/1200isplenty/ thread

who here is losing or maintaining at 1200 kcal

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/1200isplenty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1200 is pretty low; you'll end up crashing. 1500-1700 is a more sustainable number and you will still lose weight. Losing weight and keeping it off is a permanent lifestyle change, not a temporary diet

>bowl of supermarket veggies.

why not just drink a Gatorade, you'd get exactly the same amount of nutrition. water, salts and a bit of vitamin C

OP is probably female.

Even as a male, I did 1200 for a while once and felt fine. Much lower than that will fuck you up though.

Nah, you stop feeling hungry. I've been eating around 1200 calories a day for a few months. I'm 6'2 and started at 270. Currently at 230 and my weight loss has slowed significantly, but I'll continue to lose it over time.

My goal is 180, I'm thinking of going keto and upping my calorie intake to 1500 for a few weeks while doing cardio daily.

nonfat plain yogurt is love, nonfat plain yogurt is life

I don't understand people that like flavoured yogurt...it's already a treat.

Please don't tell me that's beef. Eating beef on a 1200 kcal/day diet is just stupid. Could've made it chicken with some seasoning and had like twice as much.

Only if your a cripplingly obese gaymerican.

whats the subreddit? is it anorexia-related or something?

1200 cals is way too low for most adult humans. unless you're

it's for short inactive women aka any female office worker in that wants to remain withing normal bmi

check out reddit's proana sub it's hilarious

>Becoming one of those faggots so desperate to achieve a few more miserable austere years at the expense of satisfaction in your life
Just do some more cardio, man... All those "health benefits" of veganism just happens to come from anemic-looking, wrinkled sacks of bones. Why do you think that is?

>132 calories
>2
Jesus they count every last calorie as if it makes any difference. That's like climbing a flight of stairs, not even worth making note of.

My daughter recently started a diet like this. I'm a little worried for her health but I won't pester her about it; she's 18 years old now and can make her own decisions.

>5'6" goal weight: 120 = normal BMI of 19.4
>posts in an anorexia subreddit

Why eat anything if you can just drink 8 liters of Gatorade a day to meet your general 2000 calorie/day diet?

i eat ~1k cals a day but make sure i have at least 50g of protein; but i binge and booze on the weekends :D

>anorexia
>top voted selfie of the week

Its also very inaccurate at that level. Individual metabolisms play a big roll in how many calories you get from food.

A healthy adult can safely lose about 3 lbs a week, but not much more than that. The exact amount of calories depends on your body size and level of activity. My father is currently trying to lose 2lbs a week and he's going for net 1400 or so a day.

Crust seems too thin, probably dry and cracker-like. But the rest of the pizza looks great.

Your dad is probably overweight already, Correct?

>3 years to burn like 20 pounds

Holy shit ahaha

what is this shit

Lol no you nigger. Your food contains a very consistent and measurable amount of calories. The amount of calories your body uses day-to-day is what's hard to precisely measure, yet still fairly consistent, luckily it's your own fucking body, so if you pay attention and think a little bit you can figure it out just fine.

...it's called "anorexia" have some empathy

Yeah technically, I think he wants to lose 30-50 lbs, I don't really remember. He's not obese or anything.

>technically

quit the bullshit m8

wanting to lose 30-50lbs is not "normal" he's well overweight, most likely obese

I'm obese and I want to lose 60 pounds more pounds. Already lost 40, wish me luck user.

All I'm saying is I think she's beautiful just the way she is now.

I went ~650 calories. Lasted about a month before noticing my hair thinning,
in addition to mood swings, tiredness and a general fuzziness to my thoughts.

>"Cut the banana in half Johnson."
>"Yes sir."
>"Now wrap it in cellophane."

lol holy shit how did your comment just make me realize how ridiculous that is.

maybe she has a really small lunchbox and it was absolutely necessary. but still wtf.

Body wieght is going to be roughly 10% of caloric intake so you say 1200 is 120 lbs about what you desire 0_@ like wtf

Why didn't he just take half the Banana out of the peel and save the other half by wrapping the rest of peel around it?

Better yet: who eats half of a Banana?

That is the problem with vegans... they're that delusional that they think looking like 50 at 30... while not eating animal products is 'healthy'.

>counting calories in vegetables
do people really do this?

why not just exercise? 40lbs in a few months isn't very impressive considering how low you had to cut your calorie intake.

i'd rather be bulimic than eat this

Listen to this lousy jew talk

Fuck you and fuck off

Vegans kicked the habit of sucking the jew tit and say fuck off with the american way as its diseased

Vegans are shit honestly but they are at least better than most sheeple around in general but that os besides the point this jew talk needs to fuck off

Fit bitches do the lamest of lame shit and even have such little sense to be humble about it and act pround instead which is a reason Veeky Forums and fitizens are a shit and worthy of scorn the sack of lousy souls are far too dull to even have whatever good sense that even a pleb would hold

tomato/cucumber salads are amazing
reddit.com/r/1200isplenty/

Cookies and a shit ton of carbs every meal? That's such an awful way to eat 1200 calories.

Eat a lot of vegetables and lean protein.

Cock induced madness

>cutting hard for summer and because I was losing control of my life
>porridge made with skimmed milk, peanut butter and maybe some dates for breakfast
>supplements inc caffiene tablets and ephedrine
>chicken, rice and mixed vegetables for dinner
>green tea, redbush and black coffee throughout the day

With seriously light exercise and minimal effort I made more progress than that in months not years

>tfw you will never be cute twink mode again

These bitches get off on having the least satisfying foods possible. They could eat pounds of fruits and veggies everyday with a can of tuna for protein, but instead they eat refined carbs with no fiber or nutritional value. Obviously they are mentally ill for trying to starve themselves, but the mental illness goes well beyond an addiction to calorie restriction.