what heated enamel leaches into food as neurotoxins
are you fucking retarded? the upside of using Enamel is that it's the least reactive cookware.

>small non-stick pan for pancakes and eggs
>big pot for pasta and soup
>skillet for literally everything else

Literally all you need.

Nope. Plastic handles.

>not having a crockpot for delicious stews

are you a 65+ year old grandmother or a 20somthing hipster, if so yes, if not no

Not cooking your delicious stews in a dutch oven....

....which is extra useful, because you can also use it to deep fry in.

are you a 40 year old indian lady or a gay halfcast teen?

rate my setup

no, I literally don't care about the looks of my tools. I only care about functionality, and this post made me abstain from the purchase: >deep frying anything
fatty fat fat
>dutch oven
hipster meme.
my crockpot has a thick earthware inner pan.

>put a bunch of chicken wings in a crockpot with hot sauce, cayenne, salt and pepper, and butter
>3 hours later

>that tiny table
for what purpose?
wallpaper and curtains are shit tier, unless if you're female maybe Idk.

You crippin cuz?

>my crockpot has a thick earthware inner pan.

Yes, and...? It's still less useful than a dutch oven, even if you do have an irrational fear of deep frying.

It looks like some fantasy trap in a dungeon.

>irrational fear of deep frying.
I don't, but I never need anything deep fried. you see, I'm not an amerifat.

Ah, OK. The irrational behavior isn't fear, it's the erroneous correlation with "fat".

I just never need anything deepfried. I can't even come up with something I'd like to eat that has to be deepfried.

Nothing "has" to be deepfried, but it's very handy even when it might not be obvious.

For example,
Making a hash or an omlette with potatoes in it? Deep frying them is faster and makes them crispier than pan-frying them.

Making a salad or a vegetable soup? Deep-fry some fresh herb leaves (no batter, just the leaf) to add a nice contrasting texture.

Many stir-fry recipes call for the ingredients to be deep-fried (without batter) first in order to set their texture before your proceed with the rest of the dish.

...and let's face it, is there anything as awesome as a whole fish prepared like pic related with dat awesome crispy skin?

20somthings hipster then

>REEEEEE IF YOU DON'T DEEP FRY YOUR FOOD YOU'RE A HIPSTER REEEEEEEE
>t. landwhale

Are you Prince?
If not then no.

Fucking flowers on the outside. Are you my dead grandma? Like from the early 80's when this shit was in style? Buy some stainless steel and then read up on how to cook with it. Stainless steel is solid and will last you a long ass time.

And then buy the two nonstick pans you'll want on hand for when you're feeling like a lazy bitch.

You want some fucking flowers and pumpkin designs? Fuck you. Buy some fucking curtains with that shit on it.

Fuck is this? Did some cholo's decide their bandanas would make a good cookware design?

2/10. At first glance it looked like a poltergeist was fucking with you. Then I saw the chains and now it looks like some day you'll murder you kid with a pile of pans that will some day come crashing down on them as they do their homework at the table while you make then a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Flyover: The picture

>tfw you have hoarding tendencies and it's for ugly kitchen shit like this