Make NASA Great Again

Tump is going to initiate a new spacial age, and the objective is to reach Europa, one of the Jupiter's moons. Also he want to research new types of rocket technology and mine asteroids. Read the article is pretty interesting and I think is viable, also most space experts support Trump in this decision. And hopefully, China, India and Russia will get triggered and we will have a great space race.
archive.is/ukcBj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oM5fKcU5ClI
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/12/discoverer-of-dna-forced-to-sell-his-nobel-prize/383288/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal
rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/
foxnews.com/story/2004/07/02/black-children-denied-iq-tests-in-california.html
nytimes.com/2014/06/15/education/common-core-in-9-year-old-eyes.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2014/03/10/the-myth-of-common-core-equity/
foxnews.com/opinion/2015/11/16/does-common-core-hurt-minority-students-most.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Balloons
Look up Project echo, it even got a postage stamp
youtu.be/oM5fKcU5ClI

Space colonization is a bit of a meme while whites are currently experiencing dramatic population decline

I have to imagine that if NASA is structurally incapable of building cost efficient rockets for LEO, that any deep space probe will also be vastly too expensive....

>I need to get my family off of this planet before it becomes a war zone for food and water!
Why am I not surprised he's big on space exploration?

Well user, politics are being fixed right now, and we can start focusing in science from now on. Also even if politics are not fully fixed yet, at least is good to have the NASA working in something useful instead of wasting taxpayer money in an spacial agency that don't do nothing related to space.

this is just what we need, a good old fashioned space race.

make those sjw poli-sci and liberal arts majors look like the dupes they are, while us mathematicians and engineers are useful

And what do you think about private companies cooperating with NASA?
I think it would be cool to save money and to share technology. Also It would make the NASA more competitive since it will be a humiliation to "lose" against a private company. But in the other hand I won't want to see a private company monopolizing space exploration.

> space race

why not cooperate

Because it's more effective when different governments compete because everyone do their best to win. Also we don't live in an globalist Utopia. If something, the EU and UN have proved that globalism doesn't work well in the practice.

>engineers
drinking cum isnt useful

Going to need a source on competition being more advantageous than cooperation. One of the reasons so much of life is cooperative rather than competitive is because cooperation offers larger gains for all involved.

MARS DIRECT 2018 & 2020

COME ON BABY

The EU never went bankrupt. The US went bankrupt under Obama and Clinton.

>One of the reasons so much of life is cooperative rather than competitive is because cooperation offers larger gains for all involved.

Nations are the best example of human cooperation. When you try to make various nations cooperate the results are not as effective since each nation will look after their own interest instead of the shared interest of the cooperative organization. That means that if Russia and America cooperate in space exploration they will achieve their initial goal faster, but after that they will have constant internal fights to satisfy their own respective interests instead of working towards satisfying their common interests.
There are not friends in politics, only interests.
The source is just History as a whole. Just open a History Book and try to find what happened with all the multinational alliances. There are even problems to maintain unity inside a nation. Also there is nothing as "Humanity", there are white people, black people, jews, asian people... We are different sub-specimens and different sub-specimens tend to not cooperate among them even if the differences are minimal.

The EU is collapsing right now with their globalist and multiculturalism shit, but that's something specifically related to politics and this thread is not the board to talk about it.

The EU is not collapsing. They are surviving their crisis. And as we all know, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. EU is here to stay, unlike US, which is at the brink of collapse since two decades now.

How's he going to fund it while he cuts taxes? The primary bottleneck of NASA has been funding.

Changing topics to space exploration. do you know how is the European Space Agency doing? The more space agencies participating in the space race the better. But I haven't read news about European Space Agency in months.

I dont understand, There as to be cooperation at some group level, you dont want countries to cooperate or races to cooperate, but what makes you think the current country boundary is the right group size? Why shouldn't the US be 50 countries.

He is going to save lots of money cutting welfare and deporting illegals and social parasites in general.
Also more than investing more money in the NASA he is going to make the waste of money more effective. It's like the army, USA could have the same army they have now investing only a 10% of what they are investing now because politicians make business with army's contracts inflating the prices to gain some huge benefits. The same happens with NASA, they overprice all to gain money.
Also Trump will make the NASA focus in space exploration instead of investing money in having a multicultural and diverse NASA.

Because if we want to happen we would need a perfect world where everybody is 100% tolerant or we would need a perfect homogeneous world where everybody has the same race, ideology, culture, religion etc...
Cooperation would be cool at short-term, but in the long-term it will fuck us for sure, it is a double edged sword.

You didnt answer my question at all, You want cooperation only within countries, but what makes you think the current boundaries are the right ones?

>deporting illegals and social parasites in general.
Thats going to take money not save money

Britfag here. The EU won't last. Uncontrolled immigration is the straw that is on the verge of breaking the camel's back. I can see it, most others can see it.

>do you know how is the European Space Agency doing?
Hanging around in LEO. They do have greater plans in ths near future but I don't see them actually taking place. I wish them the best.

That stupid guy forgot that illegal immigrants don't cost the government anything! At all!

What are you trying to do, come up with some sort of thought experiment?

Uncontrolled immigration is not happening anymore. Also, the EU without UK is 97% christian and white. Its actually a very homogenous continent, unlike what right-winger want you to believe.

>but what makes you think the current boundaries are the right ones?
I have no idea, because social sciences are not Real Sciences. Maybe you are right and countries should try to be bigger, but when a country try to get bigger like the Colonial Empires did they end collapsing because of the differences between different cultures and there are always conflicts and independent movements. But if you think about it some Empires, specially the Roman one lasted a lot and was pretty stable.
Maybe in a distant future we should create a Earth Empire, who knows. But the thing I'm sure is that nowadays nationalism is rising and globalist Marxism is collapsing. And the end of Marxism is a good thing since Marxism considers science something "racist" or "science promotes inequality".

>What are you trying to do, come up with some sort of thought experiment?
No I am asking a real question.
You are saying cooperation between groups dont work
Yet at some level we have to have cooperation to have any society.
I am asking what do you think the group size or criteria would be to form a cooperative group.

For example one reason EU is having trouble is because some countries are net contributors while other countries are not. yet the same thing is true for states in US or counties inside states.

Visit /leftypol/ and visit /pol/ and tell me which one is more anti-science.
Spoiler alert: it's /pol/.

>Uncontrolled immigration is not happening anymore.
L O L
O
L
That will be the case when the Calais Jungle's previous inhabitants have been sent back instead of allowing to traipse around harassing and stealing from villagers, and when thousands of homeless nigs are no longer camping in Paris, mugging and assaulting tourists, and when the Italisn coastguard stops picking up boatloads of nigs from Libya's coast every day, and when...

>Its actually a very homogenous continent
Been to France recently? Southern Sweden? Berlin? These are in transition to the EU's endgame for European cities.

In fact, have a look at Germany's demographics estimate, given official government figures that are conservative at best.

The USA set foot on the moon at the same time the USSR's robotic lander crashed into it. QED.

What, because /pol/ isn't shitting its pants about AGW?

So every country should send moon mission to see if they can cooperate or not?

Science by nature is very cooperative. You can't have peer-review and replication of experiments if there's no sharing of information.

Veeky Forums /pol/ is full of literal retards and paid shills. If you go to 8 chan /pol/ you are going to see that they are celebrating the new trump's space exploration announcement and they are also celebrating the new Erik Verlinde's discovery about dark matter that overturns Einstein meme theory. They are very pro science to be honest.

What fallacy is this?

What does that have to do with /leftypol/?

calm down /pol/

the 2 million that came are literally less than 0.5% of europes population and it's decreased significantly since then

most of them will be forced to return once their temporary visas expire and their countries are safe

the world is not ending

>peer-review
Do you mean confirmation bias and politcally correctness check?
We need to make science something independent of politics and fire all the SJWs from universities, or at least we should contain all the SJWs in their respective sociology degrees like women degrees.
The SJWs are the ones killing science right now, if you want to research "taboo" topics like genetics you need to go to China or somewhere else to research freely.

>being this retarded

Libtards and /leftypol/ hates science. You have proven this countless times by giving away all the NASA budget to lazy minorities, disease spreading refugees, welfare leechers and media monkeys. Your time is over, it's time to make space exploration great again.

>but what makes you think the current boundaries are the right ones?
I have no idea, because social sciences are not Real Sciences.
You sounded awfully certain about your views before.

>because of the differences between different cultures
Its an assumption to think different cultures is the reason why recent empires didn't work. There was not as much cultural difference between UK and US as UK and India. yet both of them got independent. Conflict of interest can happen within or between cultures.

>But the thing I'm sure is that nowadays nationalism is rising and globalist Marxism is collapsing
nationalism will rise if you want it to rise.

lol yeah right. Drumpf probably wants us to get to mars as soon as possible so he can deport all the mexicanos and moslims and send them to mars so he doesn't have to share a planet with them because he's a RACSCHISHT!!!!!!!!!!!1!1

Genetic research is being affected? Didn't know anything about this, source?

I asked for a criteria to form groups and thats all you answered.

"James Watson is racist" according to leftists.
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/12/discoverer-of-dna-forced-to-sell-his-nobel-prize/383288/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal
rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/

He's arguing using social science, not genetic research, to make his claims. You had me worried there, for a second I thought real science was being affected.

"James Watson is racist" according to leftists.
He is being called racist because he said racist things that has nothing to do with his scientific research.

Science is racist and sexist according to libtards just because it's not sugarcoating facts to make things unrealisticly equal for everyone. I hope they grow up and get out of their bubble soon.

>defund the SLS and environmental research
Holy fucking shit what in the literal fuck is he doing.

Germany's done, though.

>most of them will be forced to return
HAHAHA

But these "social scientist" are now responsible to give approval to new Real Science discoveries. If the discoveries prove something that contradicts the progressive narrative it gets rejected.
Also even things like IQ test bans or maths with the "common core" bullshit are being forced in school so "black kids don't feel discriminated", and this is pretty dangerous because it kills the potential of good pupils.
But don't worry, Trump is going to cancel common core and he is going to make University Great Again.

Again, source? Your first piece of evidence didn't fly so good so I'm guessing you don't really have any solid evidence for your claims. You're assuming Americans are even going to make it into universities. Common core had its quirks but it was making sure the entire country was getting educated. Any reason why poorer states should have little to no education? They are making your food after all.

He is going to stop giving money to the UN for environmental reasons. He is going to invest the money into making American Environment Great Again. It's better to invest your own money to fix the ecosystem yourself since the UN do nothing but get money with penalization fees and sanctions.
Also I think that Space Exploration is a more effective manner of combating future environment problems since The Earth is going to be inhabitable sooner or later and we need to think about moving to other space rock sooner or later.

foxnews.com/story/2004/07/02/black-children-denied-iq-tests-in-california.html

Well it seems that they recognized that common core didn't work well with minorities:

washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2014/03/10/the-myth-of-common-core-equity/

sorry, one link was duplicated
foxnews.com/opinion/2015/11/16/does-common-core-hurt-minority-students-most.html

When I said source I meant in social sciences stopping hard scientific progress which was your claim with genetics in the first place. You still haven't provided evidence but are assuring it's actually happening.

Holy shit, don't you think that the shit about equality in school didn't affect negatively science?
Also of course there are not "official sources", just go to university and try making a study that shows genetic differences between races and then come back at us and tell us how much success did you have.
And you didn't have compulsory SJWs subjects even if you are in a STEM degree? Just google it you dense fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

Also the SJWs are silencing people like James Watson that are real geniuses in their respective matters just because "they are racist" "they are transphobics" "they are sexist".
Man, the leftist are teaching in their social degree subjects that "race is a social construct" and that "gender is a social construct". And not only that, but they add their Social Justice bullshit in STEM subjects.
They even stopped space exploration because "there were only white males in the NASA and we need more diversity because it is 2015!"

Yeah I had compulsory SJW subjects but they never impacted science courses. Just bullshit your way through those like you would any social science class. You did have economics and history and other bullshit courses too right? Sounds like you never took a biology course. Sickle cell anemia is a genetic trait that's mostly found in people of African descent and plays a huge role in how evolutionary traits can be detrimental or beneficial depending on the environment. I think you need to stop being so obsessed over social sciences to the point where you're perceiving them with a persecution complex. Why are you shilling so hard for your brand of social science on Veeky Forums of all places anyways? Claiming superiority of one race over another is as much social science as claiming all races are equal.

>multiculturalism
This is the typical /pol/ard.

user. The propaganda device of multiculturalism is not hurting directly the economy. The multiculturalism justifies the policies which are actually fucking with your country.

Come on, everybody knows this.

I'm just defending that organizations like the NASA should employ the more capable workers without giving a fuck about sex or race. Compulsory diversity and "positive discrimination" only damages science since statistically whites, jews or east asians are much more intelligent than blacks or southamericans, or than men make better scientist that women. So it's only natural that in an organization like the NASA will be more white men than black women. It's not racism or other -ism, is just selecting the best workers.

>equality
Why do democrats camouflage their "communist lazy ideals" with equality?

Equality make people compete against each others.

I hope el seƱor T***p promotes the self-effort american ideal to the minorities.

Science is a subproduct of progress, pro-technology industry policies and education reformations.

You mean like how common core was designed to level the playing field so that rich, usually white, people weren't getting preferential treatment? Yeah it sounds like a good idea to me too but there you were just a couple posts back complaining about how they weren't being given advantages based on creed anymore. Why are you supporting preferential treatment in education based on social science standards? If you have some scientific studies showing innate intelligence differences based on genetics between races and genders, i.e. not based on cultural advantages, I would love to read them.

You are right tho. Yes, but these "workers" are employed thanks to new policies which benefit "multicultural" companies. That's what's happening over here in Europe anyway.

The self-hate culture you whites have, will it come back? T***p won but would he be able to spread the ancient american culture?

I'm a Mexican woman in fact

>rich, usually white, people weren't getting preferential treatment
What the fuck are you on about mate? Honestly, what the fuck.

Fuck off retard. You can't force people to live in filth, degeneracy, jihadists, rapists, primitive apes, low IQ ghetto culture and call your eugenics program "multiculturalism"

>If you have some scientific studies showing innate intelligence differences based on genetics between races and genders, i.e. not based on cultural advantages, I would love to read them.
What are the "cultural advantages" of the Korean, the Mongolian, the Italian, the Icelander, the Singaporean, and the Japanese over the "privileged" US white man?

There are retards that actually believe that Maths are racist and discriminatory.
There are also people who thinks that the space career is bigotry because there are not enough transexual poor lesbian black women working on it.

Science is a direct product of western colonization and has roots in evil. We need to dismantle science all together and send it back to /pol/ where it belongs.

Poor communities were getting fuck all for education, rich ones were getting the creme de la creme for education. You essentially had an oligarchy for an education system, where you could only become successful in life if you had successful parents. America is founded on the principle that anyone can make it if they try hard enough right? But it turns out that children cannot make it if they don't have a good education, and they can't get a good education if their parents didn't get rich, and their parents couldn't get rich if they didn't have good education, see the catch 22 yet? Common core allowed everyone to become rich if they worked hard enough because everyone was subjected to the same education regardless of where you were born so long as you were an American citizen.

What are the genetic advantages of those groups? I can think of quite a few ways their cultures force them to be study harder while the typical American would think that science is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese.

>Poor communities were getting fuck all for education
Predominantly black schools (we all know what you mean by "poor communities") are the best-funded state schools in the US. They are black holes for money. However, it seems that you are talking about private schools. Well, common core does not eliminate private schools.

>Common core allowed everyone to become rich if they worked hard enough
Oh never mind, it's bait.

>What are the genetic advantages of those groups?
Having a tendency for better brains. This is to be celebrated and envied.

I remind you also that IQ tests are designed to reach the same result regardless of quality of education. You will now say "but poverty hinders brain development, that's what's bringing their IQ down", to which I respond "how is an American impoverished compared to an Icelander?"

Your anal fire is showing, trumplet ;^)

So much for those morons saying Trump will bury the NASA budget

Stop already. You aren't funny.

>Having a tendency for better brains. This is to be celebrated and envied.
>I remind you also that IQ tests are designed to reach the same result regardless of quality of education. You will now say "but poverty hinders brain development, that's what's bringing their IQ down", to which I respond "how is an American impoverished compared to an Icelander?"
Those are not genetic or studies, those are inferred assumption about genetics based on social studies. and poverty does hinder brain development, for example, there are actual studies to show how iodine deficiency can hinder brain development.

Also, These are normal distributions with very wide overlaps, there is not much you can tell from this about a individual person. I would rather treat individuals based on their individual accomplishments.

Not talking about black schools, I'm talking about red states where education was so poor that they were still taught creationism in schools and that evolution was "just a theory". These states are so impoverished and lacking in education just because large companies uprooted and took their jobs with them or switched to automation. They have no idea how to make a living and they can't move to the cities because there's this wall called the cost of living barring them entry. They grow your food and are paid peanuts with no hope of getting a proper education unless they somehow learn how to educate themselves. I know it's easy for you to put these people out of mind because of how out of sight they are but they still exist and are just as important and deserving of a proper education as any American.

>Having a tendency for better brains.
source
>I remind you also that IQ tests are designed to reach the same result regardless of quality of education.
source

Those how the rust bucket called ISS came to be.

And on your own, You built the rust bucket called space shuttle.

That's a great idea. Tell them to test gravity + quantum under Jupiter's gravity.

(Although, I'm not sure if that's maximum gravity we can test nearby. Correct me if I'm wrong)

Again, how are Americans impoverished compared to more intelligent countries?

>I'm talking about red states where education was so poor that they were still taught creationism in schools and that evolution was "just a theory". These states are so impoverished and lacking in education
Pure prejudice.

Cooperation in space missions != globalism, you dumbass.

Space race is shit, it's only good to make government spend money on space. But why the hell we need that if we have government smart enough to spend on space _without_ space race?

Cooperation is simply better for results and their quality. Just like in science, there should be both cooperation and competition.

>Again, how are Americans impoverished compared to more intelligent countries?
Literally just described how a large percentage of Americans live in a third world condition (literally how Trump won) and smaller countries like those you listed don't have these areas.
>Pure prejudice.
Explain how any of that isn't true. You're welcome to visit any of the flyover states yourself and see how they live.

>Again, how are Americans impoverished compared to more intelligent countries?

poverty is not the only thing that affects intelligence, it is also based on parents education level, quality of education, social expectations and so on.
Its a complex model that where we don't know how each of the variables affects the result of IQ test.

And this is exactly why no one here takes social science seriously. theories based on surveys and shitton of assumptions are not reliable.

Watch Naruto, there's no way he could've become so powerful without Sasuke's competition

If you think neither poverty nor education has any impact on IQ, how do you explain IQ difference between countries with similar ethnic background?

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Sir, what ethnic background? Are you trying to imply that all blacks are the same ethnicity?

>flyover states
And you wonder why you lost the election!

If you were never taught pattern recognition you would struggle with this test. It's absolutely a result of culture.

>And you wonder why you lost the election!
I wasn't running in the election, who do you think I am user?

>If you were never taught pattern recognition you would struggle with this test.
Oh deary deary I.

These types of books exist to teach children the type of stuff you assume everyone just automatically knows, who's the prejudiced one now?

If you can't recognize patterns, then you're stupid by definition. Basic logic has got nothing to do with culture

HOL UP

so you be sayin a handful of networked artificial neurons can recognize patterns but a human brain has to be taught to do well recognizing them?

>Sir, what ethnic background? Are you trying to imply that all blacks are the same ethnicity?

I meant same racial/DNA background not ethnicity. my bad. But my point still stands

What ones, then?

>cooperation offers larger gains for all involved
Only if all the people involved in cooperation are loyal to each other. If there are parasites (people that just leech from others), cooperating individuals are way worse than being alone.

>handful of networked artificial neurons can recognize patterns

uh .. you know that anns need to be trained first right? please dont tell me you think a neural net can recognize patterns without training

You're not describing a mutualistic/cooperative relationship you're describing a predatory one. That's defined by the top right and bottom left of the bat picture.

>If there are parasites (people that just leech from others)
yah like how uneducated and lazy whites want better treatment because of what educated hard working whites achieve just cos of same skin color.

Explaing how countries with silar DNA background differ in average IQ (ex HK,Taiwan)

*similar
fuck me

"Training" meaning "feeding them inputs until they infer patterns".

Obviously a brain would never recognize elements in visual input if it has never, ever seen anything before.

But a brain that has seen an object before soon recognizes the object upon seeing it again.

A brain that has viewed two lines in a 3x3 progressive matrices test can identify a pattern. A brain that has followed only one cannot identify any pattern.