Why do you guys hate him?

No one here hates him. Find a different board to troll

This is Joey country pal

Is that a trap?

What do you think?

Because he's a schizo autist

It might be

>schizo

didn't realize this had been discussed/noticed by others. I remember a stretch of videos where he was always talking about a van following him around. the story he told seemed a bit crazy (van following him for no apparent reason and not engaging him... said it happened multiple times). I instantly figured he was having some mental issues.

That shit was legit as far as I can tell. There was a real time poster on pol making updates about harassing him and dumping never before seen private pics and shit. It could have been reviewbrah himself however

yeah me too.

>never before seen private pics

got any good ones?

he may or may not have mental issues. there isn't a real way to tell, so deciding one way or another is pointless

You posting this reply is pointless.

what's your argument exactly? (not trying to be a dick). you're saying it's not useful to discuss anything that can't be known for certain? sometimes it's fun to look at evidence and speculate.

This entire thread is pointless. Not Veeky Forums related.

does anyone know where he went after panda express a few days ago, i got stuck at a red light and lost him

he sits in a car reviewing fast food while wearing using old dead peoples clothes

even an autismo like myself can see he is mentally unhinged but this keeps him in check i guess

as related to Veeky Forums as most of the shit on this board that doesn't get yanked. he reviews food and chooses to upload his vids to the public. seems related to food to me.

ayy

cmon now tho he could be reading. don't make him frightened.

yeah, me too. what a weirdo lol

I wonder where he lives? I bet he lives in like some swanky place like on the coast of Florida, either that or he's compensating for his trailer park in new Jersey. What a fag..

Fuck him. Once i track him down i will knock on his window and ask him nicely to bend over while i insert my throbbing penis into his asshole.

rude/lewd

i'm pretty sure his suits are specially fitted for him

more like his poops

Thats a big suit

it doesn't matter?