I have 10K ready to invest. What to do?

I'm thinking about going 5k monero and 5k Chain Link. Will I make it?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/828k6o/why_i_went_all_in_on_int_and_why_i_think_int_will/
twitter.com/INTCHAIN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monero.
Dragonchain.
You missed the bottom for DRG.

you are a day late and a dollar short- LARPER.

Monero is fine.

DRG is a scam don't become a holder of bags.

>he missed LINK at 29 cents 3 days ago

lol damn

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

You will probably make it. Only risk is privacy coins getting heavily regulated on exchanges.

Is it too late to buy? Pretty new to crypto, I am a no coiner rn

Dragonchain?

Not interested.

Kyber Network. Do your research. Fucking gems, still under the radar

I think it'll at least go back to 50 cents like it was 2 weeks ago so may as well, 5k is a lil extreme, maybe buy 1k LINK a week and adjust to price increases. All depends on state of bitcoin so watch that more.

Buy a crypto that I have, so I can sell it for more. The other cryptos are not as good as mine. We all lambos now

POWH NOW

I want to buy and forget. I will not see the portfolio in two years. Not interested in short term gains.

10k into KMD. Thank me a few months

50/50 ICX NAS

You're welcome.

Attached: 85c5fa6919595be2efba5972156a683c.png (809x606, 60K)

Attached: cvt_token.png (600x452, 16K)

Get on the REQ train. This thing will be big this year.

Attached: 2A88AEF5-402A-4E4D-8745-13BF5AEFBD4E.jpg (1355x988, 214K)

thank me later

Attached: BCC.png (220x227, 27K)

Honestly that's as good of picking as it can get. Good job

check this out newfriend:
reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/828k6o/why_i_went_all_in_on_int_and_why_i_think_int_will/

Then read up on the rest of the subreddit, check out the twitter: twitter.com/INTCHAIN
and join the telegram group.

Pic related

Dont buy privacy coins because they will be regulated to hell and LINK is a Veeky Forums meme, not going anywhere. Instead invest in a low cap coin with high potential. No one is getting rich rich from buying the top 20 coins.

Attached: crypto j curve.png (816x457, 165K)

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA...........

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)