Red Meat Causes Cancer

So I guess vegans really are the superior race. :)
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/joim.12543/full

I don't feel like going through all my data again to post it, but in summary plant protein causes more types of cancer than animal protein does, fish protein is the only protein that reduces cancer risk, wheat protein increases cancer risk by like 70%

So basically food in general causes cancer aside from fish. If that's true then why do the Japanese die so often from stomach cancer?

It's not the protein they eat, but the mercury and toxins in the fish they eat. The Japanese eat a lot of predatory, large fish like Tuna which suffer a lot from bioaccumulation of toxins.

being alive causes cancer, the only cure is death

Vegans are not a race.

Meat isn't killing me fast enough. I guess I'll eat more :)

Does cooking fish reduce that risk?

Is that...Ja'mie?

me too. I had a meat sub today. went to jimmy jobs and got a double roastbeef with extra roastbeef and a side of capricola. I put the salami in my coke. the coke acid breaks it down and makes it jucy and tender

but you have to understand the cancer risk is very small
All humans have a 5% risk of getting cancer to begin with, so let's take wheat for example which has the highest cancer causing percentage of all foods we eat. it isn't bringing your risk to 75%, its 70% of 5%, which gives you a net increase of 3.5% which is really nothing to worry about
when we looked at meat it was a 16% increase, but a 16% increase of only 5%, so that's a net increase of less than 1%. Meaning if you eat meat your cancer risk is 5.8% instead of 5%

so eat your foods and relax

so does this thread but still decided to make it

These studies are fucking retarded because the population they sample is the same group of retards that DIE OF HEART DISEASE ANYWAYS. These are lazy, sedentary, overweight pieces of shit. Anything will kill these idiots. And now liberals are trying to extrapolate these findings to the entire planet. Normal active strong people don't fall prey to these meme ailments.

Literally everything causes cancer. Going out in the sun causes cancer, staying indoors causes cancer. Using the microwave causes cancer, using the grill causes cancer, drinking water causes cancer, breathing air causes cancer. I don't fucking care anymore. I'm not willing to eat nutritional paste and sit in an all natural grass fed farm raised padded cell for the rest of my life. Fuck cancer, but fuck cancer scare mongers more. Either you get it or you don't, barring obvious shit like inhaling smoke every day, so fuck it, just live and enjoy your life however the fuck you want so long as you don't harm anybody.

So does going outside, not that you have to worry about that.

I go outside to check the mail/pick packages off the porch daily though

>Red Meat Causes Cancer
well, vegan threads and "well done steak" threads are cancer, and neither of those would exist without red meat. so you're not wrong.

you're not alone user, I feel the same way.

>he bought a pass

Embarrassing. Why would you advertise that?

I would still argue the biggest danger with red meat is getting a goddam heart attack. America has horrendous heart problems largely caused by eating waaaayy too much red meat.

>Processed red meat (ham, sausages, bacon, frankfurters, salami, etc.) undergoes treatment (curing, smoking, salting or the use of chemical preservatives and additives) to improve its shelf life and/or taste. During recent decades, consumption of red meat has been increasing globally, especially in developing countries. At the same time, there has been growing evidence that high consumption of red meat, especially of processed meat, may be associated with an increased risk of several major chronic diseases.

Why would cooking reduce the presence of a metal in a fish?

I eat meat, but not red meat.
Vegans are inferior weak overfeminized food hipsters.

Sure takes a strong and manly man like yourself to order a mcchicken.

Such willpower, I bet all the girls drown in their own juices when they see you eat your tendies.

You will never be a successful science journalist. This is far too reasonable and moderate.

I have a friend in biology research and how many times have I heard drunken rant about how the way publishing papers works is a fucking cancer
There's incredibly little funding for papers that don't make a hit, especially for debunking papers. Nobody cares about a study that says "Study from 18 month ago found to be unrepeatable" so the scientific field is cluttered with shitty dubious studies with huge claims and nobody wanting to review them for 10$ and a meal ticket.

Kek i never ate at McD's, Burger King, Subway, KFC or any other of these shitty fatfood joints unlike you, triple chin.

this post gave me cancer