Whales are artificially trying to keep the price of btc high so Americans don’t dump when they wake up. Wat do?

Whales are artificially trying to keep the price of btc high so Americans don’t dump when they wake up. Wat do?

Attached: E8C60017-A36F-4FBA-B247-8CEC0A7E1A7F.jpg (544x1017, 188K)

So hot

it's really a cointoss. I'm also on the fence. But the sell walls are making hold

Show benis.

kalindrablows Tumblr

Who is she?

Don't bother mate, it has a dick

My erection is kill

Her face gave you a boner? Faggot

Get a job

>She
Kek

Wow that strong bone structure and well muscled neck make my benis grow big. What is the sauce of this delightful young filly? I want her to wrap her enormous hands round my benis and whisper in that husky baritone, "hey user, I've got a suprise for you"

>muh american dumpers and chink pumpers
Enough of this shit, its up because G20 decided not to regulate, indicated they had no interest in doing so.

>tits
fucking stop its so stupid, just be a cute boy

Nipples

lol fa

Get shot nigger.

okay maybe if I get shot by her cum

fag.

>her
boys should be boys
>traps are not gay
who are you calling a fag, fag?

Are traps actually gay if they look feminine?

Asking for a friend

Only about 10-50% gay depending on the trap's feminine qualities. If it is primarily a female-looking trap, it's 10% gay.
t. Knower

Voiko miehestä naiseksi itsensä muuttanut siittää lapsen?

how do i stop my feminie cravings Veeky Forums? I want to stop wanting to wear panties and makeup and shaving myself but those feelings always come back, how do i kill them for good?

Thanks for your detailed answer, some traps are actually gorgeous but only if they look like girls

Attached: Schermata 2018-03-21 alle 12.42.10.png (1184x1182, 2.14M)