Get out now

It's over. Sell it all now before the news spreads.

Attached: 1_3gF-j0wt7jM6ZFSsntXpPQ.png (2000x666, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IGWuBkGYGoE?t=768
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've heard from Talal that the bird might be the word. Still getting confirmation.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1511875419251.png (500x500, 170K)

Have confirmation. The bird is indeed the word and everyone has heard.

>not dyor and finding out conclusively that the bird is in fact the word

I dumped these bags 2 weeks ago

>everyone has heard

I guess it's too late then, they already spread the word.
FML.

>proceed with ali baba protocol

Attached: bog.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Holy fuck no I'm at work and my ledger is home, 2 hours of drive away and I'll literally lose my job if I drive. FUCK ME WHY DID I FALL FOR THIS SCAMELCOIN

Attached: 1500665634163.jpg (500x700, 222K)

Whats the news?

The bird is the word

Anyone who bought this shit is seriously retarded. I genuinely feel bad for you

>The kafirun have taken the bait. Activate Order 632

Attached: emirate-arab-man-with-cell-phone-talking-in-front-of-worlds-only-7-D8H2EP.jpg (841x1390, 97K)

>not being whitelisted to test jLock alpha
>not futurelocking JNT at $100
Stay poor

Please define futurelocking >__>

>he doesn't know

Attached: lmao.png (449x401, 490K)

I don't even know anymore if this coin will be the next meme coin like LINK or srly has some potential to make it....good job fudders and shillers

>he hasn't franked his jibbies

Attached: franky.jpg (650x487, 78K)

Someone give me a quick rundown on what these artists are talking about

Whait, you didn't heard? I was pretty sure everybody have heard.

its unfunny fud where they pretend there is bad news.There is no bad news, just poor jealous pajeets who cant afford to buy any.

What do you guys think about Talal's little smirk in this answer.
youtu.be/IGWuBkGYGoE?t=768
To me it looks like he knows JNT is a meme or it's going to make us all richer than we could imagine. Dunno which one though

Jesus, people still haven't filled their bags yet?

time - 12:48

HAHAHAHA FAMILY GUY PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

looks to me like a knowing smirk, like he knows how many banks, exchanges etc are signed up/signing up but he cant say.Kind of like the smirk you give someone when they ask how your crypto is doing, and you say "ok", but really you made 50k in the last week.

thanks for this body language reading just bought 100k

there's no deception, it's more like he's excited about it. pretty sincere. same smile at 13:35.
how it is a big enough "reveal" even though it's been posted on reddit - that he feels he needs to drink from his bottle to mentally reset.

ask some bodylanguage experts about it there's free websites. i myself see no malicious deception

>thinking a song released in 1963 originated on family guy

the only screencap you're gonna be included in is the one for r/brainlets buddy

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

13:11 that's about as smug as talal gets, very slight though

Nope
I need 60k to make it to top100 wallets and I want them cheap

BTW, so the DAO/jibrel team is the one buying the amount of JNT to match the value of tokenised assets on the network. how are they buying this? it doesn't sound like the institutions are giving money to buy JNT to the team.

for example they were talking about 100mil being tokenised requires 100mil offchain. what money is buying up JNT? what is billions are eventually tokenised? how does the team buy billions of $ worth of a coin?

someone help a brainlet

eth from the ICO and that small bit of private funding they got.
i guess fees and fiat/stablecoin arbitrage
shill army to pump up jnt for them so they don't have to buy as much

no way jose im never selling my bags (well maybe once it hits 100 EOY)

Hah I thought the same when I watched it, felt comfy ever since

The thing is they don’t have to spend a lot of money to tokenize 100m. In some situations they don’t even have to spend anything.
Let’s say JNT costs 10$, some bank wants to tokenize $100m and DAO already holds 10m JNT aka $100m.
DAO market buys 2m JNT spending $20m driving JNT price to $16.7. Now DAO holds 12m JNT aka $200m.
$100m are now tokenized.
Now even better situation. Jibrel announces it plans to tokenize $100m. People fomo buy fuck ton of JNT driving it price to $20. $100m are tokenized without DAO spending a dime.
In reality a mix of those two things would happen. DAO money comes from JNT working as a “gas”, initial funds and liquidity providers like UAE central bank

ok thanks