ICON JUST LISTED ON BITHUMB

IM NOT FUCKING MEMEING

bithumb.com/event/e20180321_coin_open

Attached: 20180321_083818.png (1080x991, 233K)

Ez lambo

Kek

Attached: IMG_1553.jpg (700x875, 114K)

THAT GREEN DILDO AYLMAOOOO

Icon gang Icon Gang Icon Gang Icon Gang!

I can smell the desperation

The Koreans will pump this to $1000 for no reason lmao.

+40%

stay salty faggot. bithumb has 3x every single new listing. this is just getting started

muh icon muh icon

lol faggot sold the bottom

Attached: muhicon.jpg (465x357, 29K)

SAY IT WITH ME
WE
MADE
IT

Attached: [HorribleSubs] New Game__ - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.45_[2018.01.08_11.53.04].png (720x544, 462K)

Top kek

I wouldn't be surprised if they waited until this idiot sold before listing it

WHERE ALL MY WEAKHANDS AT
LET ME SEE YOU
HAHAHAHAH

Nothing's ever really dead in crypto, is it? It's all based on hype and nonsense anyways.

The only exception is Deep Brain Chain. It's actually dead.

FUCK this fucking piece of shit. Im falling for the fuck all chinkcoins meme so hard! As soon as i bought this shit it dumped 50%. Guess what. As soon as i sold this fucking chinese whorecoin it mooned 50%. Well i got lucky i found something thats not a fucking yellow piece of shit coin.

TAKE A GUESS WHO SOLD A FEW HOURS AGO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i knew not to sell

thank you, based icx

I cant even imagine what the people who bought at 8$+ and sold at the literal bottom are going through right now

I bought some at $7 literally don't care money is money

Tetsuo: The Iron Hands

You pass the first Veeky Forums exam - buy high sell low.

clueless.

Attached: dbcshill.jpg (1066x1600, 473K)

5-50 dollars end of year b-boys...

FUCK ME I HAD THE SELL ORDER AT 0.005 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: pink_wojak1.png (600x624, 342K)

lmao ICX is the ultimate troll coin

Never sold. Still holding 3.3k ICX strong.
Will sell in a few years when they're $500 a pop

I'm still down 40% on this shit, even with the pump.

noice

Dammit, I'm a poorfag and just have a hundred, I thought I would have time to flip some other coin to buy more before anything happened. Oh well, still happy after the last few weeks.

I just FOMOd in at 3850, will I make it?

yeah hold for 5 days and see what happens

swing trade for more icx you retard

That's the thing to do, but it's it's hard to say when we'll be near the top of the pump, it's not like there's a some visible planned resistance to tell us when we should sell, or I'm too dumb to see it right now if there is. If this is happening because of a listing, it's not a straight pump and dump and the action should last for more than an hour. Selling at the bottom of a pump would be dumb if the goal is to buy more later.

Anyone who thought this was actually dead is retarded. I bought back in near the bottom

Is it listed now or on 25th?

25th

Hard to say if anyone truly believed that or they just thought their FUD could somehow work to lower the price (as dumb as that is). There were no, and are no, real reasons to call this a dead coin, it's barely even begun its life. It's the same stuff about ADA. People just say shit.

give me a (you) if you just bought in at 3+ dollary doo's

Let's just hope BTC doesn't fucking shit itself and bring all this momentum down. Right now people are still thinking of shorting it as soon as it reach near 9.5k

cheers cunt

Even if BTC tumbles again, which I expect it will, it doesn't change that this listing is a good thing for ICX, it will only delay things a bit.

lol @ everyone who FOMO'd in @ $3.50+

buying in right now, user
what kind of retard sells NOW?

People who had sell orders already in place and didn't expect this to happen today (I noticed that I had already sold half because of that, but by sheer luck my sell order was set for the top of the pump, so I was able to rebuy lower.)

this shit is aids to swingtrade with a small stack

biz bought the top again lmao
dumped by gooks

how high will it go what do you think guys? and when exactly it will be avalible ob bithumb?

Attached: 051tXlP.jpg (1179x1731, 228K)

braless needs to come back in fashion

I bought this at 7$ and i was planning on holding this to 0$

APOLOGIZE

what the fuck just happened???????????
soneone was selling icx on binance for 4cents
he made a mistake
i almost bought some
i would have been an instant millionaire

You're sure of that? I don't see it. It doesn't appear in the charts, and to get to 4 cents it would have had to clear the order book first... which don't seem to have happened.

100%
i couldnt believe it
unless it was a binance glitch and it showed the wrong price

is this even possible?

someone fucked up lmao

Sure, it's possible, but it's weird that it doesn't show here. The only this could have happened is if there was a market sell big enough to clear the order book. Someone can't choose to sell at 4 cents, even if he does, Binance's algorithm will fill all the buy orders in order. Unless someone else can confirm that he saw it, I tend to think it might have been a bug in the way it showed on your screen. Weird.

i regret not taking a photo but im at work so i couldnt

it also showed orders being filled at that price

where would i be able to check orders filled by time?

it was icx/eth not icx /btc

38 ICX HERE
IS THAT ENOUGH TO GET OVER THE FACT THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME?

How long do I wait before getting in?
Will it drop to 3200 again before the moon?

I would get a decent amount. So it makes a difference.

Oh fuck yes

You only have the last few X trades, maybe there's a way to see more, I don't know. But if this happened, the chart would still show it.

i-is that a man?

ITS HABENINING !!!!!!!!!111!!!!1

I had a sell order at 5300 szabos and it went to 6300. Still made money but daym. Do I buy back in now ???